BAPTISM SAVES, FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

epostle

Jun 21, 2018
essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
well yours is not super natural it is run and built by carnal men just like this bit.

Act 7:47 But Solomon built him an house.
Act 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
Act 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
Act 7:50 Hath not my hand made all these things?
Act 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
Act 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
Act 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
Act 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

and just like those religious men you will get angry and gnash your teeth.
Your verses are about the Jews who rejected Christ. You are forcing it to mean the successors of the Apostles who gave you the Bible in the first place, and the martyrdom of the first 40 popes. You pervert the scriptures and demonize Christ who is the Church on earth. I think it's called blasphemy.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your verses are about the Jews who rejected Christ. You are forcing it to mean the successors of the Apostles who gave you the Bible in the first place, and the martyrdom of the first 40 popes. You pervert the scriptures and demonize Christ who is the Church on earth. I think it's called blasphemy.
And yet here you have done exactly what God said not to do, God doesnt change, never has never will just to please men and His idolatrous religions

epostle

Jun 21, 2018
essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only thing I have denied or refused, was your claims that that segment of the church you practice with, was right. Because your only real defense or proof came down to the interpretations of men. Which proves nothing, except that you have taken sides, the side of men.
More meaningless flaming zingers. You claim to be a true believer of the true church yet refuse, or are unable, to come up with a single name of any "true believers" of your mindset of the 1st 1000 years of Christianity. Why? Because your system was non-existent. You conveniently dismiss all history as "sides of men" because that gives you license to write history to fit your preconceptions.
Again, Scott, provide ONE post biblical name in the early church who believed the way you do.
Put up or shut up.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ONE post biblical name in the early church who believed the way you do.
Jesus God the Holy Spirit, The disciples, the Heavenly Hosts and to name one who though t up mens religions, well men and satan, do great things together, love keeping men from God and the truth... should make that a capital T ruth.. seems we have another digging his own grave...

epostle

Jun 21, 2018
essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And yet here you have done exactly what God said not to do, God doesnt change, never has never will just to please men and His idolatrous religions
Stupid flaming zingers with no explanation seems to be an epidemic on this thread.

epostle

Jun 21, 2018
essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus God the Holy Spirit, The disciples, the Heavenly Hosts and to name one who though t up mens religions, well men and satan, do great things together, love keeping men from God and the truth... should make that a capital T ruth.. seems we have another digging his own grave...
What part of "post biblical" don't you understand? It means the Christians who lived after the Bible was written, whose names do not appear in the Bible. Scott doesn't have any, and neither do you. You are both stumped, that's why the senseless comments.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More meaningless flaming zingers. You claim to be a true believer of the true church yet refuse, or are unable, to come up with a single name of any "true believers" of your mindset of the 1st 1000 years of Christianity. Why? Because your system was non-existent. You conveniently dismiss all history as "sides of men" because that gives you license to write history to fit your preconceptions.
Again, Scott, provide ONE post biblical name in the early church who believed the way you do.
Put up or shut up.
I have said I am through answering you, because as belligerent as you are, you refuse to hear the truth, nor do you know it. But for the sake of anyone else, I will clarify:

Go figure, you would reference the dark ages.

It is true, I cannot name one "true believer." For what I know, I do not "believe" per se, but know. To say otherwise, just as you have repeatedly done, would be a lie. But if I were to name any who know the truth as I know it, I should name them all from Adam to Paul, because what we all know, we have no need to merely believe, for it was made known to us by God, just as it is written. But don't misunderstand, to believe is more esteemed even by God, and yet speculations, conjectures, and false doctrines, He condemns.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What part of "post biblical" don't you understand? It means the Christians who lived after the Bible was written, whose names do not appear in the Bible. Scott doesn't have any, and neither do you. You are both stumped, that's why the senseless comments.
well cant count on any from your false religion, neither can you count on God Jesus or the Holy Spirit to agree with you, it would make them all liars and hypocrits, what has God to do with a harlot or the abuse of children....

Reactions: H. Richard

epostle

Jun 21, 2018
essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only thing I have denied or refused, was your claims that that segment of the church you practice with, was right. Because your only real defense or proof came down to the interpretations of men. Which proves nothing, except that you have taken sides, the side of men.
But you refuse, or are unable, to name ONE post biblical name or group in the early church who was "right" according to your man made system, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T EXIST. You can't even agree with the so called reformers.

like I said I dont have to yell, those who have the truth dont need violence to get the truth across, while those whose lifes are a complete lie do, and you are the perfect example. And no im not giving you a shovel you already have one.

Joh 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
Joh 9:40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

God bless
You can't give any names either. You and Scott don't like the Early Church Fathers because none of them were Protestant, or whatever you call yourselves. You can claim "Christian", but real Christians don't bear false with such ferocity, and cults re-write history.

Everything that is true in your system came from the Catholic Church; you are both too arrogant to admit it. Scott is done answering but he hasn't given any.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ONE post biblical name or group in the early church who was "right"
Christ is right, God is right, the Holy Spirit is right, if you dont like the answers you can go fight it out with them, very few take up that offer as so few really seek the truth. you are a catholic you belong to the catholic church, you "must" abide by its rules and its doctrines, you are supposed to be a christian in Christ, but you have rejected all He has to offer so man can rule and reign over you. It is your choosing not His,

what has God to do with a Harlot never mind the mother of them all..

Reactions: H. Richard

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who gave us the Bible? It was men of God who wrote what is in the Bible. The RCC did not want the common man to have it and killed those that published it. Yours is a false claim. But that is what the RCC does.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it hypocritical – if not hilarious that you accuse ME of following the “interpretations of men” - when YOU are the one who follows the aberrant teachings of your Protestant Fathers.

The Early Church Fathers got their information from the Apostles who were their predecessors.
Your 16th century Protestant Fathers did it all on their OWN. Rejection of the Apostolic teachings was a product of spiritually prideful men – and nothing more.

This is why the scattering continues to the tune of tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering Protestant sects who ALL teach different doctrines – yet ALL claim they were “led” by the Holy Spirit.

YOU’RE just another symptom of the confusion . . .

Reactions: Marymog

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
like I said I dont have to yell, those who have the truth dont need violence to get the truth across, while those whose lifes are a complete lie do, and you are the perfect example. And no im not giving you a shovel you already have one.

Joh 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
Joh 9:40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

God bless
Nobody’s “yelling”.
Yelling in the written form employs the use of exclamation points (!!!).

I’m simply exposing your inability to post anything intelligent . . .

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you refuse, or are unable, to name ONE post biblical name or group in the early church who was "right" according to your man made system, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T EXIST. You can't even agree with the so called reformers.
Yes, which is a sad report regarding the church. This is my witness, confirmed by you.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently, YOU haven't . . .
What I have heard, and it is my witness, because of yours, is the confirmation of men's dead works in the church.

Nonetheless, I am happy to report, that there are also those who have not followed the ways of the flesh, but have embrace the Spirit: That all truth has come to men, the fulfillment of the promise of Christ and the prophets. Thus, other than the number that the Lord has appointed, I am able to declare that the times are short, that those who have believed should all the more walk in the Spirit, looking up, for the fullness of His redemption draws ever close.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it hypocritical – if not hilarious that you accuse ME of following the “interpretations of men” - when YOU are the one who follows the aberrant teachings of your Protestant Fathers.

The Early Church Fathers got their information from the Apostles who were their predecessors.
Your 16th century Protestant Fathers did it all on their OWN. Rejection of the Apostolic teachings was a product of spiritually prideful men – and nothing more.

This is why the scattering continues to the tune of tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering Protestant sects who ALL teach different doctrines – yet ALL claim they were “led” by the Holy Spirit.

YOU’RE just another symptom of the confusion . . .
I have no "Protestant Fathers." I have but One spiritual Father, whom is God. This I have told you.

I have also told you, just as it is written, that even among the apostles one was a devil, one came against Jesus as Satan, and the report of the churches under the leadership you have espoused, is far from good. Which things I now confirm.

As for your own report and confirmation you refer to as "disjointed" and "perpetually-splintering", this is the sword which the Lord promised. Which you have grossly misunderstood, but worse, have met with the sword, to your own shame. You also have not considered the actual result of what the sword of Christ means: It does not mean harmony of spirit within the church, but a sword also. This is the outpouring of the Spirit as foretold by Joel the prophet, announced by Jesus, and confirmed by Peter (the mouth of two or three witnesses), which does not come in unity, but as the manifestation of the actual division and dividing of the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the tares, and light from darkness.

Nonetheless, there is still time to embrace the Spirit which many did not choose in the beginning, nor have they ever known Him. Yet others have known Him, and have been under His guidance, a remnant until the end.

You have either made your decision, or will make it. So be it.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nobody’s “yelling”.
Yelling in the written form employs the use of exclamation points (!!!).

I’m simply exposing your inability to post anything intelligent . . .
no you just high lite everything in bold because no one listens to the garbage that come out of your mouth for all it does is glorify bol and his religion and serves never to glorify God and the truth.. keep diggin

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no "Protestant Fathers." I have but One spiritual Father, whom is God. This I have told you.

I have also told you, just as it is written, that even among the apostles one was a devil, one came against Jesus as Satan, and the report of the churches under the leadership you have espoused, is far from good. Which things I now confirm.

As for your own report and confirmation you refer to as "disjointed" and "perpetually-splintering", this is the sword which the Lord promised. Which you have grossly misunderstood, but worse, have met with the sword, to your own shame. You also have not considered the actual result of what the sword of Christ means: It does not mean harmony of spirit within the church, but a sword also. This is the outpouring of the Spirit as foretold by Joel the prophet, announced by Jesus, and confirmed by Peter (the mouth of two or three witnesses), which does not come in unity, but as the manifestation of the actual division and dividing of the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the tares, and light from darkness.

Nonetheless, there is still time to embrace the Spirit which many did not choose in the beginning, nor have they ever known Him. Yet others have known Him, and have been under His guidance, a remnant until the end.

You have either made your decision, or will make it. So be it.
You absolutely have Protestant Fathers. They are the ones whose aberrant teachings you adopted and splintered from – just as THEY splintered from the Church and from each other.

As for your pride in the perpetual splintering of Protestantism – Jesus never willed this. On the contrary – He fervently prayed for the UNITY of His Church – that they remain ONE as He and the Father are ONE (John 17:20-23).

Jesus is NOT divided and neither can His Body be divided. YOURS is a perverse view of what the Body of Christ should be – and NOT the Biblical view.