Apocalypse begins !!!, Group announces the Great Tribulation has started

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it's a fad now days to believe every statement from Christ is directed only to the person reading it, in my opinion its very selfish and narrow minded.... I refer to it as the it's all about me gospel.
Well, as Jesus and Yochanan the immerser, and others noted, no one can comprehend anything unless granted as a gift from the Almighty Creator , The Heavenly Father, from heaven.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has always been tribulation.
I agree there is no special "The Great Tribulation"...there is just tribulation all the time , be it behind the iron curtain when they were persecuted, killed, tortured, imprisoned ...also the bamboo curtain ...they had it probably worse.
The only difference in the last tribulation in Revelation, is it's world wide effect.
I certainly agree that there have been horrible tribulations throughout history. Also, I believe that there is coming a time of worldwide tribulation worse than what most people have seen when the anti-Christ will rule the world as a global tyrant.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation." Rev 7:9-14

Yes, but all of those are - since time began, not some 'special' event...but agree much wider event than ever before...world wide, not just country wide.
Instead of what Germany did in WW2 which was indeed tribulation , but coming on a world wide scale to all Christians of all denominations ...

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They took joyfully the spoiling of their goods.
That's just one of many gauges/ tests/ observations from Scripture, in line with all Scripture and God's Plan and Purpose,
that , God Willing, can still be seen in true Ekklesia vs actors in the stage of life.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Also, I believe that there is coming a time of worldwide tribulation worse than what most people have seen, when the anti-Christ will rule the world as a global tyrant.

I would add two tiny changes of words there.. You said ..quote..

<Also, I believe that there is coming a time of worldwide tribulation worse than what most people have seen when the anti-Christ will attempt to rule the world as a global tyrant.>

I added the red. By reading Revelation the anti-christ beast is overthrown ...
God wins! There is hope in Him.
If the Enemy is on the move, as we see today...so much the more IS GOD!!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's just one of many gauges/ tests/ observations from Scripture, in line with all Scripture and God's Plan and Purpose,
that , God Willing, can still be seen in true Ekklesia vs actors in the stage of life.
This bunch today is all about the increasing of their goods and the defence of them.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting you use the word actirs, which by definition is hypocrites.

Reactions: Nancy

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would add two tiny changes of words there.. You said ..quote..

<Also, I believe that there is coming a time of worldwide tribulation worse than what most people have seen when the anti-Christ will attempt to rule the world as a global tyrant.>

I added the red. By reading Revelation the anti-christ beast is overthrown ...
God wins! There is hope in Him.
If the Enemy is on the move, as we see today...so much the more IS GOD!!
Jesus overcame in the lives of the men and women He addressed in Matthew, and their persecutions and tribulation was GREAT.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must found some sort of incomplete bargain basement Bible, or maybe some pages are missing!

“My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation." Rev 7:9-14
Go back and read verse 9. These are MULTITUDES who, all down through thousands of years of history, underwent persecution, and hung in there. It is not talking about a remnant group that went through an event for a few years at the end of time.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Go back and read verse 9. These are MULTITUDES who, all down through thousands of years of history, underwent persecution, and hung in there. It is not talking about a remnant group that went through an event for a few years at the end of time.

Nope, this multitude is present in the midst of the Great Tribulation. It says this multitude comes out of the Great Tribulation.

With the sealing of the 144,000 Israelis, the Times of the Gentiles has come to an end, so all the believers throughout the earth who are alive at that time are taken up into Heaven.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't tell Doris, but it actually translates, "Whoever will be, will be."
qué = what .… "que" without the written accent means "that"
quién = who

"¿Qué será será?" literally means "what will be will be?" The "será" is the Spanish future tense for the verb "to be"

I do have a degree in Spanish Literature [1971], but the only literature I read in Spanish anymore is my Bible. My minor was in German. I keep up the two languages these days by reading my Bible in them.

Reactions: Nancy

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines

I come from the Christian Forums in Spain, a Christian Group has announced that the Biblical Great Tribulation has started, and begin gathering a group called the Elect.

they also claim Worldwide authority over the Christian Churches including the Catholic church.

here is the site.
Shibboleth Bible Software

source
Is it because of covid-19?

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:

Do you really think this covid19 will kill us all?
What "Great Tribulation"? Where is this in scripture?
Matthew 24:21

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:21 is speaking of the Roman siege against Jerusalem in 70AD.

Ellicott commentary from BibleHub on Matthew 24:21 : "Other sieges may have witnessed, before and since, scenes of physical wretchedness equally appalling, but nothing that history records offers anything parallel to the alternations of fanatic hope and frenzied despair that attended the breaking up of the faith and polity of Israel."

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:21 is speaking of the Roman siege against Jerusalem in 70AD.

Ellicott commentary from BibleHub on Matthew 24:21 : "Other sieges may have witnessed, before and since, scenes of physical wretchedness equally appalling, but nothing that history records offers anything parallel to the alternations of fanatic hope and frenzied despair that attended the breaking up of the faith and polity of Israel."
I'd say at least 144k made it out who knows how many they took with them