Biden on the NWO

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden has announced on more than one occasion in recent times, that the New World Order is here, and then again in my opinion to hide the truth, as to what the NWO means, by now saying the NWO is here, as a world economic opportunity, and truth. But Steve Forbes says that if this economic NWO is going to be led by the USA, then we will need a strong dollar, which the Democrats have been sabotaging and fighting against since 1970 openly so. The Democrats began, with any demonic RINO's as well, to sabotage the post WW II Bretton Wood economic model, and have been sabotaging our economy ever since.

Steve Forbes did not get into all of the details of said sabotage since the destruction of the Bretton Wood system, but rather said if Biden was serious, then we would need a strong dollar ( Again as I state all modern Democrats are against, as they all hate the USA. ) They only lie, when they pretend they do care, and want a strong USA.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

It's coming!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

It's coming!

Yea, but it is going to be a long wait of just over 1,000 years, after the Bottomless pit is unlocked. Then the beast and the False Prophet will be able to do their worst. But it seems that people want this to occur wsooner rather than later.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beast and false prophet have not even come yet.. we do not have to wait 1000 years.

as for the dollar. the world is waiting for the dollar to collapse. once it does. their hatred for the united states will come forth..

the new world order will not come by the power of the dollar. it will come by the power of the computer..

the libs want to kill the dollar. because they want to destroy the great satan they deam as the united states.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, but it is going to be a long wait of just over 1,000 years, after the Bottomless pit is unlocked. Then the beast and the False Prophet will be able to do their worst. But it seems that people want this to occur wsooner rather than later.
I think you have a BIG surprise coming soon. America is already on 'death's door'.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think you have a BIG surprise coming soon. America is already on 'death's door'.

Why? Is it because the Saints who live within its borders will not or do not want to, repent of their sins?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? Is it because the Saints who live within its borders will not or do not want to, repent of their sins?
Don't you know how DRASTICALLY this world has changed in the last few years? It's clearly heading for World Government at high speed! The swamp is DEEP and the gators are winning, at least until Jesus returns.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't you know how DRASTICALLY this world has changed in the last few years? It's clearly heading for World Government at high speed! The swamp is DEEP and the gators are winning, at least until Jesus returns.

Yea, I know, but the question that needs to be answered is when do we expect jesus to return to Judge ll the peoples of the earth.

From my perspective, the Second Coming is still around 1,050 years into our distant future, when Christ comes with the heavenly Hosts to Judge the peoples of the earth.

Will there be fleeting moments when Christ will be seen on the earth? Yes. But, my understanding is that they are not the second Advent that the scholars are expecting to occur at the end of the age of the ages.

At the moment is the fulfilment of the prophecy found in Jer 51:14: -

Jeremiah 51:14: -
14 The Lord of hosts has sworn by Himself:​
“Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts,​
And they shall lift up a shout against you.”​

The question that you may need to answer is, "What "sin" has the kings of the earth committed within the last 20 or so years that would cause this prophetic verse to come into play.

When you can answer this question, you may hve a better understanding of what is actually happening inn the nations that committed this sin.

Shalom

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, I know, but the question that needs to be answered is when do we expect jesus to return to Judge ll the peoples of the earth.
At any second.
From my perspective, the Second Coming is still around 1,050 years into our distant future, when Christ comes with the heavenly Hosts to Judge the peoples of the earth.
If you're ready it doesn't matter.
Will there be fleeting moments when Christ will be seen on the earth? Yes. But, my understanding is that they are not the second Advent that the scholars are expecting to occur at the end of the age of the ages.

At the moment is the fulfilment of the prophecy found in Jer 51:14: -

Jeremiah 51:14: -
14 The Lord of hosts has sworn by Himself:​
“Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts,​
And they shall lift up a shout against you.”​

The question that you may need to answer is, "What "sin" has the kings of the earth committed within the last 20 or so years that would cause this prophetic verse to come into play.

When you can answer this question, you may hve a better understanding of what is actually happening inn the nations that committed this sin.

Shalom
The "kings of the earth" are nearly all WICKED.

Daniel 4:17
17 'This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At any second.

If you're ready it doesn't matter.

The "kings of the earth" are nearly all WICKED.

Daniel 4:17
17 'This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'

Oh well, you must have a different understanding from the scriptures. Yes, Jesus can return at any second, but the wait for his return may still be around 1,050 years into our distant future.

If we take scripture and attempt to force it into a different context from what the scripture is presenting then we can get weird misconception as to what is going to happen in the future.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh well, you must have a different understanding from the scriptures. Yes, Jesus can return at any second, but the wait for his return may still be around 1,050 years into our distant future.

If we take scripture and attempt to force it into a different context from what the scripture is presenting then we can get weird misconception as to what is going to happen in the future.
Jesus didn't tell us the exact time of His return for good reason. But He certainly gave us the signs. The time is at hand.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful