Bearing Good Fruit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 1:3
He is like a tree planted by streams of water, yielding its fruit in season, whose leaf does not wither, and who prospers in all he does.

Jeremiah 17:8
He will be like a tree planted by the waters that sends out its roots toward the stream. It does not fear when the heat comes, and its leaves are always green. It will not worry in a year of drought or cease producing fruit.

Ezekiel 47:12
Along both banks of the river, fruit trees of all kinds will grow. Their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. Each month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will be used for food and their leaves for healing.

Matthew 7:16-20
By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Revelation 22:2
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Galatians 5:22-25
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

hope this helps !!!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A post about how to love more like Jesus (i.e., hanging out with prostitutes)
A post to discuss what is the joy of a Christian (i.e., ordering more alcohol when you run out).
A post about what it means to be at peace (i.e., knowing how to experience work as rest).
A post about what it means to be gentle (i.e., not attacking each others beliefs).
A post about improving self-control (i.e., managing angry thoughts).

This would be the meat of a Christian lifestyle. No one seems to discuss these questions on this site. I am here to become more Christlike, but all I find is bickering over whose beliefs are correct and whose are incorrect. Only one belief is necessary.
Matt you bring up great points and I agree with you !

Reactions: MattMooradian

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 21:43 given to the church which will bear fruit

jn 15:1 abide in me