Australia Scraps Billion Dollar Coronavirus Vaccine After Participants Test HIV Positive

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:( That is heart wrenching. And helps to serve as a warning to the world I'd hope.
Does Australia allow for lawsuits against the vaccine manufacturer(s) and by the victims who tested positive for HIV?
God be with them all.

R

Rita

It says false positives, so they didn’t have HIV , they didn’t invest because they didn’t think people would want the vaccine as a result.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, a false positive. But the falsity was determined after. And why did these 216 volunteers test "false" positive?
[sic]"...The issue stems from the use of an HIV protein to stabilize UQ’s molecular clamp vaccine."
Australia ends COVID-19 vaccine trials due to HIV antibody positives

Which is why I pray God be with all those volunteers. And why I think this case serves as a warning.
Any other vaccines out there using an HIV protein to stabilize a molecular clamp vaccine?
UQ/CSL knew COVID clamp could sink vaccine

Reactions: historyb

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am glad our country is being cautious and not rushing with vaccines.