Officials Can Forcibly Remove Underwear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And who funded these studies?
It's not America doing them.

First u dismissed them by assuming they were small studies so i asked for a citation and got nothing...
Now your dismissing them cos they weren't done in America... Again I have to ask for a citation...

But that doesn't mean anything anyway unless u think that only the USA is capable of performing studies...

As i said before... On the 9th of September 43 studies had been done on HCQ...
25 of them showed that it was effective
15 of them showed no difference
3 of them showed adverse reactions

I provided 3 news reports to back my statements. Here is one of them again...

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First u dismissed them by assuming they were small studies so i asked for a citation and got nothing...
Now your dismissing them cos they weren't done in America... Again I have to ask for a citation...

But that doesn't mean anything anyway unless u think that only the USA is capable of performing studies...

The NIH funds the studies but they don't have to be accomplished inside of the confines of american borders.

I already provided the link (in another thread I posted) on the NEJOM article.

I regularly view studies of this kind and was fairly confident in my assessment of knowing most large scale studies. If you have knowledge outside of a youtube video I would like to see about it.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2022926?query=featured_home

Here's the large scale study for HCQ...
It consists of several groups (around the world) following the exact same protocols of double blind and dosage amounts. (Along with zinc supplements)

It's difficult language because it's written in scientists' protocols. (We bought a special dictionary to understand the terms and grammar rules)
So holler if you have any problems.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My question was about the dismissal of the other 25 studies in favour of this one but it doesn't matter...
The censoring of doctors and scientists says it all... And the retraction of a fraudulent study is profound as well...

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now i am worried my friend . But not for me . Let us remove the goggles and lens of trust thou in govt and vaccines .
And oh yes there is a one world govt . Its already here . It will only continue to gain in power and influence .
Developed vaccines are not fine , and i say trust thou not in the words of men who say otherwise .
IF anything the way they are rushing covid in and skipping steps , That outta say it real loud . THEY IN IT
But not for the people , THEY IN IT , FOR THE MONEY . this is all bad news . And the beast system
is about ready for the arrival of the beast . Trust thou Not in men , TRUST THOU in GOD ALONE
When it was written , cursed is the man whose hope , and trust is in men , IT meant it .
Let us trust ONLY in GOD and HE will give us the eyes and the ears to Follow ONLY HIM and to flee anything that is wrong .
Be encouraged .

Just saying "The Beast from the Sea" and "The Beast from the Land" have not risen yet and do not rise until after the Tribulation starts.

Australia still has it's own government, America still has it's own government, Brazil still has it's own government, New Zealand still has it's own government.....

Reactions: Cristo Rei

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And why is it other countries doing these . cause america and its media IS OWNED . as is our pharma and vaccine .
its just the way it is . Keep on with the reminders . AND , OH YES
there is an AND . AND LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just saying "The Beast from the Sea" and "The Beast from the Land" have not risen yet and do not rise until after the Tribulation starts.

Australia still has it's own government, America still has it's own government, Brazil still has it's own government, New Zealand still has it's own government.....
And yet i see the same spirits at work world wide . If we have police protests here , i see it in other countries .
IF we have our news mocking cures , I SEE the same thing in other news medias
OH we got us a one world govt already here . BUT , it will get stronger in due time .
For there be the spirits of devils , sent out unto the kings of the world , to gather the world as one against the LAMB and his saints .
THEY are amongst us now . We are truly headed into the very last days .
Yes indeed . This pronoun stuff is world wide , this gay marriage is world wide , this we are one is world wide
this defund the police is going world wide . OH i see spirits at work already and its forming both a
one world mindset , aka religoin , which will serve the beast and one world govt . ITS FORMING as we breath and eat right now
before our faces . Man the bible is perfect . Beautiful truth . But of course it is , GOD inspired it .
HE Knows all things . Now be encoruaged josho . and remember , dont vote for biden or harris .
I will never forcibley tell anyone who to vote for , But i will beg and plead and tell them WHO NOT to vote for . DONT vote for biden or harris .
Wait , i forgot , are you from america . WELL if not , DONT support them .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oopsy . i see josho is from australia . WELL if you got relative here , tell em not to vote for biden and harris .
PS , they will love you for it later .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Let us start fresh in our bibles again .
First look again at revelation . WHO do you think causes the Tribulation against the saints . THE beast does .
OH but GOD , HIS wrath will come upon the beast and his kingdom .
Notice in revelation . It clearly says the beast is given power over the saints .
But also notice , that every time the actual wrath of GOD is mentioned , its being poured out on the beast and those who took the mark .
Get ready , cause betrayals and tribualtions will arise against the true saints .
IN THIS world we were told , we would have tribulation . BUT tribulation will also come from GOD
against those who persecuted us . Paul makes that one clear in second thess the FIRST chapter .
Notice something . PAUL was writing to the church as though this was going to happen in their day .
AND HE TOLD them what would occur on JESUS day . First they will persecute us
But then we get rest , WHEN the LORD JESUS comes in glory for his saints . THEN THEY get the tribuatlion aka WRATH FROM GOD
and they will not escape .
Just remember , dont be suprised when we get betrayed and persecuted and seen has haters
and the many will think they do this all inclusive love gods will , when they have us rounded up .
But if anyone should at that time see a sudden rapture . But be left behind . YOU better duck n tuck . CAUSE ITS OVER
there is NO SECOND chance , its only the wrath of GOD upon those . I know we have been taught some
theories for years . But the early church , they knew the coming of JESUS was a one time event .
IF you werent called up with HIM , ITS OVER . GOOD bye .

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let us start fresh in our bibles again .
First look again at revelation . WHO do you think causes the Tribulation against the saints . THE beast does .
OH but GOD , HIS wrath will come upon the beast and his kingdom .
Notice in revelation . It clearly says the beast is given power over the saints .
But also notice , that every time the actual wrath of GOD is mentioned , its being poured out on the beast and those who took the mark .
Get ready , cause betrayals and tribualtions will arise against the true saints .
IN THIS world we were told , we would have tribulation . BUT tribulation will also come from GOD
against those who persecuted us . Paul makes that one clear in second thess the FIRST chapter .
Notice something . PAUL was writing to the church as though this was going to happen in their day .
AND HE TOLD them what would occur on JESUS day . First they will persecute us
But then we get rest , WHEN the LORD JESUS comes in glory for his saints . THEN THEY get the tribuatlion aka WRATH FROM GOD
and they will not escape .
Just remember , dont be suprised when we get betrayed and persecuted and seen has haters
and the many will think they do this all inclusive love gods will , when they have us rounded up .
But if anyone should at that time see a sudden rapture . But be left behind . YOU better duck n tuck . CAUSE ITS OVER
there is NO SECOND chance , its only the wrath of GOD upon those . I know we have been taught some
theories for years . But the early church , they knew the coming of JESUS was a one time event .
IF you werent called up with HIM , ITS OVER . GOOD bye .

You are running ahead of time, the great tribulation hasn't even began yet and the world is not bad enough yet.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are running ahead of time, the great tribulation hasn't even began yet and the world is not bad enough yet.
correct the GREAT tribulation has not yet began . BUT ITS COMING my friend .
and the liberal one world utopia mindset and all its churches and all its we are one relgions and all its we are one secular
are gonna merge into the largest liberal beast system this world has ever seen .
Just trying to let folks know . Leave the liberal side . PS , leave politics all together . TRUST THOU IN GOD .
Men are gonna fail us , BUT GOD , HE cannot fail . CLING TO JESUS . THE BIBLCAL ONE
not the all inclusive social gosple one . That one is not not JESUS . But rather
the spirits behind it , well dark ones . Be on gaurd josho .

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
correct the GREAT tribulation has not yet began . BUT ITS COMING my friend .
and the liberal one world utopia mindset and all its churches and all its we are one relgions and all its we are one secular
are gonna merge into the largest liberal beast system this world has ever seen .
Just trying to let folks know . Leave the liberal side . PS , leave politics all together . TRUST THOU IN GOD .
Men are gonna fail us , BUT GOD , HE cannot fail . CLING TO JESUS . THE BIBLCAL ONE
not the all inclusive social gosple one . That one is not not JESUS . But rather
the spirits behind it , well dark ones . Be on gaurd josho .

And we aren't anywhere near the likeness of the days of Noah......

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking if I come to Australia they won't my underwear off easy, I'm always sitting down on them. :D

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we aren't anywhere near the likeness of the days of Noah......
OH yes we are . I am not being mean by what i say next . But are you absolutely sure you are not liberal .
What i mean is , most of them are calling the very abominations that were in the days of noah and lott
LOVE and tolerance . WE are in days JUST LIKE noahs and lott .
Here , let me give an example .
First it says mens hearts were on evil continually , you know calling evil goood and good evil . that nature .
It also says something else , and VIOLENCE was in all the land .
TURN on the tv , cause every time i turn around i see a riot somewhere in the world .
But here is the real kicker .
What did those , effeminte men say to lott .
Lets examine this .
First for what they did in lotts day .
Bring those men out unto us , we want to KNOW them .
And lott said , OH please do not do so wickedly , here take my daughters , they have never known a man
DO with them as you please .
BUT that was not good enough for them . THEY said , OH you come in as a sourjourner and now ye a judge ,
NOW we will deal worse with you .
NOW , this is not quite as rough , BUT , lets examine the same spirit
IN todays version .
And they came unto the bakers shop . AND said YE MUST bake a cake for us , for our wedding .
ANd the baker said , This i cannot do , But here you are free to have any of the goods in my bakery
ONLY i cannot bake this cake for your wedding .
AND THEN they said , NOW WE WILL DEAL WORSE WITH YOU , WE WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT .
DONT tell me , its not getting like the days of lott . ITS about there RIGHT NOW .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when BIDEN and HARRIS pass this so called equality laws . WATCH HOW FAST
they come for churches , for web sites
they will come in as though they are one of us
and the first time they see one word that speaks against their beloved abomination
THEY can have that church or web site SHUT DOWN . ITS gonna get nasty agaisnt the true church and soon .
And most folks call it all love . THEY cannot see , for the LORD has blinded their eyes .
As even as they did not like to retain GOD in their conscious , any reminder of his truth in schools , on the streets
SO GOD gave them over unto a reprobate mind . And now the world praises lil boys who think they lil girls
ANd vice versa . WE are in times LIKE NOAHS big time .
SO what i sayto one i say to all , WATCH . lest that day overtakes you as a thief . JESUS WILL COME
and it wll be fast . Watch i say , and be ready , for ye know not the hour your LORD does come .

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OH yes we are . I am not being mean by what i say next . But are you absolutely sure you are not liberal .
What i mean is , most of them are calling the very abominations that were in the days of noah and lott
LOVE and tolerance . WE are in days JUST LIKE noahs and lott .
Here , let me give an example .
First it says mens hearts were on evil continually , you know calling evil goood and good evil . that nature .
It also says something else , and VIOLENCE was in all the land .
TURN on the tv , cause every time i turn around i see a riot somewhere in the world .
But here is the real kicker .
What did those , effeminte men say to lott .
Lets examine this .
First for what they did in lotts day .
Bring those men out unto us , we want to KNOW them .
And lott said , OH please do not do so wickedly , here take my daughters , they have never known a man
DO with them as you please .
BUT that was not good enough for them . THEY said , OH you come in as a sourjourner and now ye a judge ,
NOW we will deal worse with you .
NOW , this is not quite as rough , BUT , lets examine the same spirit
IN todays version .
And they came unto the bakers shop . AND said YE MUST bake a cake for us , for our wedding .
ANd the baker said , This i cannot do , But here you are free to have any of the goods in my bakery
ONLY i cannot bake this cake for your wedding .
AND THEN they said , NOW WE WILL DEAL WORSE WITH YOU , WE WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT .
DONT tell me , its not getting like the days of lott . ITS about there RIGHT NOW .

You do realize that the only people who worshipped God in the days of Noah just before the flood, was just Noah and his family, everyone else was mocking them.

It is nowhere near that level. There are still millions of Christians around on earth....

Reactions: historyb

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A lot of talk everywhere about "the mark of the beast" even non-Christians are using the term now...
Interpreting revelation is not my forte but reading chapters 13 and 14 a few times the first thing that im certain of is that the beast gains authority over every tribe, people, language and nation b4 the mark comes around...

We aren't at that stage... Yet... But their pushing for a global government and the way the world is balanced ATM it could happen at any time...
One possible scenario is that the USA elections becomes a stalemate causing the United Nations to intervene...
Biden could win the election in which case the USA will most certainly join the global communists...
Or Trump wins and the UN funds the democrats in a civil war which they win...

The mark of the beast may not be this vaccine... It could come later... Once big pharma has delivered the covid vax it will inevitably force more vaccines and/or annual booster shots...

The won't be able to buy or sell part may happen like this... The covid vax may stop us from travelling... Then once people have submitted to that they will add another feature like u can't go to school without being vaxed... Then ad another like u can't work without being vaxed...
Slowly slowly is how you sell a lie, just like their doing now... No one would of agreed to this world 9 months ago but slowly slowly and people are not only used to this but their demanding more...

Joseph Stalin once ripped all the feathers off a live chicken and put it on the ground in pain and all bloodied... Yet when Stalin began to offer it food it followed Stalin... He said "this is how easy it is to govern stupid people, they will follow you no matter how much pain u cause them, as long as you throw them a little worthless treat every now and then"

I see this happening here... Like, there was a huge celebration when our curfew was changed from 8pm to 9pm... Yippy one extra hour..
Dan you really are the man... They were more than satisfied despite the fact that the curfew was not a health restriction but brought in to "make the polices job easier"... What a snake...

Anyway my main point was that the NWO will have to be established before the mark of the beast...

But mark or no mark... Forcing vaccines onto us is criminal...
It violates many laws from the Geneva convention, the Nuremburg code, the sanctity of the doctor/patient relationship and many more...
So their going to force these experimental vaccines and be exempt from any liability. So it could kill billions of people and they would be liable...
That is perhaps the dirtiest part of all