Biden says taxpayers will take over student loan debt repayments.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SCOTUS already ruled the prez does not have the authority to forgive these loans

Maybe SCOTUS needs their own military force to make sure their rulings are carried out.

Reactions: Adrift

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That's "Socialized Education" in action. "Biden Styled".

And just wait till the American Taxpayer starts paying for the housing, food stamps, health care, and education for that latest 800,000 + Illegals that Biden just labeled "New-comers" to the "American Dream" that arrived since OCT 1, 2023.

And they need to add the 2.9 + million other "New Comers"... who have been "welcomed in Illegally" by the Biden "Plan" in the last 3 yrs.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is a bunch of inflammatory rhetoric and very little truth.

However,
My take on the student loans is that the Government caused the severe inflation of post-secondary educations with the GSL program. And the forgiveness of the loans does indeed help some of the most productive citizens. (They aren't getting a hand out but instead a hand up in these very difficult economic times)

And the previous administration refused to forgive loans they were contractually obligated to forgive. (Schoolteachers and other degrees) These people were forced to continue to pay for years after their loans were supposed to be forgiven. (No recourse available for these people either)

This actually is a good thing. Congress is tied up in deadlock. They have accomplished NOTHING for the past three years.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They aren't getting a hand out but instead a hand up in these very difficult economic times

Yeah, they don't have to pay and the rest of us suddenly do!

Only the party of abortion and lgbdo whatever thinks this is a good idea because they are poor excuses for Americans.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, they don't have to pay and the rest of us suddenly do!

Only the party of abortion and lgbdo whatever thinks this is a good idea because they are poor excuses for Americans.
No...
Republicans do too....but they are playing oppositional politics. So they claim it's bad and wrong. But that's just about it. No different than Clinton and the Southern border wall.

The Government was using those loans as collateral for other loans they wished to make. Kinda stupid but....whatever.

I would much rather see targeted forgiveness than blanket. $100k in acting lessons is not exactly a good thing. But $60k for masters of Education....ok....let's forgiveness that one. A masters or doctorate in ancient Midevil French literature? Uhhh....you are on your own. But a degree in chemical electrical engineering? Probably would go for that one to be forgiven.
Law degree? Nope....got too many now.
Seminary? Nope....got too many now that leech off the buttocks of society. (God can fund you if He wants you)

Fields like police and nursing pay their own way...no problems at all with loans or paybacks. Same with the other skilled trades....they all have apprenticeship programs that pay their way through educational requirements. Pharmacist doesn't for whatever reason....but it's a dying field. About to become obsolete. A machine will dispense your drugs and tell you how to take them.

STEM coursework to a degree? All about paying for these fields.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I could have used a 'hand up' when I had a mortgage payment. Let the taxpayers pay the entire mortgage off, remember when rates were over 10%.

Dems will sell the country off into long term debt slavery to their system of governing just for more temporary political power at the voting booth.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How much $$$$$$$$$ should they be forgiven for "taking up space" for 4 yrs, in a "higher learning" Institute?
Governments are not "For Profit" agencies which solely serve the politicians and big businesses....which our government has had no issues going into debt to help them make trillions with some fat cat at the top making big money too.

Forgiving debts of the average citizen should have been a priority instead of giving billions to Verizon, Facebook, Intel, or Microsoft. (Which they have)

Government by the people FOR the people. Not just the wealthy elite.

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not make their car payments too? It's crazy to charge taxpayers for loans they didn't make. Some people spent alot on their own education years ago. Now they have to pay for someone elses education. Some spent alot of money attending trade schools who couldn't afford college. Now they will pay for some stranger's education. Why can our Marxist President just willy nilly decide on who's bills we are all going to pay for? Wow.

Last edited:

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is being used to indoctrinate young people to become communist

This will lead to the one world government and it's one world leader (anti-christ) the the Lord speaks of in His Word.
Yes, Communist like the current Sleepy Joe Administration. Sadly our Democrats are too intoxicated with promoting perverted lifestyles, hating Trump and bankrupting our country to realize their madness. If we don't turn the corner in this next election, I smell an uncivil war brewing.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats are too intoxicated with promoting perverted lifestyles, hating Trump and bankrupting our country to realize their madness.

I'm not sure sure they don't understand what they are doing.

Sure seems like this is all being planned by their father the devil and they are fully on board and are willing, joyful participants.

Which reminds me, I keep getting mail in my post box addressed to some body name "Occy Pants" Strange.

I wonder if they are related to "Partici Pants"

• Haha