BAPTISM SAVES, FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll do what I've been doing:
Admonishing and correcting you.

As I schooled you earlier - it's NOT an accident that Jesus, the Bread of Life (John 6:35) was born in the House of Bread (Bethlehem) and placed in a feeding trough/manger (Luke 2:7).

It's NOT an accident that Jesus told His Apostles that the Bread and Wine He gave them was actually His Body and Blood (Luke 22:18-20) - even calling it the "blood of the New Covenant" (Matt. 26:28).

It's NOT an accident that Jesus told ONLY the Twelve that the Holy Spirit would guide THEM to ALL truth (John 16:12-15).
He didn't tell this to the crowds - but to His innermost circle - the LEADERS of His Church.

It's NOT an accident that God made the Office (Bishopric) of those Leaders a successive office (Acts 1:12-26).

In fact - It's NOT even an accident that wolves like YOU showed up in sheep's clothing spreading a false Gospel. Jesus warned about YOU and your ilk (Matt. 7:15-20).

After going round and round with you these last several days - I am comforted by the thought that, regardless of YOUR heretical views - God is in control . . .
As I suspected: still holding to half-truths by only part of the scriptures, and accusing me of what you yourself are guilty of.

See you in passing.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not "name-calling" - it's a fact.
It is as much a fact as my daughter being female or my dog being a canine.

The fact that you have splintered from some other Protestant sect just makes you a good Protestant doing what you are SUPPOSED to do: Splinter off . . .
You have no idea. But still you accuse.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I suspected: still holding to half-truths by only part of the scriptures, and accusing me of what you yourself are guilty of.

See you in passing.
TRANSLATION:
"I can't argue with the evidence you've presented - so I'll just go now."

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, tell me - what is your denomination or faith tradition?
Which church, assembly or sect do you attend/belong to?
I call myself a Christian, a follower of Christ Jesus.

But why do you assume anything, and why should I tell you anything since you are just looking for occasion to criticize? I fellowship even here, even with the likes of you.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TRANSLATION:
"I can't argue with the evidence you've presented - so I'll just go now."
No. I filled in the rest of the truth, but it has fallen on deaf ears - so I have better things to do, for the harvest is great with many who hunger and thirst for every good word, not just part.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I call myself a Christian, a follower of Christ Jesus.

But why do you assume anything, and why should I tell you anything since you are just looking for occasion to criticize? I fellowship even here, even with the likes of you.
Soooooo, more secrecy??

Funny how MOST of you Protestants are afraid to tell me your faith traditions or "denomination" when I ask you.
WHY is that?? You don't think it can withstand my scrutiny??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should it is carrying the dead bones of many of Gods children, must be a heavy burden to carry.
TRANSLATION:
"I've run out of useful things to add to the conversation - so I'll just spew out some gibberish."

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I filled in the rest of the truth, but it has fallen on deaf ears - so I have better things to do, for the harvest is great with many who hunger and thirst for every good word, not just part.
Just keep rejecting Christ.
Good luck with that . . .

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soooooo, more secrecy??

Funny how MOST of you Protestants are afraid to tell me your faith traditions or "denomination" when I ask you.
WHY is that?? You don't think it can withstand my scrutiny??
I answered that already.

Why is it that accusers looking to do more accusing are blind to the very things they have asked about? Is it the lack of bold print? Would a 2"x4" help? ...'Cause it's a regular pattern.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I answered that already.

Why is it that accusers looking to do more accusing are blind to the very things they have asked about? Is it the lack of bold print? Would a 2"x4" help? ...'Cause it's a regular pattern.
No, you didn't.
You gave a more cowardly, general response.

I asked you point-blank:
What is your denomination or faith tradition?

Why does this scare you so much??

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you didn't.
You gave a more cowardly, general response.

I asked you point-blank:
What is your denomination or faith tradition?

Why does this scare you so much??
See...there you go again - blind to the answer I already answered!

You should see a doctor.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See...there you go again - blind to the answer I already answered!

You should see a doctor.
And YOU should stop being so afraid of divulging your faith tradition/denomination . . .