April 8th Eclipse passes over 7 cities named Nineveh in USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because he is Obama's puppet? That's the word on the street.
I've long thought that.proceex Immediately after the steal was allowed to proceed in fact.

During his last term, Muslim in chief said something to the effect of holding to a 3rd term. Joking,supposedly.

Then the steal happened that seated the man BHO refused to endorse prior,until Communist Harris was put on the ticket as JB's VP. Then BHO campaigned for JB.

Muslim BHO as shadow President explains everything JB has said and done regarding ME policy.

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you said that very well actually, I’m really surprised. In a good way.
We are supposed to be watchmen we are supposed to listen to rumors, etc. and ask the Lord to give us wisdom and discernment

The advantage that we’re going to have is, it’s usually the fear of the unknown that is very upsetting to people. If we know the Bible is the Truth we can use that as a compass to guide us through these tough times no matter what is thrown at us.

Not many people realize that Russia in the USA may have a big battle in Alaska during the end times

If you gotten down this far reading, what do you think about Antarctica?
I’m here in a lot of bad things Like that the Nazis have left Argentina are living there also that the angels might be habitat in there also inside Antarctica, there were supposed to be miles of tunnels that are warmed by natural springs. Why is it that Antarctica is off-limits to the world?

My understanding from listening to millions of patriots that are far more intelligent than me are telling me that Antarctica, will be the next big thing

Well Admiral Bird did say that there is lush land there. I've watched quite a few videos about Antarctica and if any of it is true then it stands to reason that there is land there that is not on the maps and something is going on there. I smell smoke there. Where theres smoke there's fire. It would be a huge advantage for to have uncharted land to live on while taking over the rest of the world and steal kill destroy it. All of the fallen angels did not get buried under the Euphrates River, only some of them, just the ones who were sexually immoral with earth women. So they could easy be hiding out in Antarctica.

I bet we get filled in on all the real details in the Millenium.

The advantage that we’re going to have is, it’s usually the fear of the unknown that is very upsetting to people. If we know the Bible is the Truth we can use that as a compass to guide us through these tough times no matter what is thrown at us.

It is written that it will be so bad that ,mens hearts will be failing them. People will be dropping dead from fright at what is happening. But wait just a cotton pickin minute, yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. A thousand will die to the side of me and 10000 to my right side nut it will not come nigh to thee...Father, Deliver us from the evil ones...

We have authority over demons and evil spirits in Jesus name. All the things that Jesus did we shall do and more. (more?! Jesus raised the dead!). When we walk in the Spirit, we literally have the Almighty God Creator Jesus the Christ inside of us. And we are in Christ. He goes before us to clear our path, He syands beside us as our friend. He is our rear guard. All of that is scripture! In other words, we have a hedge of protection around us. With that knowledge we can walk with no fear. That said...

This is my theory, pieced together from a myriad of different teachings and ponderings over a bit of time. Their last two False Flag Operations worked for them. (Covid and 9/11). Their next (big event) False Flag will be a fake invasion from outer space from hostile aliens. They are not interplanetary beings but actually demonic and are hyper dimensional beings. It's been a long time since our Govt. found the alien craft in Roswell. They have reverse engineered it and own a fleet of them by now. All of the increased sightings of ufo's worldwide is them testing them. So some of the craft will have demons in them and some of the craft will have Military people in them. The invasion from outer space is the lie, but the destruction and death will be real. They are not from outer space and traveled here. They are extra-dimensional craft that are demonic in nature. Have you ever noticed how all of the UFO pictures are always close in to the earth and moon? How many hubble telescopes are up there by now watching the heavens?! They never show UFO's way out there in space. Why is that? They are described as appearing and disappearing and defying the laws of physics. Because they are inter-dimensional beings and craft. They might have some bases on a few of our planets and the moon. Just to hide out.

We know these things so will not have to fear this evil. Other "friendly" beings may show up to 'save us' but dont you ever trust one or accept any invitation from one to come aboard their ship or anything of the sort! The only response should be...Father Deliver us from evil.

I remember that the info talking about when the nation gets divided with water that they said, the only way to get from east to west will be by boat...so that probably also means indirectly that, air travel will not be available so I think that may indicate a grid down situation also, right?

I think everybody is expecting for the grid to go down at some point, right? That will mean the internet too! We dont know if it will be down for a couple months, or maybe a full year? But when it comes back I dont think it is going to come back with all these cool Christian forums anymore! Nothing about God will be available online anymore after that So God Bless you All Brothers & Sisters if that happens! Been nice knowing you! :waves:We'' meet again!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've long thought that.proceex Immediately after the steal was allowed to proceed in fact.

During his last term, Muslim in chief said something to the effect of holding to a 3rd term. Joking,supposedly.

Then the steal happened that seated the man BHO refused to endorse prior,until Communist Harris was put on the ticket as JB's VP. Then BHO campaigned for JB.

Muslim BHO as shadow President explains everything JB has said and done regarding ME policy.

Exactly. Install an old stooge for his name because Presidents are only ever allowed two terms maximum so they cant use BO for the camera. And JB is perfect for that, he's old and easy to manage and if he dies so what install communist Harris. So BO did get His 3rd term!

But! Mr. BHO under estimated an obstacle to him. (And His name, is (Yeshua Hamashiach)
He allowed them to steal the last election out of His mercy for them to give them one more chance to repent. Now He will steal this election from them and expose all of their filth and them for what they are. He is going to clean house through Trump! Praise the Lord!! Drain the swamp. ...or so they Prophets say!

Then what? The meek inherit the earth?

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Admiral Bird did say that there is lush land there. I've watched quite a few videos about Antarctica and if any of it is true then it stands to reason that there is land there that is not on the maps and something is going on there. I smell smoke there. Where theres smoke there's fire. It would be a huge advantage for to have uncharted land to live on while taking over the rest of the world and steal kill destroy it. All of the fallen angels did not get buried under the Euphrates River, only some of them, just the ones who were sexually immoral with earth women. So they could easy be hiding out in Antarctica.

I bet we get filled in on all the real details in the Millenium.

It is written that it will be so bad that ,mens hearts will be failing them. People will be dropping dead from fright at what is happening. But wait just a cotton pickin minute, yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. A thousand will die to the side of me and 10000 to my right side nut it will not come nigh to thee...Father, Deliver us from the evil ones...

We have authority over demons and evil spirits in Jesus name. All the things that Jesus did we shall do and more. (more?! Jesus raised the dead!). When we walk in the Spirit, we literally have the Almighty God Creator Jesus the Christ inside of us. And we are in Christ. He goes before us to clear our path, He syands beside us as our friend. He is our rear guard. All of that is scripture! In other words, we have a hedge of protection around us. With that knowledge we can walk with no fear. That said...

This is my theory, pieced together from a myriad of different teachings and ponderings over a bit of time. Their last two False Flag Operations worked for them. (Covid and 9/11). Their next (big event) False Flag will be a fake invasion from outer space from hostile aliens. They are not interplanetary beings but actually demonic and are hyper dimensional beings. It's been a long time since our Govt. found the alien craft in Roswell. They have reverse engineered it and own a fleet of them by now. All of the increased sightings of ufo's worldwide is them testing them. So some of the craft will have demons in them and some of the craft will have Military people in them. The invasion from outer space is the lie, but the destruction and death will be real. They are not from outer space and traveled here. They are extra-dimensional craft that are demonic in nature. Have you ever noticed how all of the UFO pictures are always close in to the earth and moon? How many hubble telescopes are up there by now watching the heavens?! They never show UFO's way out there in space. Why is that? They are described as appearing and disappearing and defying the laws of physics. Because they are inter-dimensional beings and craft. They might have some bases on a few of our planets and the moon. Just to hide out.

We know these things so will not have to fear this evil. Other "friendly" beings may show up to 'save us' but dont you ever trust one or accept any invitation from one to come aboard their ship or anything of the sort! The only response should be...Father Deliver us from evil.

I remember that the info talking about when the nation gets divided with water that they said, the only way to get from east to west will be by boat...so that probably also means indirectly that, air travel will not be available so I think that may indicate a grid down situation also, right?

I think everybody is expecting for the grid to go down at some point, right? That will mean the internet too! We dont know if it will be down for a couple months, or maybe a full year? But when it comes back I dont think it is going to come back with all these cool Christian forums anymore! Nothing about God will be available online anymore after that So God Bless you All Brothers & Sisters if that happens! Been nice knowing you! :waves:We'' meet

You definitely are the elect

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
That reminds me of a prophecy I heard awhile back. Have you heard this also (or anyone heard these things?):

That a comet will hit earth but it only grazes earth and takes out Puerto Rico? It was said that this will happen before the rapture...

They said it does a lot more damage to earth beyond Puerto Rico brought about by strange gasses that come off of the comet and is toxic and flows into and around the earth. Not total destruction or anything but many will die, perhaps millions?

I am not being dogmatic about it. We all know how prophecies work, right? The prophets are confirmed after the event comes to pass, so who knows if it is true? I dont know. If others have heard similar then...maybe it will be true.
It's said to be a sign from God of the impending coming Judgment on earth I think.
No, I haven't heard that. Though to be fair I also don't follow prophecy news.

Taiwan suffered a 7.4 magnitude earthquake just recently. Their worst in decades.

What are the foretellings as regards natural disaster?

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
The Russian bear and the American eagle are a prophecy aren't they?

How many know that Russia and America are actually only separated by a 2.4 mile stretch in the Bering strait where the Diomedes Islands mark the closest point between the two countries.

In winter an icebridge forms. People could walk across the border and enter either country.In good weather it only takes a boat.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I haven't heard that. Though to be fair I also don't follow prophecy news.

Taiwan suffered a 7.4 magnitude earthquake just recently. Their worst in decades.

What are the foretellings as regards natural disaster?

I've heard that a Tsunami will wipe out NY and I heard that Yellowstone will erupt at some point. Scientificly explained as tectonic plate movement, and spiritually explained as....hell has been filling up with people and keeps expandin under the earth so it's going to keep expanding until the excess pressure lets the plates move.

Either that or they have been constantly upgrading the size of Taylor Swifts future quarters there? :phew:

Oh I forgot to mention that I heard that when Yellowstone blows it's super volcano top, that it is not going to go full force but will be much less damage area than was expected. Again, because of God's mercy.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went To the Taylor Swift concert with my granddaughter when it was in LA that’s how much I love my granddaughter I need not say anything more lol
Keep an eye on those oil prices the barrel prices broken 90 and it is going up fast
When it comes to prophecy it is a hit and miss for me, so I’m no prophet

But what I can tell my family or what people simply called Normies is the oil prices because Trump just visited the prince of Saudi Arabia the one he saved his life in Mandalay Bay supposedly

The conversation probably went like this start jacking UP the price up to 200 a barrel and let’s blame it on Biden when the economy crashes

So the oil is my measuring rod

Something people can grab on OIL because they cannot imagine prophecy of earthquakes and volcanoes that is above their pay grade, and probably mine. They can witness the economy fall right in front of their face and since I was one of the only ones with my family to predict this four years ago, they have to then question self is there really a God? That’s the whole purpose of this. God is going to show them he is real.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard that a Tsunami will wipe out NY and I heard that Yellowstone will erupt at some point. Scientificly explained as tectonic plate movement, and spiritually explained as....hell has been filling up with people and keeps expandin under the earth so it's going to keep expanding until the excess pressure lets the plates move.

Either that or they have been constantly upgrading the size of Taylor Swifts future quarters there? :phew:

Oh I forgot to mention that I heard that when Yellowstone blows it's super volcano top, that it is not going to go full force but will be much less damage area than was expected. Again, because of God's mercy.
The largest volcano in North America is under Yellowstone.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The largest volcano in North America is under Yellowstone.

Yep I heard that too and they even called it a super volcano. I guess it is big enough that it could potentially wipe out that whole section of the US mainland.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, watch the stock market. They had to stop it today. It was dropping like a rock.
Between the oil prices, and the stock market, the normal people are going to be shocked

Iran and Israel about ready to go at it, and Israel will be surrounded like Bible prophecy

So you could see where I believe these are the end times now. Too much circumstantial evidence points in that direction.

Once we get to a nuclear standoff, and I think it will be in the next month or two, expect a UFO to make a entrance into the scene

Like I said, I don’t know just put it on the shelf. Let’s watch and see what happens day by day, because Satan’s deception will be so immense that even the elect could be fooled.

But we don’t plan on that we think we could handle it
Expect the unexpected things you could’ve never imagine if these are end times, and Satan‘s last chance to grab as many followers as possible with God‘s OK
Supernatural on steroids
I believe we have the two witnesses to help us

If not, we have Jesus and that’s all we need. Do not fear the demons, or even Satan himself.
Time to make our stand
I want Jesus to tell me good job, my faithful servant

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if flat earthers freak out during an eclipse? It shoots their theory down.
I don't know any flat earthers who are panicking, even in the slightest. Why make this thread about FE??

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Yep I heard that too and they even called it a super volcano. I guess it is big enough that it could potentially wipe out that whole section of the US mainland.
I would think the damage would be extensive if Yellowstone erupts.

The Blue Hole in Ohio would be affected. The giant sinkhole that is Lake Okeechobee in Florida would also be impacted.

Tectonic plate displacement could cause tsunamis on the east and west coasts.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did anybody have earthquake at New Jersey?

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me help you understand this.

This solar eclipse, is for trouble spots in the world. God has His finger on it.

Why???

How about borrowing. Leviticus chapter 26 tells us, our nation is to lend, NOT BORROW!!

How about sane sex marriage.
Abortions
Rampant corruption
False preachers

Hosea chapter 5 warns us.
Corinthians chapter 6 warns us.
Leviticus chapter 26
Duertonmomy chapter 28
Nahum chapter 1
Malachi chapter 3

Psalm chapter 19
God put the Zodiac as for signs.

In December. A Asteroid was pointing at the star BETELGEUZ.
Why is it important ???

It means, the coming of the Branch. This is Jesus Christ !!,

This was seen in the constellation Orion. Or called Taurus.

Documentation. Isaiah chapter 42.

Isaiah chapter 60.
The mighty man is Jesus.

At the 7th trump. Jesus will establish His kingdom.
Those fit for paradise will serve Jesus.

Those who are unfit, will go into Pit with satan during millennium.

Everyone will stand before judgement seat of christ. On judgement day.
Revelation chapter 20.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well they basically are leaving the same path, there will be changes in the width of it from 115 to 114 wide and it will affect a few states. What I found interesting though is wow all the festivals and parties they are having.

2024 Solar Eclipse Festival Guide

As I posted when starting this thread and here am there again today I was given this:

Joel 3:14-16King James Version
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Where I am in KY as this time there is both a city Zion and Salem in KY that are in this full darkening of the sun, but very little of KY is in this area at all... Paducah KY is having a festival. So I imagine different things regarding the roar out of Zion.

We should put maybe a news watch for earthquakes thread, this thread got side tracked then came back to being solar eclipse.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well they basically are leaving the same path, there will be changes in the width of it from 115 to 114 wide and it will affect a few states. What I found interesting though is wow all the festivals and parties they are having.

2024 Solar Eclipse Festival Guide

As I posted when starting this thread and here am there again today I was given this:

Joel 3:14-16King James Version​

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.​

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.​

Where I am in KY as this time there is both a city Zion and Salem in KY that are in this full darkening of the sun, but very little of KY is in this area at all... Paducah KY is having a festival. So I imagine different things regarding the roar out of Zion.

We should put maybe a news watch for earthquakes thread, this thread got side tracked then came back to being solar eclipse.

I'm starting to see warnings to the people from the govt agencies to be prepared for this eclipse and have 3 days worth of food on hand...??? They never gave warnings with Eclipses before! So that prolly means something!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm starting to see warnings to the people from the govt agencies to be prepared for this eclipse and have 3 days worth of food on hand...??? They never gave warnings with Eclipses before! So that prolly means something!

I am not sure... but it might be because of what they saw happen in year 2017 and this being even greater in meaning maybe, going also through the heartland.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure... but it might be because of what they saw happen in year 2017 and this being even greater in meaning maybe, going also through the heartland.

It occurs to me that whether something bad happens eclipse day or not...that this would be a great weekend to fast before the Lord. Especially if something bad happens...Especially, if nothing bad happens either because scripture tells us, when we fast dot be like the hyporcrites...but it doesnt say, if we fast. So he expects us to fast at times. And Eclipse weekend couldnt be a better time Brother!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It occurs to me that whether something bad happens eclipse day or not...that this would be a great weekend to fast before the Lord. Especially if something bad happens...Especially, if nothing bad happens either because scripture tells us, when we fast dot be like the hyporcrites...but it doesnt say, if we fast. So he expects us to fast at times. And Eclipse weekend couldnt be a better time Brother!
I am a Sister haha and I would do as led of the Lord on that.