Apocalypse begins !!!, Group announces the Great Tribulation has started

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marcos20

Apr 19, 2020
medellin
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

I come from the Christian Forums in Spain, a Christian Group has announced that the Biblical Great Tribulation has started, and begin gathering a group called the Elect.

they also claim Worldwide authority over the Christian Churches including the Catholic church.

[removed links]

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the last century already, Corrie ten Boom made this known, world wide. (tribulation and persecution of believers was already widely started over 50 years ago, worldwide) , and with Scripture verifying her observations.

a few years ago, a so-called "world leader", announced that world war III already started. (look up how many countries are at war today, for the last 10 years , every year)

Authority? Is given to the enemy according to Scripture, to take the lives of the saints, and that has been being done for a century and longer.

from other thread just now:
Despite the translation being literal or not who's to say there wont be any literal wars coming? I myself had a dream that the US was nuked in several major cities. Two I knew in the dream being LA & NYC.

When you think about it just about every country on earth is as war. Some are at war with another country. Some are religious wars, mainly fuelled by Islam. Some are in a civil war with themselves countering crime amongst their own people.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Nancy

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has everyone here just gone nuts?

People on this site went nuts a long time ago, that's why I ghosted this place for a while to begin with. If people believe we are in the "great tribulation" now, then they are either delusional, and/or they never went through any real tribulations a day in their damn lives. I'm quite tired of seeing this crap. Its always coming from people who live in the English speaking, westernized countries, people who live a relatively comfortable life compared to less fortunate believers in other countries.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CORRIE TEN BOOM and the RAPTURE - End-Time Pilgrim

endtimepilgrim.org/corrie.htm
Corrie Ten Boom has become a beloved light bearer for evangelicals around the world. She is a shining example of a Western Evangelical Christian who was tested under fire. She was proven and refined in the crucible of history. And she came through as gold. In this capacity Corrie Ten Boom has earned the right to be heard.
Corrie Ten Boom on the Tribulation and the Rapture

corrie ten boom comments on the tribulation and on a rapture view which is popular today. she exhorts us to prepare ourselves spiritually in christ and in the holy spirit for the coming trials of our faith.
Corrie Ten Boom: Beware of False Teaching of Pre ...

Corrie Ten Boom: Beware of False Teaching of Pre-Tribulation Rapture
During World War 2 Corrie Ten Boom and her family were arrested by the Germans for the crime of helping Jewish people hide. She was sent to a concentration camp and endured great hardships, but she survived. In 1974 Corrie Ten Boom wrote the letter shown below to warn Christians about the false teaching of the pre-tribulation rapture.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As noted by some, years ago.... ...... ?

Peter Paul Almond Joy & Mounds - "Feel Like A Nut" (1980 ...

Here's one of those catchy commercials for Almond Joy and Mounds candy bars by Peter Paul Cadbury. "Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut...Sometimes You Don't!" This aired on local Chicago TV on Monday ...
That was never me. That is, I may have felt like a nut lots of times, but I always hated coconut in most things. Their candy bars were and are, to me, the world's worst. Nevertheless, in spite of that, I may at times feel like a nut.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember WHO ELSE, IN SCRIPTURE, felt this way ? "vexed daily"
You may be thinking of Samson when the lady was pressing him for the secret behind his strength. But for one who was perhaps worse beset by troubles than Samson, I would look to King Saul, the first anointed king of Israel after the Spirit of the Lord departed from him and he was then troubled [or vexed] by an evil spirit nearly continuously... except when soothed by music of young David.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

I come from the Christian Forums in Spain, a Christian Group has announced that the Biblical Great Tribulation has started, and begin gathering a group called the Elect.

they also claim Worldwide authority over the Christian Churches including the Catholic church.

here is the site.
Shibboleth Bible Software

source
Bizarre...

The church is not in view in Matthew 24, in any case, where the great tribulation is spoken of.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(re-post re tribulation)

Have You Been Lied To? - Is there really a 7-Year

thereturnofjesus.org
Report Ad
Released Today, a book that states the facts, and nothing else, no opinions or thoughts. Just The FACTS. If you want to know the truth, you need to read this book.
CORRIE TEN BOOM and the RAPTURE - End-Time Pilgrim

endtimepilgrim.org/corrie.htm
Corrie Ten Boom has become a beloved light bearer for evangelicals around the world. She is a shining example of a Western Evangelical Christian who was tested under fire. She was proven and refined in the crucible of history. And she came through as gold. In this capacity Corrie Ten Boom has earned the right to be heard.

corrie ten boom comments on the tribulation and on a rapture view which is popular today. she exhorts us to prepare ourselves spiritually in christ and in the holy spirit for the coming trials of our faith.
Corrie Ten Boom: Beware of False Teaching of Pre ...

Corrie Ten Boom: Beware of False Teaching of Pre-Tribulation Rapture
During World War 2 Corrie Ten Boom and her family were arrested by the Germans for the crime of helping Jewish people hide. She was sent to a concentration camp and endured great hardships, but she survived. In 1974 Corrie Ten Boom wrote the letter shown below to warn Christians about the false teaching of the pre-tribulation rapture.

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

here is the site.
Shibboleth Bible Software

source

What a load of codswallop ...:rolleyes:

Nothing better to do I guess. But they ain't seen nothing yet!