Blessed With All Spiritual Blessings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 1:3,

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

You know what you get in heavenly places? you know what you find, so to speak? in heavenly places, "all spiritual blessings." When the conversation of your life is in heaven the spiritual blessings follow. Now I'm no mathematician by far, but spiritual blessings following you has to be better than you chasing after something. Especially when that something doesn't even exist accept for in my thinking, in my mind it exists but only in my imagination. Wow that is powerful to the understanding of the believer because we tend to chase the rainbow and have some kind of theory on how all of Christianity works and of coarse we have our scriptures to prove it. We would rather die a spiritual death than admit "I'm wrong."

You are not dealing with me or any other believer, you are dealing with your spiritual growth and your father. It's your father you have to talk to and admit your wrong doing, my wrong thinking, my stinking thinking they used to call it. It's ok to be wrong but it's not ok when you know better and refuse to change your mind. Why is that? Because it is the Holyspirit that is dealing directly with you. You can resist an individual but you cannot resist the Holyspirit. What happens when we resist the Holyspirit does he get us like in the Old Testament. No, that is not how the Holyspirit works, he works for our good.

The thing with our good is the father brings correction to the believer to work proper spiritual understanding in them. There is enough wishy-washy people in the world, the father would like you to be established in your understanding. Being established is not a doctrine, far from it, most will have to be delivered from doctrine. The Father, Son, and Holyspirit are the only ones to do that. It's like a burning house, you need the professionals to come in and get you out, save you from that house a fire. Man cannot do it, I cannot come along and make some big change in you, no man can. Religion tries but it always ends in major failure. Religion is a burning house! Man can only talk about the deep things of God, and if the Holyspirit honor's what is said, deliverance is possible. That is the only way, we are workers together with him, co-labors with Christ. How do I work with Christ, I tell the world and anyone that will listen, "it is Christ alive in believers."

If you feel the heavens are brass and you have no blessing in your life, listen to the Holyspirit he is the one addressing you directly. He will lift you in understanding where you are "blessed with all spiritual blessings." Bless you

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yet God knew we would be like this as 1John tells us, if you think you are without sin you decide yourself.
It goes on to remind us just how loving our heavenly Father is.

Reactions: soul man