Being Banned from so called Christian Foruns

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Being banned from a so called Christian Forum doesn't bother me so much. Although I would like to tell those who do these things how misled they are. Jesus himself reminds us that the Lost and Sinners of the world are those who need his teaching more than the Found. To be Banned from these Forums who claim to be Christian doesn't help the lost at all. I myself have been Banned from several only because of what I believe the Bible really says. I ask this question would Jesus not allow me to give my opinion. Many Atheist are Banned from these forums. Would Jesus turn away from them. I think not but would do as he does which is to save. You will never get one of these lost soles to believe by sending them away. I compare these so called Christians who run these forums to those who killed Jesus. He didn't match up for them, he didn't teach there belief, his teachings were truth, and they couldn't have Him spreading it all around, so they killed Him. I'm thankful that so far here on this Forum I am able to speak my belief. It may not be one you agree with but we can freely discuss and maybe change one anothers mind.
I just got warned at ChristianForums for defending Franklin Graham against Muslim sympathising mayors in the U.K. who want to ban him going there and preaching the gospel of Christ. I posted a warning about the influence of Islam in the U.K. and that it will be not if but when Sharia Law will take over some cities in the U.K., and because Islam hates Christianity, Christians will be heavily persecuted and many will be martyred for their faith. I got reported and warned for flaming Muslims.

I am noticing on that forum that the majority of new threads are started in the Roman Catholic and American Politics forums on ChristianForums. Over the years from 2006 through to now, I have noticed a trend away from Christ-centred Evangelical, Pentecostal and Charismatic Christians starting new threads on that forum. Perhaps they are sensing that C.F. is becoming compromised by those more interested in politics, promoting Roman Catholicism, and atheistic views, and are leaving for other forums. Maybe I should do the same.

Reactions: Hisman

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just got warned at ChristianForums for defending Franklin Graham against Muslim sympathising mayors in the U.K. who want to ban him going there and preaching the gospel of Christ. I posted a warning about the influence of Islam in the U.K. and that it will be not if but when Sharia Law will take over some cities in the U.K., and because Islam hates Christianity, Christians will be heavily persecuted and many will be martyred for their faith. I got reported and warned for flaming Muslims.

I am noticing on that forum that the majority of new threads are started in the Roman Catholic and American Politics forums on ChristianForums. Over the years from 2006 through to now, I have noticed a trend away from Christ-centred Evangelical, Pentecostal and Charismatic Christians starting new threads on that forum. Perhaps they are sensing that C.F. is becoming compromised by those more interested in politics, promoting Roman Catholicism, and atheistic views, and are leaving for other forums. Maybe I should do the same.

I did notice an atheist bias over there. A Muslim bias would be new. The Catholics have always had a strong presence there, and as I recall I got warned when I corrected one, when what I said got passed over when I said similar things to people in different groups.

I have to say that I enjoyed the last conversation I had in the Charismatic forum last year, though. That was nice, and it was especially fun talking to just Charismatic theologians without the Cessationists getting in the middle of things.

Anyway, I know how you feel. There seems to be biases over there, and I think it comes from the "squeaky wheel gets the grease" principle, if you know what I mean.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

It sounds like a trap. If one lacks love they are more easily offended, and will complain more. As they complain more, their opposition is silenced by the mods or their own gentleness. Then the aggressive ones are free to spread their ideas without contest.

One thing I'm coming to realize, ideas are pretty much synonymous with spirits. So often times a forum can turn into a battleground. People need thick skins and mods should expect some standard level of maturity.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's quite simple- those sites aren't run by Christians.
Even if you posted something against their rules, they could have easily deleted your post an warn you.
That's silly. Just because a site has rules doesn't mean people running it aren't Christian.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

If you are a of the Islamic faith even the Atheist media idolise them in Australia now, one can't say a word about them or it's regarded as hate speech. by the Media who is pushing this for all they can.
The Australians overwhelmingly born before say 1950 despised Islam, due to the history and the ones who had worked and lived in such places sure as hell did not want that way of life here that's for sure.
Why has Australians changed their tune ? I think that they are truly uninformed and uneducated on the subject, and the majority of people who are very shallow just see Christianity as a out of date backwards fantasy land bunch of total morons who are superstitious fools just like they see in Asia running about with cats arm waving for good luck, rubbing things, you name it. so such shallow people claim Christianity is just the same garbage.

The love that young people have for Islam is that it's a easy religion to understand at the face of it and this is what shallow people love, it's the same with Communism as all shallow people will swallow it on face value, because it sounds appealing to shallow people.
I have many people here claiming that Communism is so wonderful, they are living in a fantasy land, I think that most union people push this utopia year after year and shallow people buy into it, they think that it's the majority of people who have power and control over their future, but this is a total lie ! it's only a few who control everyone totally dominating everything and the majority have no power at all and it's the same sort of madness as Islam comes from in general. People are dominated by totally insane dictating rat bags who will kill anyone at the drop of a hat.

My Communist mate claims that when we become a Communist Nation then they will sort out all the crime, he said give it 6 weeks and all such will be gone. he wants to be one who kills anyone like such, he will gladly put his hand up to do such. but I say the problem of such people is because the government has let such people run loose and wild, so they see that crime does pay and it pays real well indeed, but it was not that way when I was a young bloke as the cops would polish their boots on your tail or you would end up copping the gut or a phone book raped over your head, they had ways to deal with brats that truly worked well going all the way back to Moses, but now we are being lead by Satan into playing to his rules so as to create Hellfire.

The Media and the Governments are standing over the people and dictating to them nowadays, you can't say this or that and freedom of speech is looked down on by such people with pride.

Reactions: Waiting on him

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Being banned from a so called Christian Forum doesn't bother me so much. Although I would like to tell those who do these things how misled they are. Jesus himself reminds us that the Lost and Sinners of the world are those who need his teaching more than the Found. To be Banned from these Forums who claim to be Christian doesn't help the lost at all. I myself have been Banned from several only because of what I believe the Bible really says. I ask this question would Jesus not allow me to give my opinion. Many Atheist are Banned from these forums. Would Jesus turn away from them. I think not but would do as he does which is to save. You will never get one of these lost soles to believe by sending them away. I compare these so called Christians who run these forums to those who killed Jesus. He didn't match up for them, he didn't teach there belief, his teachings were truth, and they couldn't have Him spreading it all around, so they killed Him. I'm thankful that so far here on this Forum I am able to speak my belief. It may not be one you agree with but we can freely discuss and maybe change one anothers mind.

I was banned from Christian Forums because I was not perfect. Being an Aussie, I expressed myself as an Aussie does. We tend to be a bit irreligious in our choice of words but are not malicious.

However, on Christian Forums, they said I was not theologically perfect so I was banned. I pointed out that the scriptures say you have to forgive 490 times. Sorry, but we run the show around here, not the scriptures.

But if you are a Christian Forum shouldn't you abide by the teachings of scripture?

We do but you are still banned. ??????????

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I did notice an atheist bias over there. A Muslim bias would be new. The Catholics have always had a strong presence there, and as I recall I got warned when I corrected one, when what I said got passed over when I said similar things to people in different groups.

I have to say that I enjoyed the last conversation I had in the Charismatic forum last year, though. That was nice, and it was especially fun talking to just Charismatic theologians without the Cessationists getting in the middle of things.

Anyway, I know how you feel. There seems to be biases over there, and I think it comes from the "squeaky wheel gets the grease" principle, if you know what I mean.

... but "remembering the Sabbath to keep it since Jesus gave them Rest, remains for the People of God." Hebrews 4

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, is that where that idea came from?? I have a book of Jonathon Edwards sermons. I have never been able to get into it. I try every few years to read it again because I think, well...He was a big preacher at one time so maybe I need to put him down and try again later...I guess I can cull that one out now.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, is that where that idea came from?? I have a book of Jonathon Edwards sermons. I have never been able to get into it. I try every few years to read it again because I think, well...He was a big preacher at one time so maybe I need to put him down and try again later...I guess I can cull that one out now.

LoL. :)

Jonathan taught a lot of depressing stuff. Some of it true, some of it not so much. But I don't know if he was ever a fun read.

How are you these days? Doing good?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yah, yah, doing fine. You?

Doing good! I've gone through a period where I haven't been able to spend as much time with the Lord over the last several months, and I think it's effected me some spiritually. I feel more distant. Trying to get back into studying the word now. But all of it has been necessary. As I was telling others, I've been doing work on constructing a new room on the house so I can have my music and recording equipment in it, and worship God on a daily basis in there. It's a big job when you're doing it by yourself, but I'm getting there, LoL. So far, so good.

Anyway, everything's good. Great to see you still around : )

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian sites are owned and run by individuals whoever they are they have the right to set rules. Including doctrines they do not deem scriptural. Also rules of conduct

if we do not like the rules we should leave. And not be so proud to say they are defeating Gods message. That’s prideful and maybe why you got banned to begin with

I have only been a member of a few sites and for Most part people who get banned get banned for a reason. And no one thinks they deserve it

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I stay away from political forums and other religion forums. You seem to have been in a "debate other religions" forum. Maybe if you had been in a Christian only forum, it couldn't even be seen by a Muslim and reported. I got a warning for posting against the other USA party in a political forum.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a question.

There are so many beliefs in this world including those who are against any kind of Christian view points, and so many seem to be attacking each other as an accepted way to communicate at a pretty high level, which I don't understand.

Why not express your beliefs that oppose others without directly naming and attacking them so blatantly??

Have we become "NUMB" to Gods commands to LOVE everyone.

Maybe someone could HELP ME HERE - PLEASE!!

Am I missing something that I should be seeing.
Love God
Love your neighbor
Love your brother
Love those who hate you
Love those who persecute you

1st Cor. 13:13, "But now abide faith, hope and love, these three, but the GREATEST of these is LOVE.

REALLY - LOVE is GREATER than FAITH.

So does that mean that everything talked about on this forum about our faith, whatever that is, and that's pretty much everything,
is less important than LOVE???

Just a thought, as I am not one to get in a battle over anything religious.

God bless you all in your walk with Christ
My name is OLIGOS

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a question.

There are so many beliefs in this world including those who are against any kind of Christian view points, and so many seem to be attacking each other as an accepted way to communicate at a pretty high level, which I don't understand.

Why not express your beliefs that oppose others without directly naming and attacking them so blatantly??

Have we become "NUMB" to Gods commands to LOVE everyone.

Maybe someone could HELP ME HERE - PLEASE!!

Am I missing something that I should be seeing.
Love God
Love your neighbor
Love your brother
Love those who hate you
Love those who persecute you

1st Cor. 13:13, "But now abide faith, hope and love, these three, but the GREATEST of these is LOVE.

REALLY - LOVE is GREATER than FAITH.

So does that mean that everything talked about on this forum about our faith, whatever that is, and that's pretty much everything,
is less important than LOVE???

Just a thought, as I am not one to get in a battle over anything religious.

God bless you all in your walk with Christ
My name is OLIGOS
Only "faith working through love."

Do you have faith? Let it be seen in your love.

Much love!

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Marks :)

I haven't really studied this idea of "DIVISIONS" being necessary in the BODY until today, but the thought comes to mind about the tares and the wheat growing together until the harvest.

I have been studying 1st Corinthians 11:18-19 this morning by Paul who said, "For in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that DIVISIONS exist among you, and in part, I believe it.
For there must also be divisions among you, in order that those who are approved may have become evident among you."

What is interesting is the word "DIVISION" in the Greek "schism" or "schizo" means a separation that is violent "LIKE VIOLENTLY CHOPPING WOOD, or being pulled into pieces, or to sever apart, all with the idea of "VIOLENTLY being split apart or separated violently in some fashion.

And then there's Matthew 7:21 where Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to me LORD, LORD, will enter the kingdom of heaven."
Those all seem to work together for me really well.

Lastly there is the parable of the 4 soils which is sort of like, to me, the parable of the tares and wheat where the truth is revealed over time.

Because of the contexts and who said these different things, all the hatefulness and attacking makes perfect sense now after reading about it in God's word.

God always has an answer that makes perfect sense doesn't He, if I just dig deep enough and take my time and PRAY.

Thanks for "Flipping" my brain on for me. God bless.

My name is OLIGOS

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been studying 1st Corinthians 11:18-19 this morning by Paul who said, "For in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that DIVISIONS exist among you, and in part, I believe it.
For there must also be divisions among you, in order that those who are approved may have become evident among you."

What is interesting is the word "DIVISION" in the Greek "schism" or "schizo" means a separation that is violent "LIKE VIOLENTLY CHOPPING WOOD, or being pulled into pieces, or to sever apart, all with the idea of "VIOLENTLY being split apart or separated violently in some fashion.
Hi Oligos,

Not sure what I did! :) But I remember when the reality of that passage came to me.

Jesus told his disciples that the world would know that Jesus had sent them by their love for one another. I don't expect that's any different today.

Some other thoughts that occur to me on this passage.

"I hear that divisions exist among you . . .", "there must be divisions . . .", nothing here is saying that we are to Cause or Create divisions, Paul only states that divisions exist.

If love is the proof then what divides between us?

And by what do we know real love on an internet forum?

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[Quote from Marks]
1) If love is the proof then what divides between us?
2) And by what do we know real love on an internet forum?

Answers:
!) Lack of Love.

2) 1st Corinthians 13: 4-8, "Love is PATIENT, love is KIND and is not jealous,, love does not brag, and is not ARROGANT
does not act unbecomingly; is not provoked, does not take into an account a wrong suffered, it rejoices in the truth,"

My brain is awake - Thank you!!!
My name is OLIGOS

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read this as a quote from a famous pastor from ages ago.

"VIOLENT MEN, either physical or verbal, are about men who are week and powerless in character."

My name is OLIGOS

Reactions: marks