Anti Mask Is Nothing New

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quarantines used to be routine in America for people who clearly displayed symptoms of dangerous diseases, like small pox. But that is not what we're dealing with now. Some authorities have forced quarantines on people with no symptoms whatsoever. This is certainly a violation of people's liberty.

Exactly and a judge in Pennsylvania has given a really good ruling that the lock downs are non Constitutional

The ruling is precedence.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im assuming you meant "aren't evil acts?"
and although i doubt we are as healthy overall as Swedes, it pretty obviously hasnt been about "flatten the curve" for a while now
Actually I meant, and thanks for pulling me up on it, that these lockdowns are NOT mistakes, they ARE evil and deliberate..so I don't agree with the article...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh--i thought that was his position too?
I think the author says the lockdowns were a mistake that became criminal. I'm saying that it was never a mistake to lockdown, it was deliberate and it is EVIL....now if the author meant that a crime is evil then I agree with him on that point...Have a great Monday....or Tuesday if you are down under....APAK

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I think the author says the lockdowns were a mistake that became criminal. I'm saying that it was never a mistake to lockdown, it was deliberate and it is EVIL....now if the author meant that a crime is evil then I agree with him on that point...Have a great Monday....or Tuesday if you are down under....APAK
well i sure havent heard "flatten the curve" in a while lol
guess c19 peaked back in like April?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well i sure havent heard "flatten the curve" in a while lol
guess c19 peaked back in like April?
THEY are beyond preaching to us about 'flattening the curve'...it is not an attractive fishing lure anymore..the fish don't bite on that anymore...they are finding new shiny things to attract the masses ..yep IF this was a NOVEL virus it would have gotten thru the population with herd immunity back in April as you said. ..THEY want you to keep your muzzle on and increase MORE Cases for you to stay in a state of fear..until the vaccines arrive..

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
THEY are beyond preaching to us about 'flattening the curve'...it is not an attractive fishing lure anymore..the fish don't bite on that anymore...they are finding new shiny things to attract the masses ..yep IF this was a NOVEL virus it would have gotten thru the population with herd immunity back in April as you said. ..THEY want you to keep your muzzle on and increase MORE Cases for you to stay in a state of fear..until the vaccines arrive..
tbh i dont think the ppl are going to play along much longer; dunno though

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh we are definitely heading for a second wave...

Much more terrible than the first.

Holidays and family who are super spreading typhoid Marys will be meeting and returning to jobsites that have quarantine fatigue...

Huge outbreaks coming up near you.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh we are definitely heading for a second wave...

Much more terrible than the first.

Holidays and family who are super spreading typhoid Marys will be meeting and returning to jobsites that have quarantine fatigue...

Huge outbreaks coming up near you.
YOU are kidding me right...really?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mask Slackers of 1918

There have been those who refused to wear masks even during a flu epidemic...

Now it's conservatives who don't want to wear the masks and liberals who do...

Politics are funny...

The truth isn't relevant only the fighting is.

I finally found a way to ward off the rude people who ridicule me and unfairly reprimand me for wearing a mask. I simply pique their interest by telling them that I have a solution to their distaste of masks in a picture I found online. I show them the picture and that does the trick. It immediately silences them because they're uncomfortably made aware of their bad behavior. Some people feel ashamed of their behavior and humbly apology to me while other people angrily walk away, mumbling obscenities under their breathe. I'm normally not a confrontational person but I'm very tired of these spiteful anti-mask people spitefully mocking me and trying to shame me for wearing a mask in public.

Anti-Mask.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I finally found a way to ward off the obnoxious people who ridicule me and unfairly reprimand me for wearing a mask. I simply pique their interest by telling them that I have a solution to their distaste of masks in a picture I found online. I show them the picture and that does the trick. It immediately silences them because they're uncomfortably made aware of their bad behavior. Some people feel ashamed of their behavior and humbly apology to me while other people angrily walk away, mumbling obscenities under their breathe. I'm normally not a confrontational person but I'm fed up with these callous anti-mask people spitefully mocking me and trying to shame me for wearing a mask in public.

View attachment 10833
Personally, we find it offensive that they want to infect us with a catastrophic disease thst we are suseptable to.

It's worse than second hand smoke what these people are breathing out.

The second hand smoke clears out after a while... some will never recover from what non mask people breathe out.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"catastrophic" now, jesus already
how many of your family have died from c19 so far this year
pls turn off the news sir
I finally found a way to ward off the obnoxious people who ridicule me and unfairly reprimand me for wearing a mask. I simply pique their interest by telling them that I have a solution to their distaste of masks in a picture I found online. I show them the picture and that does the trick. It immediately silences them because they're uncomfortably made aware of their bad behavior. Some people feel ashamed of their behavior and humbly apology to me while other people angrily walk away, mumbling obscenities under their breathe. I'm normally not a confrontational person but I'm fed up with these callous anti-mask people spitefully mocking me and trying to shame me for wearing a mask in public.

View attachment 10833
i wouldnt shame anyone for wearing a mask, but at the same time our economy is how we eat, and pay the rent? And of course we will get no reliable estimate of the increase in suicides and other stress-related deaths from "social distancing" and mask-wearing, which you gotta admit is extremely depersonalizing.

the opposite end of the spectrum from
Greet each other with a kiss
seems to me anyway