Boycott the NFL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, this NFL thing just grows and grows. Now Kapernick is suing the NFL for 'collusion against him. How infantile. Here he and all these other blacks are in collusion against whites who are 'holden them down'. But, he is against any 'collusion' against him. How stupid. How black. They want their way, and their way only.

The NFL is going to lose. The blacks have crapped in their own bird nest. And now the whole NFL is going to pay the price. And there is nothing they can do to remedy the situation. Patriotic Americans have lost total interest in watching a bunch of black millionaires spit on the flag. When I flip through the channels and see an NFL game on, I can't flip fast enough to get to the next station.

I think that the NFL should practice equality. Put an equal amount of white players as black players. I mean, that is equality, right? Then, you wouldn't have this crapping in the bird nest. Because they, the blacks, would know they didn't have the vast majority of numbers. There is the solution...equality. Oh, wait, blacks don't want equality. They want preferential treatment. They want affirmative action.

Stranger

Reactions: Job

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well the NFL has given lip service to the concerns about disrespecting the nation, and have no compunctions about letting the players continue. thing is though. its the NFL's dog and pony show and they used to fine players for over celebrating and un-sportsman like conduct but flipping the bird at the nation that's ok they don't like it but its ok.

so basically they are supporting the players on this.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the past few Sundays I have sat down and watched other sports during the afternoon. Sometimes it was NASCAR, or Pro Bull Riding. Today it is Formula 1 racing taking place in old Austin town. And as I sat down to watch it sure was nice to be able to watch a sport without having a bunch of blacks spitting on the flag during the national anthem.

Come to think of it, there aren't a lot of blacks in NASCAR, Bull Riding, or Forumula 1 racing. There must be a connection here.

Stranger

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Well the past few Sundays I have sat down and watched other sports during the afternoon. Sometimes it was NASCAR, or Pro Bull Riding. Today it is Formula 1 racing taking place in old Austin town. And as I sat down to watch it sure was nice to be able to watch a sport without having a bunch of blacks spitting on the flag during the national anthem.

Come to think of it, there aren't a lot of blacks in NASCAR, Bull Riding, or Forumula 1 racing. There must be a connection here.

If I remember correctly: It was Richard Childress, owner of RCR that stated if anyone on his team takes a knee, their next "ride" would be on a Greyhound.

Reactions: Job and Helen

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I remember correctly: It was Richard Childress, owner of RCR that stated if anyone on his team takes a knee, their next "ride" would be on a Greyhound.

well nascar was and may still be the most watched sport in the US, but if you notice they say a prayer before every race and then enjoy that kind of success. they don't have a problem with the prayer ending "in Jesus name we pray" but schools in this country have a problem with that.

my in-laws and some friends are fans I don't watch.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is a God, after all! lol

I do wonder which position would show more humility, standing on your feet with your hand over your chest, or their arm extended Roman salute style like Americans used to, or kneeling? When you get on your knees to pray, isn't that showing a form of humility for something you revere? Would this be a problem if this were a white man kneeling during the national anthem? I truly doubt it.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do wonder which position would show more humility, standing on your feet with your hand over your chest, or their arm extended Roman salute style like Americans used to, or kneeling? When you get on your knees to pray, isn't that showing a form of humility for something you revere? Would this be a problem if this were a white man kneeling during the national anthem? I truly doubt it.

The position of kneeling by the blacks is not about showing humility. It is about showing contempt for the flag during the national anthem.

If white men were the overall percentage in the NFL as the black man is, then there would be no black racist protest. Without a doubt it is a racial issue. But, you are trying to lay the blame on the white man.

So, if the NFL had the majority of players white, then this never would have been a problem.

Stanger

Reactions: Helen and Job

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It is about showing contempt for the flag during the national anthem.
nah, there was no contempt shown, except when the MSM reported on it, and all of the properly indoctrinated ppl jumped like trained monkeys. Contempt would have been The Finger or something, kneeling quietly is just opting out of your Fascist Utopia, like God has commanded that you do also, in those parts of the Bible that you don't understand yet, prolly the hood is getting in your eyes or something.

We just cut you a break because you are from Texas, lol.

and ps, you might at least use the right terminology, it is the Federal Anthem, we got like 15 or 20 recognized nations up in here ok. Because we already wiped the rest of them off the face of the planet

Reactions: Dcopymope

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would this be a problem if this were a white man kneeling during the national anthem? I truly doubt it.

You mean like these guys?

tdy_news_melvin_nfl_170926.jpg

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: According to the mainstream media yes.

nope, everyone understands what it means, especially those doing the kneeling. if you don't stand then you don't stand with, no special interpretations needed, no excuses necessary. these guys eat and sleep team, stand together, and all that jazz. so everyone understands what is what.

if a player was doing something on the field that was derogatory to the NFL image or unsportsmanlike or to much celebration in the end zone they fine them enough that they don't forget it. not the case here is it? the NFL sees no problem with this, or they would remedy it.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean like these guys?

tdy_news_melvin_nfl_170926.jpg

yes that is a problem, stranger might think is about race but its not, not at all. for those who want to boycott the NFL it really has nothing to do with race. I was at an Indian rodeo in Arizona state fair, the national anthem was played the Indians stood, the Latinos stood, but I did see a few African Americans remain seated. thing is they believe the standing for the anthem is about race and it isn't, all the other races did, what's their problem? oh yea those white crackers stood too, I was one of them.

you should go to a military town and see how many NFL gear like hats and shirts are worn Phoenix a military town Luke air force is there for a whole weekend including Sunday at the fair and generally hanging out I could count less than ten people had worn NFL stuff. I was in Yuma the weekend before and they are heave on military same no more than three I could count. and in places like this you see just about every team in the nfl is represented this time of year.

its an issue for sure, but its not a race issue.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: According to the mainstream media yes.

No, the position of blacks kneeling is to spit on the American flag during the National Anthem, for racist reasons. Whites kneel in the NFL because they are the minority and feel they must kneel for team unity. Which some black coaches make them feel. If the majority of NFL were white, this would have never happened. Probably if the NFL was 'equal' with white and black players, it would have never happened. But once the black man gets the majority,...watch out. It is 'poor me' and protest time. The white man just holden me down.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes that is a problem, stranger might think is about race but its not, not at all. for those who want to boycott the NFL it really has nothing to do with race. I was at an Indian rodeo in Arizona state fair, the national anthem was played the Indians stood, the Latinos stood, but I did see a few African Americans remain seated. thing is they believe the standing for the anthem is about race and it isn't, all the other races did, what's their problem? oh yea those white crackers stood too, I was one of them.

you should go to a military town and see how many NFL gear like hats and shirts are worn Phoenix a military town Luke air force is there for a whole weekend including Sunday at the fair and generally hanging out I could count less than ten people had worn NFL stuff. I was in Yuma the weekend before and they are heave on military same no more than three I could count. and in places like this you see just about every team in the nfl is represented this time of year.

Stranger knows it is all about race. Race is the very reason for the protest. Do your homework.

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the position of blacks kneeling is to spit on the American flag during the National Anthem, for racist reasons. Whites kneel in the NFL because they are the minority and feel they must kneel for team unity. Which some black coaches make them feel. If the majority of NFL were white, this would have never happened. Probably if the NFL was 'equal' with white and black players, it would have never happened. But once the black man gets the majority,...watch out. It is 'poor me' and protest time. The white man just holden me down.

And, once again, this is the reason according to the snowflakes, just a bunch of spiteful Negroes. Blacks are more or less the majority in the NBA, care to explain why we don't see anyone kneeling there yet? Not that I actually care, this is a non issue to me. I just find it interesting how upset people get over non sense.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger

that's what they want you to believe friend, why Kirkpatrick kneeled in the first place my be about race in his opinion, but go to a military town and see how many NFL gear like hats and shirts are worn Phoenix a military town Luke air force is there for a whole weekend including Sunday at the fair and generally hanging out I could count less than ten people had worn NFL stuff. I was in Yuma the weekend before and they are heave on military same no more than three I could count. and in places like this you see just about every team in the nfl is represented this time of year.

it wouldn't offend if they used any other method to express there opinion they could have worn something to draw attention to the same issue Kirkpatrick wanted to and not kneel and the public probably would have supported their position, but kneeling during the anthem isn't about race and they know it, but would have you think otherwise.

if the many in the public don't watch NFL anymore, it won't be because of race. the NFL is color blind and most of the fan the same, race is not the issue. the evidence isn't there to support your thinking other than what they would have you to believe, the picture job posted shows that.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If it's not a race issue, why are black players raising their fists? Why the "black power" salute? Isn't this protest about police brutality against the black man? How could it be about anything but race?

If it's not about race, what exactly is it?

nfl-players-protest-national-anthem.jpg

Reactions: Helen