Apocalypse begins !!!, Group announces the Great Tribulation has started

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Is it because of covid-19?

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:

Do you really think this covid19 will kill us all?

Matthew 24:21
We need to keep things in perspective; Matthew 24 seems to relate not to the church but to a Jewish remnant.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I already said Matthew 24:21 was speaking of the coming destruction of the temple and Jerusalem in 70AD not some end time tribulation period.

Edit: the 144k of Revelstion is speaking of the total sum of God's elect, not a literal 144k of the tribes of Israel (that have been dispersed amongst the nations since long ago).

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nope, this multitude is present in the midst of the Great Tribulation. It says this multitude comes out of the Great Tribulation.

With the sealing of the 144,000 Israelis, the Times of the Gentiles has come to an end, so all the believers throughout the earth who are alive at that time are taken up into Heaven.

Well, that is your opinion Stan...it's sure not mine...that is not what I read.

But, time will tell ...we will all know soon enough...

Reactions: Willie T

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I already said Matthew 24:21 was speaking of the coming destruction of the temple and Jerusalem in 70AD not some end time tribulation period.

Edit: the 144k of Revelstion is speaking of the total sum of God's elect, not a literal 144k of the tribes of Israel (that have been dispersed amongst the nations since long ago).
You seem very absolute.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Well . . . God says they are 12,000 from each tribe, and names each of the tribes just to make sure that there is no way Believers could misunderstand who He was talking about. He obviously knew that in the end times, apostates would come along spreading false teaching, calling God a liar. A lot of them out there these days.

I believe what God says!!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Well . . . God says they are 12,000 from each tribe, and names each of the tribes just to make sure that there is no way Believers could misunderstand who He was talking about. He obviously knew that in the end times, apostates would come along spreading false teaching, calling God a liar. A lot of them out there these days.

I believe what God says!!
but we do usually hear/read like children i guess, Stan. "1000" has symbolic meaning, as does "12," and while i wouldn't say "required," a symbolic reading just generally makes more sense imo

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has everyone here just gone nuts?

Yep, appears so. This happened during the bubonic plague years, too. Apocalyptic obsessions, strange end-time cults, and a search for scapegoats to blame for it all.

Used to be the Jews. Now it's Bill Gates, CNN, and hospitals.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I come from the Christian Forums in Spain, a Christian Group has announced that the Biblical Great Tribulation has started, and begin gathering a group called the Elect.

they also claim Worldwide authority over the Christian Churches including the Catholic church.

here is the site.
Shibboleth Bible Software

source

Funny yesterday seemed like the same as today. If today is the apocalyse then so was yesterday and each day of my life, which means nothing changed then. Good to know. Paul faced this problem

18 They say that the resurrection has already taken place, and they destroy the faith of some.
2 Tim 2:18

Makes me think some want to create a drama out of thin air, because their anxiety must be caused by something that has taken place ...... or not. Makes me remember when I was young they said they had discovered aliens on the dark side of the moon. My dad really believed them, but it was a joke ...... and some people really cannot take these kind of jokes ...... the rapture should happe

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, appears so. This happened during the bubonic plague years, too. Apocalyptic obsessions, strange end-time cults, and a search for scapegoats to blame for it all.

Used to be the Jews. Now it's Bill Gates, CNN, and hospitals.

Watch out guys, this must be another one in on the conspiracy of silence. You can tell, they deny anything is going on, so that means it must be going on, or else they would not be denying it.........the lizards are here...... ahhhhhhhhhh thud...... they got me ..... nothing to see here ...... its all ok .....

Reactions: Yehren

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can tell, they deny anything is going on, so that means it must be going on, or else they would not be denying it.........the lizards are here...... ahhhhhhhhhh thud...... they got me ..... nothing to see here ...... its all ok .....
:D

Reactions: FollowHim

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;(2Th 2:3)

Only 1 of 2 conditions have happened. Or did I miss the 'man of sin'?
(I know, I know, some will swear it is Trump).

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;(2Th 2:3)

Only 1 of 2 conditions have happened. Or did I miss the 'man of sin'?
(I know, I know, some will swear it is Trump).
You better be careful. Trump is one thing one day and the opposite the day after.

I do wonder if he could be both a prophet and the son of perdition.
I mean he is the best anyone has ever seen, and certainly they have never seen this, so its another medal for the trophy cupboard ....

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You better be careful. Trump is one thing one day and the opposite the day after.

I do wonder if he could be both a prophet and the son of perdition.
I mean he is the best anyone has ever seen, and certainly they have never seen this, so its another medal for the trophy cupboard ....
No worry, my trust is not in Trump, never has been. I just think those who think Trump is the AC are just as looney as those who think we are in the Tribulation.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No worry, my trust is not in Trump, never has been. I just think those who think Trump is the AC are just as looney as those who think we are in the Tribulation.

I would think the AntiChrist would be less of a doofus than this one. Still, the numerous connections of Trump with the number 666 is surprising...

The HyperTexts

Donald Trump ― 666 Fifth Avenue Mark of the Beast, Born on a Blood Moon!
Is Donald Trump the Anti-Christ? What do the Prophets and Bible Codes Say?
Trump, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Chairman Mao, Berlusconi and Other Fascists

Is Donald J. Trump the Beast of Revelation? Why does the number 666 keep turning up ― over and over again ― where Trump and his family are concerned, as documented extensively on this page? When the Hebrew prophets spoke of a "little horn" and the "Trump of Doom" were they speaking literally? A trump is a little horn. Daniel 7:8 warns us about a "little horn" that speaks "boastfully" of "great things." Trump speaks boastfully of making America "great" again, while presenting a completely negative, reverse image of Christ. Has Trump deceived the very elect, just as the ancient prophets warned us the Antichrist would?

It bears noting that Italy was the epicenter of the novel coronavirus pandemic in Europe and that the United States is now the global epicenter. People of faith once voted for Mussolini and Hitler. We all know what happened to Italy and Germany as a result. They were destroyed, with tremendous loses of life. Is the coronavirus a judgment on Americans for electing a president who is the exact opposite of Jesus Christ in every way, and therefore the definition of an Antichrist? Each reader will have to form his/her own conclusions, but the Bible does say that God's wrath will be poured out on those who support Antichrists, and that one form of that wrath will be a plague. And the Bible doesn't say there will be only one Antichrist, but many antichrists in the last days (1 John 2:18). Other Antichrists have been defeated via terrible world wars, but this one can be defeated democratically, at the polls ...

On August 21, 2019 we saw Trump fully reveal himself as a false Messiah when he tweeted the claim that he is the "King of Israel" and the "second coming of God." Jesus was called the King of Israel as he was tormented and crucified. Israel has never had a king since. Later the same day Trump announced, "I Am the Chosen One!" as he looked mockingly up to the heavens. Please note that Trump used the biblical "I Am" when he completed his unholy trinity of heresies. The Bible predicts that the Antichrist ("the man of sin") will claim to be God and thus the true King of Israel (2 Thessalonians 2:3-10).

Even if Trump is not THE ANTICHRIST, he may be one of many antichrists: "Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that Antichrist is coming, so now many Antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." (1 John 2:18)

The Bible clearly warns us that we will know we are in the last days by the appearance of many Antichrists. And who has ever been less like Jesus Christ than Donald Trump? Furthermore, his connections to the number 666 are numerous, startling and disturbing ...

(1) The Trumps own the most expensive building ever purchased in the US, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon).
(2) The Trumps paid $1.8 billion for the 666 tower. And 18 = 3*6 = 666. The 666 tower is held by Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner.
Kush was the patriarch of Babylon, the son of Ham, and the father of Nimrod who created of the Tower of Babel.
(3) The Trumps are also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. According to multiple reports the height will be 666 feet.
(4) According to multiple reports, the famous Trump Tower is 203 meters tall. And 203 meters = 666 feet. The Trump penthouse is on the 66th floor.
(5) In Trump's first fiscal year which started in 2016 (2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6) the budget deficit exploded to 666 billion dollars! (Per Fox Business.) Trump tweeted his congratulations for the budget passage on October 27, 2017. The bavister.org Julian Date calculator confirms that a Julian date of 6666 translates to the date of Trump's tweet!
(6) Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump.
Elizabeth means "vow" so her name literally means "Vow for Christ to be Trumped."
(7) Donald Trump's name equates to 666 in Jewish gematria, English gematria, and ASCII computer code. There are details below.
(8) Trump's fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666.
(9) Trump announced his candidacy for president on June 16, 2015 = 6+(1*6)+(1+5) = 666. On the Ides of March, he had 666 delegates.
(10) Trump uttered his unholy trinity of heresies on August 21, 2019, when he claimed to be the "King of Israel," the "second coming of God" and the "Chosen One." August 21 was the 233rd day of the year, and 2*3*3=18=6+6+6.

Donald Trump 666 Mark of the Beast Antichrist Little Horn Trump of Doom Blood Moon

There's a lot more to this... check it out. (WFTH-I)

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would think the AntiChrist would be less of a doofus than this one. Still, the numerous connections of Trump with the number 666 is surprising...
Problem is, Trump falls woefully short when it comes to...'all power and signs and false wonders'.
2 Thessalonians 2:8-9 (NASB) Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think we can all be a little nuts at times. It's a problem when we think that everyone is nuts but us. :oops:

I think there's a difference between nuts and flights of fancy. There are people who see the horizon and recognize it's a boundary that might be fun to play with, entertain notions of bumping up against, but ultimately, not a sane proposition to go past. There are others, however, who view the horizon as a starting point and run past it with naked abandon.
The difference seems to be that those who play within the horizon like to use logic and a steady, rational grounding in fact and reality when thinking about ideas. And while it might tickle them to think about the ideas people come up with on the other side, they will, ultimately, never seriously consider them valid thoughts.
Those who leap without looking, so to speak, don't seem to have a problem making 'intuitive' leaps that form the very basis of the definition of 'nuts'. Consider: people who see a conspiracy, or an apocalypse under every rock or natural disaster...they are, are they not...seeing the same thing, in their minds, over and over again, but expecting THIS time, it'll turn out to be THE time, for sure!? And isn't it said that the "definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different outcome"? They tweak the situation a little, but they always end up at the same destination in their minds and start yelling about it.

So...no. No I don't think everyone is 'nuts'. I acknowledge that everyone can be foolish and entertain silly thoughts and mistaken beliefs at times. But goodness yes, there are most definitely those who head for the horizon with the intent of dive bombing off it. You see too many of them to deny they exist.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there's a difference between nuts and flights of fancy. There are people who see the horizon and recognize it's a boundary that might be fun to play with, entertain notions of bumping up against, but ultimately, not a sane proposition to go past. There are others, however, who view the horizon as a starting point and run past it with naked abandon.
The difference seems to be that those who play within the horizon like to use logic and a steady, rational grounding in fact and reality when thinking about ideas. And while it might tickle them to think about the ideas people come up with on the other side, they will, ultimately, never seriously consider them valid thoughts.
Those who leap without looking, so to speak, don't seem to have a problem making 'intuitive' leaps that form the very basis of the definition of 'nuts'. Consider: people who see a conspiracy, or an apocalypse under every rock or natural disaster...they are, are they not...seeing the same thing, in their minds, over and over again, but expecting THIS time, it'll turn out to be THE time, for sure!? And isn't it said that the "definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different outcome"? They tweak the situation a little, but they always end up at the same destination in their minds and start yelling about it.

So...no. No I don't think everyone is 'nuts'. I acknowledge that everyone can be foolish and entertain silly thoughts and mistaken beliefs at times. But goodness yes, there are most definitely those who head for the horizon with the intent of dive bombing off it. You see too many of them to deny they exist.
Lol, a very analytical response to my silly comment. Maybe we all need to lighten up a little. :)

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a few years ago, a so-called "world leader", announced that world war III already started. (look up how many countries are at war today, for the last 10 years , every year)

Harrison and Wolf claim that interstate ‘wars are becoming more frequent’. This is an alarming claim deserving serious attention. It is also a highly surprising claim, since recent conflict research tends to find the opposite: incidences of violent conflict are becoming less frequent. We argue that Harrison and Wolf's claim is incorrect. We show empirically that interstate wars are in fact becoming less frequent. Other data on tensions between states below war, such as the Interstate Crises Behavior data, also suggest a decline in conflict between states. We detail how Harrison and Wolf's analysis is misleading, highlighting how their findings primarily arise as a likely artefact of their uncritical use of the Militarized Interstate Disputes (MIDs) data, and explaining why MIDs cannot be interpreted as ‘wars’. Given that Harrison and Wolf's basic premise is wrong, and wars are not becoming more frequent, we should be sceptical of their conclusions. We briefly revisit their suggested explanations for why wars may become more frequent in light of what we know about long‐term trends in warfare and research on interstate war.
Error - Cookies Turned Off

Stu Burguiere
stated on July 15, 2014 in comments on The Glenn Beck Radio Program:
There are fewer wars, there are fewer people dying in wars "now than there have been in quite some time."

Compared to prehistoric, pre-state, and even Medieval man, Harvard psychology professor Steven Pinker argues, the world has become incredibly peaceful. "Violence has been in decline for thousands of years," Pinker said in the Wall Street Journal, "and today we may be living in the most peaceable era in the existence of our species."

"The rate of documented direct deaths from political violence (war, terrorism, genocide and militias) in the past decade is an unprecedented few hundredths of a percentage point."

In his book, The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined, Pinker attributes our species’ decline in violence to the creation of states, trade interests, the Enlightenment and the dearth of major interstate war since World War II.

PolitiFact - Fewer wars, fewer people dying in wars now than in quite some time, Glenn Beck writer claims

Rated "Mostly True."

V-yzCLUjrUCE0DZn1mmIyXzGTUse33W1wX-SkW7B4okW7K_eaw3S2sWUjmO2KiRVQD_my-v8MeQrysvoSKPqlDNddvX64sDxM6-t-FBM6f3xQ2sw7TDO-PyOZ3gvzoVA3A