• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
and its carnal, because you made it only because she does not agree with your works based obsessing.
Until this is sorted out between you and me, we cannot walk together-you insist I promulgate a "work based" salvation-having shown you, from Scriptures, the Christian must be active and energetic in works as per the Scriptures.

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Eph_2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

1Ti_2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

1Ti_5:10 Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints' feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work.

1Ti_5:25 Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.

1Ti_6:18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

2Ti_3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Tit_2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

Tit_2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Tit_3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

Tit_3:14 And let ours also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.

Heb_10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

1Pe_2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe there is a misunderstanding between us, or you are not really aware of these scriptures I have posted-James, 7 churches in Revelations-Matthew 25.

I'm not interested in the other issues-as long as we can agree on these passages of Scriptures then it is all good-you said yourself you have a life and ministry in real time, so do I.
Our initial salvation, justification, sanctification, regeneration is an act wholly from God, AFTER our 2Aorist experience there is no time for "lazy Christians" and before there is another misunderstanding-I'm not saying YOU are a lazy Christian.
I will await your response.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Also, its insulting for you to make that comment about Ritajanace, and its carnal, because you made it only because she does not agree with your works based obsessing.
As to this-she has no discernment.
As to work based "obsession"- I have already answered, waiting for your response.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Until this is sorted out between you and me, we cannot walk together-you insist I promulgate a "work based" salvation-having shown you, from Scriptures, the Christian must be active and energetic in works as per the Scriptures.

Paul says that a works based Salvation, is the denial of the Cross of Christ and that if you teach the "gospel of works" then you are

Galatians 1:8

Reactions: Ritajanice

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Paul says that a works based Salvation, is the denial of the Cross of Christ and that if you teach the "gospel of works" then you are

Galatians 1:8
I have shown you the Scriptures-and you, claiming to be an expositor of the Pauline epistles-are in denial of these very Scriptures?

I have hit a raw nerve with you-and now you are back-peddling-Scripture is "full of good works" as I have shown you!

Are you making Paul a liar?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Our initial salvation, justification, sanctification, regeneration is an act wholly from God, AFTER our 2Aorist experience there is no time for "lazy Christians"

After we are born again, we are to live a life that reflects our Salvation.

We are to "present our body a living sacrifice". To God. Continually.

The 2 Best Christian Qualities.... are.

1.) Availablity

2.) Dependability

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have hit a raw nerve with you-and now you are back-peddling-Scripture is "full of good works" as I have shown you!

Are you making Paul a liar?

I just answered you in a previous post. # 326

Works follow Salvation.., but they do not continue it or deny it.

Salvation is Jesus on the Cross.

Discipleship is our "works" that we perform, because we are born again.

You can be a Disciple of Christ and not be born again.
You can do "christian works" for 60 yrs, and die and go to Hell.
You can be born again, and not do much for the Lord, which is the case of most Believers.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Listen.

Works that we do, we do because we ARE ALREADY saved, not to try to BE saved, or stay saved, because = ONLY JESUS SAVES.
Can you read?! This is what I am saying-3x now-"Works that we do is BECAUSE we are already saved!"

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Can you read?! This is what I am saying-3x now-"Works that we do is BECAUSE we are already saved!"

Thats our discipleship.

Where the heretic comes in, is to teach that these works keep you saved.

Episkopos, will teach....>"you work unto righteousness".....

Your works are your Salvation.

If you are not busy doing works, then you are not SAVED.

So that is ...... Works are my righteousness and my salvation....or The Gospel of Works.
Thats LEGALISM

Paul teaches we are saved though faith without works or the deeds of the law.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I just answered you in a previous post. # 326

Works follow Salvation.., but they do not continue it or deny it.

Salvation is Jesus on the Cross.

Discipleship is our "works" that we perform, because we are born again.

You can be a Disciple of Christ and not be born again.
You can do "christian works" for 60 yrs, and die and go to Hell.
You can be born again, and not do much for the Lord, which is the case of most Believers.
Correction- not works "we" perform, but in the sphere of the Holy Spirit-anything of "self" is not acceptable and will be burned up.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

I am really astonished you don't understand me!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Correction- not works "we" perform, but in the sphere of the Holy Spirit-anything of "self" is not acceptable and will be burned up.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

I am really astonished you don't understand me!

Well, here is what happens.

If you see an old woman, laying on the snow, you are going to take YOUR BODY and YOUR HANDS and help her.
That's you.
So, it is US that literaly does it,......... but it is Christ in us that moves us to CARE.

This CARE we feel, this compassion, this urgency to want to HELP and GIVE........that is Christ in you who is causing that desire.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This CARE we feel, this compassion, this urgency to want to HELP and GIVE........that is Christ in you who is causing that desire.
In Jesus Name! Amen!!......we can do nothing without the Holy Spirit, He softens our hearts,as we have that new heart in us...we have the Spirit of Christ/ God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In Jesus Name! Amen!!......we can do nothing without the Holy Spirit, He softens our hearts,as we have that new heart in us...we have the Spirit of Christ/ God.

"i can do all things THROUGH CHRIST"

"Its not I but CHRIST who lives me'

"I .... die daily".

Salvation is not just about being made righteous.

God, has moved in, and God's plan is to live HIMSELF though us, down here.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"i can do all things THROUGH CHRIST"

"Its not I but CHRIST who lives me'

"I .... die daily".

Salvation is not just about being made righteous.

God, has moved in, and God's plan is to live HIMSELF though us, down here.
In Jesus Name!...Amen!!..

Reactions: Behold

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold .....just so maybe others can understand..it’s not Behold I am agreeing with...it’s the Holy Spirit speaking to my spirit through Behold.

If I don’t understand some of his teaching...then I wait on the Lord to reveal the scripture he is teaching, by the Holy Spirit.....it’s all about understanding the teaching of the Spirit......Gods spirit speaks to me through Behold.

He also speaks to me through @marks ,@Jim B ...and a few others..that is my belief.

He can also speak to us in other ways, which is biblical....

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold .....just so maybe others can understand..it’s not Behold I am agreeing with...it’s the Holy Spirit speaking to my spirit through Behold.

If I don’t understand some of his teaching...then I wait on the Lord to reveal the scripture he is teaching, by the Holy Spirit.....it’s all about understanding the teaching of the Spirit......Gods spirit speaks to me through Behold.

He also speaks to me through @marks ,@Jim B ...and a few others..that is my belief.

He can also speak to us in other ways, which is biblical....

""""from whom all the body fitly framed and knit together through that which every joint supplieth, according to the working in due measure of each several part, maketh the increase of the body unto the building up of itself in love."""

""""From Him the whole body [the church, in all its various parts], joined and knitted firmly together by what every joint supplies, when each part is working properly, causes the body to grow and mature, building itself up [a]in [unselfish] love."""""

""Jesus who is the head. The whole body grows from him, as it is joined and held together by all the supporting ligaments. The body makes itself grow in that it builds itself up with love as each one does its part."""""

• Love

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Thats our discipleship.

Where the heretic comes in, is to teach that these works keep you saved.

Episkopos, will teach....>"you work unto righteousness".....

Your works are your Salvation.

If you are not busy doing works, then you are not SAVED.

So that is ...... Works are my righteousness and my salvation....or The Gospel of Works.
Thats LEGALISM

Paul teaches we are saved though faith without works or the deeds of the law.

If you see an old woman, laying on the snow, you are going to take YOUR BODY and YOUR HANDS and help her.
That's you.
So, it is US that literaly does it,......... but it is Christ in us that moves us to CARE.

That's you.

Took you a while-and now we are on the same page, hopefully.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Took you a while-and now we are on the same page, hopefully.

My Thread...the one you are on, is teaching that being born again, is to be "made Righteous".

You came to it with a list of things to do, works to do, commandments to keep.
So, why you needed to post 10+ posts, , talking about works....on a Thread that is teaching about being born again is why we had to have a very long discussion.

So, all THAT STUFF< that you kept posting.... is not related to Salvation, or being "made righteous".

What you were posting is the same thing that Episkopos and similar post, as they can never just allow Christ to be the Savior, without adding their works and commandment keeping to the Cross.

You stopped doing that, so....... now we can agree.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We'll all die sooner then we think.
And when that happens to you, .. you'll find out that you didnt stop existing, only your body died and went into the ground.
For those who believed in JESUS our last breath is Our first forever with the glorious KING .
All the sufferings this world brought us we will never suffer again . Lambs will enter into the greatest most JOY
they have ever known when they are WITH THE KING .
Now pull up a chair , cause what i say next will be hated and make me be seen as a monster .
FOR THOSE WHO REJECTED HIM , REJECTED the GOSPEL , no amount of suffering in this world
can touch the SUFFERING they will face . May i die ten trillion of the worst suffering deaths
long before i embrace the all inclusive social gospel LIE from THE DRAGON . DEAL WITH IT and everone
else better deal with it too . CAUSE i refuse to enter into the covenant of men gone wrong .
ALLAH cant save the muslims , Muhammed cannot save them . BUDDA will not save the buddist
and the philoophies of an athiest cannot save him . Hindus hundreds of gods cannot save them .
The works of men cannot save one . BELIEVE YE IN CHRIST JESUS , HAVE ALL FAITH , ALL TRUST ,
ALL HOPE , IN HE ALONE . ALL else is nutting but the winds of gaseous men gone wrong .

Reactions: Marvelloustime
Status
Not open for further replies.