Being Banned from so called Christian Foruns

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im post number #43 @GodsGrace offered to contact your friends for you.
I also tried to draw your attention to her offer by tagging you = @Soverign Grace which shows up in your ALERT with red numbers next to it ....top right next to your INBOX.

But it seems as if you don't read your Alerts as I think you missed her post and my tag too.
She is a member on that site..hence her offer to pass a message to your friends there.
Ohhh - thanks. I'll check my alerts.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Her link was misspelled. I tried her link in an earlier post (post 39) and her blog is up and looking good.
I can't believe I misspelled the link. My brain was saturated trying to figure out wordpress.org. Has anyone ever tried to use it? I'm trying to learn widgets and plug-ins and it did a number on me. My husband is supposed to help me figure it out. I am technically challenged. I was hoping if someone else was interested that they would submit content - and get attribution of course. I wanted to try to do it more of a place for participation where others can share their experiences - like the one young man I spoke with on the forum who refuses to attend church now. Something is deeply wrong if this is happening. I want to give these people a voice.

I'm glad you like the site! Please pray that I'm able to do something good with it. I prayed a lot and have been delving into Scripture so it's been a blessing to me too.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feel free to submit content and I'll post it. I'd like it to be more of a place for the people of God - everybody has something valuable to share with others.
Since I know almost nothing about "Blogs"... due to a lack of directive instructions on the site, I really don't know where or how to submit anything. So, I will probably just be reading for quite a while.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I know almost nothing about "Blogs"... due to a lack of directive instructions on the site, I really don't know where or how to submit anything. So, I will probably just be reading for quite a while.
You know as much as I do then! I don't know anything about blogs other than you write content. You can submit it through email. I have to check to make sure I have my email on the home page.

Can you please pray for it? I hope that I'm following the way that God is leading me and that he uses it to somehow minister to others who have been hurt and sidelined by churches and forums and other Christian institutions. I want to expand the site to have other teaching besides just that one issue, so I'm remaining open to what God will do.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you will see on the site, I did go back and I made a small entry. (Please erase it if it is inappropriate in content), but there was just so much, that I really didn't know how to only address selected segments of it.

But, it is interesting reading.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was censored on a, prayer forum for telling all the shacked up people they were fornicators. One after another asked prayers for reconciliation with their "PARTNER".

They had no idea they were sinning. What kind of church do you go to where fornication is OK? Church of Ba'al.

What kind of prayer forum administrators stand up for fornicators against what the Bible says? The wrong kind who said I was judging. I was judging.

John 7:24 KJVS
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of the things that go on in the Christian community are worse than the world and what unbelievers would inflict.

I agree. I was browsing through websites one day and ran across a religious website that was open to people of all faiths. I think the owner/moderator was a Christian, but she got to the place where she was openly admitting that the nastiest, most vicious people that frequented her website were the Christians.

It's a shame, but it goes to prove that you never want to underestimate how well the enemy can work. He can turn even believers into the worst monsters on the planet, and deceive them into thinking they are serving the Lord by being ugly to everyone they come into contact with.
So it's things like this that made me want to shine a light on these ugly behaviors by "Christians" who drive people AWAY from church rather than to it. It's just so sad.

That's a good motivation. I commend you for it, especially if you can shelter people and rebuild their trust in Christians, and the Christian faith in general. We had another thread here on all the people that have left the other forums for similar reasons, and I was trying to find it for you. But I don't remember the title.

I may give it one more try, through a word search. If I find it, I'll post it for you here. Welcome again to ChristianityBoard, btw. Many of us here value this place precisely because it's a little more quiet and well-behaved than most Christian forums.

Reactions: Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you will see on the site, I did go back and I made a small entry. (Please erase it if it is inappropriate in content), but there was just so much, that I really didn't know how to only address selected segments of it.

But, it is interesting reading.
I want to be open to anyone's remarks whether I agree with them or not. I can't figure out how to do a lot on the site yet so it's going to take some time to get it working. I had just spoken with a young man who had left the church and I thought I'd try to help the disenfranchised and maybe validate them that others have experienced being harmed in the Christian community. We've had bad experiences in two different churches. We finally ended up in the church we're at now. It's very low-key and nonjudgmental. The pastor is a regular guy and we liked him from the start. I remember those "40 years of wandering in the wilderness" when we couldn't find a church that was good. So I hope to encourage people - like that young man - to keep trying churches because eventually you'll find the right one.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was censored on a, prayer forum for telling all the shacked up people they were fornicators. One after another asked prayers for reconciliation with their "PARTNER".

They had no idea they were sinning. What kind of church do you go to where fornication is OK? Church of Ba'al.

What kind of prayer forum administrators stand up for fornicators against what the Bible says? The wrong kind who said I was judging. I was judging.

John 7:24 KJVS
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
I know just what you're saying. The church has blended with the world now. Orwell said "In an age of deception telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Another quote I read was "Truth: it's the new hate speech." Aren't they true though? Because you're trying to live by Scripture, you are the one attacked. It's mind-boggling. That's why I was put off - because I told the truth. But people don't want the truth. They've bowed the knee to the god of political correctness.

Reactions: Frank Lee

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. I was browsing through websites one day and ran across a religious website that was open to people of all faiths. I think the owner/moderator was a Christian, but she got to the place where she was openly admitting that the nastiest, most vicious people that frequented her website were the Christians. The worst thing done to me in my entire life was done by another Christian. So I'm not pollyanish about what other believers can do. I would have never done something as vile as was done but some Christians have a seared conscience. But I guess I should pray not to fall into temptation. M'Cheyne said "the seed of every sin known to man lies in my heart."

I recall watching a pastor talk about a Christian and a real witch that were interviewed on TV and he said that the witch was respectful and the Christian combative - I forget a lot because I had heard it so long ago. I think it should make us all pause and take a trip within. I just wonder why that is - why Christians are so nasty sometimes.

It's a shame, but it goes to prove that you never want to underestimate how well the enemy can work. He can turn even believers into the worst monsters on the planet, and deceive them into thinking they are serving the Lord by being ugly to everyone they come into contact with.

What you just said was what I wanted to address: that the enemy uses Christians at times. There's no getting around it. I can see times in my life when a troubling thought about someone will shoot into my mind and sometimes I don't recognize a spiritual attack right away, but other times I recognize it right away.

That's a good motivation. I commend you for it, especially if you can shelter people and rebuild their trust in Christians, and the Christian faith in general. We had another thread here on all the people that have left the other forums for similar reasons, and I was trying to find it for you. But I don't remember the title.

I think there are probably a lot of walking wounded. One of my children was hurt in church and she's turned off by Christians. I'd like to look at the thread if you do find it. I met some nice people but the other kind stir up trouble. Then if you're not a supporter and the complainer is then guess who gets put off? My husband said if you don't think they're motivated by money then you're kidding yourself. They may cloak their words and argument in pretty words but the truth is much uglier: greed wins out over truth and justice. So the person making the false accusations or feigning that they're offended is being manipulated by Belial but then when the forum moderators continue in the path that Belial lays out then the forum moderator then becomes the conduit for the most evil. They end up separating believers who were encouraging one another (iron sharpens iron). So it hurts when you see someone sinning yet they can't see it because satan has them blinded.

But I came to the conclusion that things still happen for a reason.

I may give it one more try, through a word search. If I find it, I'll post it for you here. Welcome again to ChristianityBoard, btw. Many of us here value this place precisely because it's a little more quiet and well-behaved than most Christian forums.
Thank you. I look forward to sharing with others. I need that connection and iron sharpening iron. We had to try a number of churches before we found the one we're at so I guess it's the same for forums.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. I look forward to sharing with others. I need that connection and iron sharpening iron. We had to try a number of churches before we found the one we're at so I guess it's the same for forums.

Even more so. With forums, there is much more voicing of opposing opinions than in churches, and there are people with all sorts of different doctrinal positions on virtually every issue. So people get away with more on forums because a certain amount of contention is expected in such an environment. In a way it's healthier spiritually, but if the strife is not kept under control it becomes extremely counter-productive.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even more so. With forums, there is much more voicing of opposing opinions than in churches, and there are people with all sorts of different doctrinal positions on virtually every issue. So people get away with more on forums because a certain amount of contention is expected in such an environment. In a way it's healthier spiritually, but if the strife is not kept under control it becomes extremely counter-productive.
Yes I think you're right - there are so many different positions. But my husband said that forums are going to go with the money - they'll find someone guilty of some transgression if they aren't a supporter and if a supporter takes a disliking to what they say. Something like how Herodias felt about John the Baptist.

Someone said earlier that they remain on a forum for awhile before supporting it - that's wise.

Reactions: Willie T

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
church do you fornication
or maybe it would be better to reflect on the ways those fornicators are actually observing the Scriptural mandate on marriage more honorably than those who rely on certificates, and ceremonies that cannot be found in Scripture?

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to put it nicely, yes.
Scripture plainly states the same thought, more than once imo
I've seen so much go on over the years in churches that it shouldn't surprise us that it goes on in forums. I'm sure Satan is dancing with glee at all the trouble he's stirring up.

Reactions: Willie T

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I've seen so much go on over the years in churches that it shouldn't surprise us that it goes on in forums. I'm sure Satan is dancing with glee at all the trouble he's stirring up.
I came not to bring peace, but a sword

every single concept we are taught is warped i guess lol, dint mean to contradict you

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being banned from a so called Christian Forum doesn't bother me so much. Although I would like to tell those who do these things how misled they are. Jesus himself reminds us that the Lost and Sinners of the world are those who need his teaching more than the Found. To be Banned from these Forums who claim to be Christian doesn't help the lost at all. I myself have been Banned from several only because of what I believe the Bible really says. I ask this question would Jesus not allow me to give my opinion. Many Atheist are Banned from these forums. Would Jesus turn away from them. I think not but would do as he does which is to save. You will never get one of these lost soles to believe by sending them away. I compare these so called Christians who run these forums to those who killed Jesus. He didn't match up for them, he didn't teach there belief, his teachings were truth, and they couldn't have Him spreading it all around, so they killed Him. I'm thankful that so far here on this Forum I am able to speak my belief. It may not be one you agree with but we can freely discuss and maybe change one anothers mind.
What forums were you banned from? I'm wondering because I know of issues with at least two of them. I wondered about Worthy forum too and then someone who knows about it told me that two of the men there are involved in something sinful. It seems like there are Christians - if they truly are Christians - want to hold on to some sin and don't like the light because it shows their sin.

It doesn't help the lost - it deprives them of the counsel of the whole body.

Something to remember since you compared those who run the forums to those who killed Jesus: Jesus condemned the Pharisees and Scribes, not the unbelievers. It's something worth keeping in mind. I hope this forum is different.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I ask everyone here to pray that a teacher from the other forum will move here? He taught better than anyone I'd ever heard before. I think that's why Satan attacked me in that way on the other forum. Can you all please pray? He will be a blessing. He teaches bible twice a week somewhere. He's a very good teacher on the Book of Revelations. I haven't had any teaching on Revelations before and some have the gift of teaching and I believe that he does.