Being Banned from so called Christian Foruns

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have we become "NUMB" to Gods commands to LOVE everyone.

Maybe someone could HELP ME HERE - PLEASE!!

Yes. If you really want to know what's going on, SBG, I suggest you read Final Quest by Rick Joyner. It was a vision the Lord gave him more than 30 years ago about the plan Satan had in place to incite Christians into warring and fighting against one another through demonic influence. It has come to pass, and it maybe nowhere more evident than on the Christian forums.

Not sure how you feel about prophetic visions, but if you really want to know what's going on, that's it. It's not just that Christians are overlooking scriptural commands to behave kindly toward one another. They are being incited by strong demonic influences to serve Satan by their actions instead of God.

Hope this information serves you well. It's why I always warn those who are new to the forums that they had better put their armor on, because Satan will be trying them on for size in very short order.

Reactions: Nancy

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
of Hidden By Him
Not sure how you feel about prophetic visions, but if you really want to know what's going on, that's it. It's not just that Christians are overlooking scriptural commands to behave kindly toward one another. They are being incited by strong demonic influences to serve Satan by their actions instead of God.

So...why do Christians come here if they know that??

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I stay away from political forums and other religion forums. You seem to have been in a "debate other religions" forum. Maybe if you had been in a Christian only forum, it couldn't even be seen by a Muslim and reported. I got a warning for posting against the other USA party in a political forum.
I've now been banned because I said that those who believe in evolution are just pretending to be Christian. I made an appeal to say that the warning was just "picky" and pedantic and that it seems that CF is starting to appease atheists and Muslims. I don't think they will like that very much. I saw a good site that reviewed CF and concluded that it is being moderated by non-Christians. Very interesting...

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[Quote from Marks]
1) If love is the proof then what divides between us?
2) And by what do we know real love on an internet forum?

Answers:
!) Lack of Love.

2) 1st Corinthians 13: 4-8, "Love is PATIENT, love is KIND and is not jealous,, love does not brag, and is not ARROGANT
does not act unbecomingly; is not provoked, does not take into an account a wrong suffered, it rejoices in the truth,"

My brain is awake - Thank you!!!
My name is OLIGOS
Welcome to the gym!

:)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've now been banned because I said that those who believe in evolution are just pretending to be Christian. I made an appeal to say that the warning was just "picky" and pedantic and that it seems that CF is starting to appease atheists and Muslims. I don't think they will like that very much. I saw a good site that reviewed CF and concluded that it is being moderated by non-Christians. Very interesting...
What site where you banned from?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I consider myself a Christian and I believe in evolution. Does your statement offend me? Not really, but it makes me wonder about what kind of Christian you are to pass that kind of judgment. I think loving our neighbor is more important than our views about evolution. I tell you judge not lest you be judged the same way you judged. Ha, if evolution is right, that means Jesus might tell you you're judged as not being a Christian since you used that standard to judge others.

Then you talk about atheists and Muslims and conclude some site can't be run by Christians. Do you know how to get along with other people when they don't they agree with you 100%? Or do you want to call them names and put them down?

Reactions: Willie T

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I consider myself a Christian and I believe in evolution. Does your statement offend me? Not really, but it makes me wonder about what kind of Christian you are to pass that kind of judgment. I think loving our neighbor is more important than our views about evolution. I tell you judge not lest you be judged the same way you judged. Ha, if evolution is right, that means Jesus might tell you you're judged as not being a Christian since you used that standard to judge others.

Then you talk about atheists and Muslims and conclude some site can't be run by Christians. Do you know how to get along with other people when they don't they agree with you 100%? Or do you want to call them names and put them down?

I'm not a fighter or looking for trouble.
You said your a Christian and you believe in evolution.
How does that work??
Could you explain that to me please?

God bless you.
My name is OLIGOS

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[Quote from me]

Because we are called to deliver those who are held captive by the enemy, and being used for his purposes instead of God's. But it's a very tricky thing. You have to be very careful about offending people and just minister the word to them inoffensively. If you attack them the way they attack you, their demons will goad them to go off like crazy, and you will have nothing but evil on your hands.

But we don't just surrender to the Devil and let him win. There are a lot of well meaning Christians out there who get sucked up into all the strife very quickly because they see so much of it happening and are tempted to think it is "normal" Christian behavior. They have to be delivered from the lies.

If you look at it one way, it's actually helping the body of Christ because war is forcing us to grow up into greater maturity as a body.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look at it one way, it's actually helping the body of Christ she because war is forcing us to grow up into greater maturity as a body.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Hidden In Him<

Your so right.
We have to learn, with God's help, how to be constantly loving and kind
while sharing the truth.
Time for God to stretch me and grow me again.

My name is OLIGOS

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a fighter or looking for trouble.
You said your a Christian and you believe in evolution.
How does that work??
Could you explain that to me please?

God bless you.
My name is OLIGOS
Ever notice how few times the word "create" is used in Genesis 1? Or how plants and animals were brought forth "after their kind"?

I believe mankind (the physical man) evolved along with other life. Then disaster struck. Almost everything got corrupted -- even the heavenly patterns of what life was supposed to follow got corrupted. Eden was established to correct things. The correct pattern of life was re-established in Eden. Now it's a matter of time until life on earth conforms to the heavenly pattern.

The old spiritual hierarchy needed to be replaced. They got men to men to worship them as "gods". The fallen ones which helped corrupt all life needed to be replaced. Esau had the birthright, but he needed to be replaced. All the Gentile nations needed help. Eden was established by Jesus and the 144,000, in order to bring the Gentiles back to God. They were given 7000 years to do it in.

A tree can be a symbol for Israel. It can be a symbol for the nations too. So how many trees were there in Eden? I say 70, just as Moses and Israel encountered the 70 trees after leaving Egypt.

Eventually the fallen spiritual hierarchy which should have acted as Guardian Angels to the nations will also be brought to spiritual sanity and saved. Micah called them gods, but I'd call them Guardian Angels.

Micah 4:5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever.

Since the purpose of Eden was to master the fallen ones (for their own good, mind you, so they could be saved), it was necessary for Adam and Eve to encounter the serpent.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I understand. I make my view as a general one, but if, like you, a person says they are a Christian and believe that Jesus is the Son of God and rose from the dead according to the Scripture, then who am I to say they are not?

You ask what kind of Christian I am. I am a Christian who believes that the Bible is God's literal communication to mankind. He doesn't say how He created the universe, He just says he created in six 24 hour days. I just accept that. God doesn't need to be defended, or have what He says subject to human judgment. My view is that if we can't take God literally in the beginning of Genesis, then where can we depend on what He says anywhere else?

Anyhow, the theory of evolution was not heard of before Darwin, and it emerged as part of the Enlightenment when scientists and theologians adopted more liberal theology and started to deny a divine foothold into any explanation of how the universe and our world were formed. In fact, the theory of evolution was formulated by atheistic scientists, not Christian ones (as far as I know); But then that is my view and you are quite free to take it or leave it.

As far as atheists are concerned, I have been more viciously and rudely attacked personally by them than anyone else on that forum, in spite of me putting my views very respectfully, and I have never responded to their attacks in kind.

I am totally opposed to Islam because it is a violent, murderous religion which is totally committed to killing all Jews and Christians. All we have to do is read history and current events to see that quite clearly. In fact, the Koran says that no Muslim will be resurrected on the last day until every single Jew is dead. But in my exchanges during discussion with Muslims, I have always again been respectful. I did a paper for my M.Div on Islam and Christianity, and had discussions with Muslim people about their faith in a very friendly manner. I might say what I believe about Islam to you, but I would never say it outright to a Muslim person, because I have some degree of British etiquette!

Just the same as I would never say that Catholicism is a total fraud to my wife, who was brought up and educated Catholic. I would get divorced!! :), but I would be honest in telling her that I don't believe in many of their doctrines, and she knows and accepts that. There is a vast difference between debating doctrine, and directly insulting those I don't agree with.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ask what kind of Christ I am. I am a Christian who believes that the Bible is God's literal communication to mankind. He doesn't say how He created the universe, He just says he created in six 24 hour days. I just accept that. God doesn't need to be defended, or have what He says subject to human judgment. My view is that if we can't take God literally in the beginning of Genesis, then where can we depend on what He says anywhere else?
I may take it more "literally" than you. My Bible does not say God created everything in six 24 hour days. The word "create" is used only three times in Genesis 1.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes. If you really want to know what's going on, SBG, I suggest you read Final Quest by Rick Joyner. It was a vision the Lord gave him more than 30 years ago about the plan Satan had in place to incite Christians into warring and fighting against one another through demonic influence. It has come to pass, and it maybe nowhere more evident than on the Christian forums.

Hope this information serves you well. It's why I always warn those who are new to the forums that they had better put their armor on, because Satan will be trying them on for size in very short order.
You might not want to go down that track with me concerning Rick Joyner and prophetic visions! :)

I debated that on the other forum and I got repeatedly attacked and flamed for my views, but I'm quite happy to give my views for those who are willing to enter into a respectful and stimulating discussion about them.

I was a member of Pentecostal churches for 12 years, and then involved in a Charismatic prophetic ministry for the last 20 years. I have read every book I could get my hands on concerning the prophetic and know what most if not all the prominent prophetic authors have written about it. Much of it is good and sound, but others are saying things that are missing from the New Testament.

But I'm not sure whether a discussion about the prophetic is consistent with the theme of this thread, but it certainly would be a good thread to have in this discussion and debate area of the forum.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I may take it more "literally" than you. My Bible does not say God created everything in six 24 hour days. The word "create" is used only three times in Genesis 1.
Actually, having another look at verses 1 and 2 of Genesis 1, I note that the first verse says that "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". But He doesn't say exactly how He did it. Then in verse 2 He says that the earth is formless and void. Some have put forward the "gap theory" which could support the universe being formed through a process of construction over billions of years. Because God exists out of time, He could have constructed the universe in as much time as He wished, because the 24 hour day had not being installed yet.

Although I don't believe in evolution by chance, starting with the Big Bang theory, I can accept construction of the universe taking the equivalent of Billions of our years, because God is not limited by time and can take as much time as He wants to construct and set the universe into motion.

It is also interesting that He did not say, "Let there be light" until after verse 2, so it is conceivable that the universe , the stars, sun and moon were all in place when He said that, and upon His command, they all lit up.

Then, once the sun was lit up and the 24 hour days started, then He used the first six 24 hour days to form the earth and everything in it. I don't go along with Darwin's theory that man happened by an evolutionary process. If that was true, we would have evidence of the transitional lifeforms that lead up to humans as we know them today. I firmly believe that God took a lump of clay, formed it into a human being and breathed life into him. God is God and is all-powerful and has the ability to do that.

I think that the gap theory is the best way of giving some sort of reasonable explanation of how scientific carbon dating can be consistent with the creation of the universe according to what we see in Genesis 1. We know that God did not design the Bible as a comprehensive scientific text book on the cosmos or geology, but what is written is accurate in what is actually says, and we have to make educated guesses in how we are to fill in the gaps where the Bible is silent.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, having another look at verses 1 and 2 of Genesis 1, I note that the first verse says that "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". But He doesn't say exactly how He did it. Then in verse 2 He says that the earth is formless and void. Some have put forward the "gap theory" which could support the universe being formed through a process of construction over billions of years. Because God exists out of time, He could have constructed the universe in as much time as He wished, because the 24 hour day had not being installed yet.

Although I don't believe in evolution by chance, starting with the Big Bang theory, I can accept construction of the universe taking the equivalent of Billions of our years, because God is not limited by time and can take as much time as He wants to construct and set the universe into motion.

It is also interesting that He did not say, "Let there be light" until after verse 2, so it is conceivable that the universe , the stars, sun and moon were all in place when He said that, and upon His command, they all lit up.

Then, once the sun was lit up and the 24 hour days started, then He used the first six 24 hour days to form the earth and everything in it. I don't go along with Darwin's theory that man happened by an evolutionary process. If that was true, we would have evidence of the transitional lifeforms that lead up to humans as we know them today. I firmly believe that God took a lump of clay, formed it into a human being and breathed life into him. God is God and is all-powerful and has the ability to do that.

I think that the gap theory is the best way of giving some sort of reasonable explanation of how scientific carbon dating can be consistent with the creation of the universe according to what we see in Genesis 1. We know that God did not design the Bible as a comprehensive scientific text book on the cosmos or geology, but what is written is accurate in what is actually says, and we have to make educated guesses in how we are to fill in the gaps where the Bible is silent.
I used to think the same

then I studied Noah’s flood,

I am no longer a gap theorist, I believe the flood answers about all questions science asks. And that God created the heavens and earth (the physical world) for his creation, mankind, and this created it in an aged state

Reactions: mailmandan

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being banned from a so called Christian Forum doesn't bother me so much. Although I would like to tell those who do these things how misled they are. Jesus himself reminds us that the Lost and Sinners of the world are those who need his teaching more than the Found. To be Banned from these Forums who claim to be Christian doesn't help the lost at all. I myself have been Banned from several only because of what I believe the Bible really says. I ask this question would Jesus not allow me to give my opinion. Many Atheist are Banned from these forums. Would Jesus turn away from them. I think not but would do as he does which is to save. You will never get one of these lost soles to believe by sending them away. I compare these so called Christians who run these forums to those who killed Jesus. He didn't match up for them, he didn't teach there belief, his teachings were truth, and they couldn't have Him spreading it all around, so they killed Him. I'm thankful that so far here on this Forum I am able to speak my belief. It may not be one you agree with but we can freely discuss and maybe change one anothers mind.
I absolutely agree. If sharing unpopular beliefs which defy conventional wisdom/consensus is a crime, then Jesus is guilty in the first degree.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look at it one way, it's actually helping the body of Christ she because war is forcing us to grow up into greater maturity as a body.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Hidden In Him<

Your so right.
We have to learn, with God's help, how to be constantly loving and kind
while sharing the truth.
Time for God to stretch me and grow me again.

My name is OLIGOS

Love is not learned. Love is. Love is within everyone that is truly His. Let us all step aside and let Love reign.(Make the tree good).

Reactions: marks