Are You Ready For The New World Order?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus said don't run 2 ur house when the tribulation starts but run 2 the battle fields instead, he who try's 2 save his life shall loose it, be he who looses his life for my sake and the gospel shall be saved!!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The political and economic set up does not matter, what ever the set up we obey the rules, work for a living and live for Jesus, whether it is like North Korea, or north America it does not matter.

There is only one reason for repeating these Domesday preachers and that is to encourage Christians to know what, why they believe and to live it.

R

Rita

The only thing I would say ...... none of us would have believed months ago that our world would have been turned upside down, we probably came into this year believing it would ‘ just carry on as normal - well us in the west at least , not sure other nations have that same sense of security . I don’t know where I stand with the NWO or it’s timing, but one thing I do know now, is that none of us know what is just round the corner - and even in the west, our worlds can be rocked without much warning x
Rita

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: theophilus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are You Ready For The New World Order?
^OP

Moreso I would say, I am assuredly prepared IN Christ.

Ready for New World Order?
Pretty much that has been "man's" idea since ancient history for an earthly man to rule the world...
And the "order", has always been, some people submissive, some people objecting, some ruled by force, or killed...Chaos.

It's an ancient concept...and those WITH political clout (who are promoters) are all backstabbing eachother to hopefully be the ONE seated on their "supposed" throne.

The only One World Government I can say I am prepared for is The Lord Jesus' Kingdom. :)

Glory to God,
Taken