Boys and your naked daughters...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HOMESCHOOL! I'm telling you...before I was more or less forced into homeschooling my kids due to other issues, I would have faced a firing squad before considering it. But having gotten into the swing of it and loving it...and having witnessed the decent of the schooling systems into liberal madness....I am so thankful there is none of that poisoned rubbish being shoveled into their heads!
I mean, let's face it...if they're going to be fed bias, it gets to come from me. :p

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Sorry about the title, but the reality at a school near you maysoon reflect that very scenario...The time to stop that hastening is now...not next week.
Incredible Story of District 211 School Board Elections

There's two things about the article that I am beginning to see as a recurring theme:

1. These liberal ideas have a tendency to create dissent from within, which I can see is already beginning to cause fractures that are going to tear liberalism apart.

2. The strategies that conservative Christians with any semblance of morality have are nowhere near effective. Desperate times require desperate measures, and if anyone is serious about destroying their agenda, infiltration is going to be necessary. The glaring problem is that an extremely strong constitution is no defense against an emetic response. They love to talk about anal sex, fisting, feltching, etc. I suspect it may be to flush out any possible infiltrators.

If one can get past their tactics (going on an empty stomach is a must), the strategy has to be to take their line of reasoning to its logical conclusion and suggest that bestiality, necrophilia as well as whatever other forms of demented skullduggery, skullthuggery, or skull buggery one can come up with to see if it is even still possible to get them to balk, and admit that might not be appropriate. If that ship has already sailed, then it is a lost cause, and you might as well hand your children a jug of anal lube for school.

B

brakelite

There's two things about the article that I am beginning to see as a recurring theme:

1. These liberal ideas have a tendency to create dissent from within, which I can see is already beginning to cause fractures that are going to tear liberalism apart.

2. The strategies that conservative Christians with any semblance of morality have are nowhere near effective. Desperate times require desperate measures, and if anyone is serious about destroying their agenda, infiltration is going to be necessary. The glaring problem is that an extremely strong constitution is no defense against an emetic response. They love to talk about anal sex, fisting, feltching, etc. I suspect it may be to flush out any possible infiltrators.

If one can get past their tactics (going on an empty stomach is a must), the strategy has to be to take their line of reasoning to its logical conclusion and suggest that bestiality, necrophilia as well as whatever other forms of demented skullduggery, skullthuggery, or skull buggery one can come up with to see if it is even still possible to get them to balk, and admit that might not be appropriate. If that ship has already sailed, then it is a lost cause, and you might as well hand your children a jug of anal lube for school.
I believe it is a lost cause...The divide between right and wrong is widening and those adhering to either side becoming more diametrically opposed to one another to such an extent that only conversion will change anyone's mind.
I agree though that their own ideas are imploding...The controversy over male athletes in women's sport is hitting a sour nerve with many feminists...
I know I said that Christians need to oppose this gender issue especially where it impacts the local school...this may not change the minds of radical liberals but it may slow them down and may influence the more conservative minded board members to take courage and make a stand knowing they have the support of the community...even though the support of local government may be MIA

Reactions: Helen

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think it is most distressing...and I could use a LOT more words as well...that they seem to be targeting children. It used to be that they'd wait to University to drench the kids with these sick ideas (bad enough), but now it's in school and even story time in libraries for pre-school kids. The notion that this is NOT targeting children and how they think or perceive the world is a see-through tactic at best. The problem is, while it's obvious to all and sundry, no one seems to be able to stop it. The liberal LGBT(insert other letters as they feel compelled to add) train has jumped its tracks and it feels like we can only stand by with a look of horror on our faces as the tragedy plays out before us. Because the idea of protesting 'louder' than them, or 'more offensively' than them, is not how we roll. It is against how Christ tells us to comport ourselves. So we object, of course we do, but without a willingness to stoop to the level of screaming, threatening, boycotting, sending obscene messages, taking to court, destroying business, lying (and on we go)...how do we fight against such a movement??

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOMESCHOOL! I'm telling you...before I was more or less forced into homeschooling my kids due to other issues, I would have faced a firing squad before considering it. But having gotten into the swing of it and loving it...and having witnessed the decent of the schooling systems into liberal madness....I am so thankful there is none of that poisoned rubbish being shoveled into their heads!
I mean, let's face it...if they're going to be fed bias, it gets to come from me. :p
Yes, we also are likely to be biased in some direction. Hopefully it is a better direction as God sees it. Of course each of us believes that his own bias is OK.

My wife and I also homeschooled our children for their final years in high school.

Reactions: Helen and brakelite

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I think it is most distressing...and I could use a LOT more words as well...that they seem to be targeting children. It used to be that they'd wait to University to drench the kids with these sick ideas (bad enough), but now it's in school and even story time in libraries for pre-school kids. The notion that this is NOT targeting children and how they think or perceive the world is a see-through tactic at best. The problem is, while it's obvious to all and sundry, no one seems to be able to stop it. The liberal LGBT(insert other letters as they feel compelled to add) train has jumped its tracks and it feels like we can only stand by with a look of horror on our faces as the tragedy plays out before us. Because the idea of protesting 'louder' than them, or 'more offensively' than them, is not how we roll. It is against how Christ tells us to comport ourselves. So we object, of course we do, but without a willingness to stoop to the level of screaming, threatening, boycotting, sending obscene messages, taking to court, destroying business, lying (and on we go)...how do we fight against such a movement??

As someone already pointed out, if you give them enough rope, they'll hang themselves. It's ironic that the public school system was originally devised as a Protestant response to Catholic schools. The incredibly insane fact that most people don't know is that prior to these schools most kids knew how to read, and were quite well educated. Today, public schools have a difficult time graduating kids who can read, write, or do simple addition.

They've become experts in removing a condom with their teeth and placing it over a banana. They can list over 100 of the newest genders but can't list a single preposition. The solution seems obvious to me. Simply remove a kid from the system altogether. I bet any kid can teach themselves to read, write, and use a computer on their own, and probably be better equipped for the real world goofing off than most kids in the public school system today.

Reactions: Helen and brakelite

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How disgusting!! Yikes! I think we have to remember we do not fight against flesh and blood...we know who is behind all of this horrid stuff...and boy oh boy has he blinded the minds of so many!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Even though I had been a public school teacher, I home schooled my 3 kids and have never regretted it! There are some good organizations offering support to parents who choose to educate their children at home. I think most states have state and local groups. It's a big commitment, but well worth the time and effort.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I work in the public school system. I am joyful that this delemnia hasn't reached my school as of yet. But I am fearful that it will come.

Perhaps it has happened, but I don't see many stories in the news of individuals who have vaginas demanding access to boys locker rooms or wanting to participate with men/boys in sports. Aside from football kickers who actually may be talented enough to kick a 40-50 yard field goal.

While I believe in Grace and do not shame anyone for their sexual identity or preference (knowing I am in the minority with this thinking on this board), this is a travesty which is going to get worse.

I accept accomodation, but not inclusion. If these folks want to be accepted as girls, fine. Let them be called that (I speak not as a Christian, but as an American). But locker rooms and bathrooms should be governed by anatomy. And to accommodate one who denies their anatomy while offending all others affected by it is wrong.

On a semi related topic, women's athletics is being ruined. The very liberalism that (thankfully) brought it about is destroying it.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, we also are likely to be biased in some direction. Hopefully it is a better direction as God sees it. Of course each of us believes that his own bias is OK.

My wife and I also homeschooled our children for their final years in high school.
I readily confess I teach my children liberal ideas are wicked. However, I do my best to teach them that liberal people are still 'people'. Mob mentality is terrible, and together they can and do some terrible things. But pull them apart and sit one across from you with a cup of coffee...they're probably just a lonely person who wants to be heard. It's not hard for us to give them that...as long as their not screaming at us!!

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Even though I had been a public school teacher, I home schooled my 3 kids and have never regretted it! There are some good organizations offering support to parents who choose to educate their children at home. I think most states have state and local groups. It's a big commitment, but well worth the time and effort.
I totally agree! Having done it for a couple of years now, I wouldn't change a thing. We started out being sort of forced into it, our kids having particular needs that made tradition school highly stressful. Having them at home has really helped them blossom without that constant level of anxiety, I think. And happy kids is so worth the time and effort!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As someone already pointed out, if you give them enough rope, they'll hang themselves. It's ironic that the public school system was originally devised as a Protestant response to Catholic schools. The incredibly insane fact that most people don't know is that prior to these schools most kids knew how to read, and were quite well educated. Today, public schools have a difficult time graduating kids who can read, write, or do simple addition.

They've become experts in removing a condom with their teeth and placing it over a banana. They can list over 100 of the newest genders but can't list a single preposition. The solution seems obvious to me. Simply remove a kid from the system altogether. I bet any kid can teach themselves to read, write, and use a computer on their own, and probably be better equipped for the real world goofing off than most kids in the public school system today.
My husband subscribes to the 'enough rope' idea. He thinks the whole thing will implode under the weight of its own irrationality very soon. I hope he's right. And I do wonder if change will come to the school system as well. Here is Australia Homeschooling has made a huge leap in numbers in the last couple of years. There are just too many kids who cannot handle 'traditional' school. It's too inflexible for them. And, like you say, parent are sick to death of kids coming home and parroting why we HAVE to have paper straws, but not knowing how to read.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally agree! Having done it for a couple of years now, I wouldn't change a thing. We started out being sort of forced into it, our kids having particular needs that made tradition school highly stressful. Having them at home has really helped them blossom without that constant level of anxiety, I think. And happy kids is so worth the time and effort!
I was forced into it too! When my oldest was approaching school age in the early '90s, our school system was implementing Outcome-based Education (the forerunner of Common Core). I helped lead a parent group who fought the school system about this, so my name was mud. As a result, I couldn't put my dd in public school. They would have eaten her alive. This is no joke. We couldn't afford private school, so home school was our only option. Looking back, I see that God was blessing us with this option!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How disgusting!! Yikes! I think we have to remember we do not fight against flesh and blood...we know who is behind all of this horrid stuff...and boy oh boy has he blinded the minds of so many!
Oh boy, yes! It's...well, I'm not sure what word to use...but...we KNOW that our God is stronger than those other powers. That he has the power to defeat Satan and his minions in these things. But...the question I most often stumble over is...will he? If our bible suggests that as time draws to a close (whenever it is, I'm not trying to pin the tail on the Rapture or any such nonsense), that things will get progressively worse for Christians, then effectively, it's God's plan to allow Satan and his workers to continue doing such thing.
I don't know...I suppose really, when it comes down to it, we trust in God, and stand up for what's right. And everything will go exactly as it needs to.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was forced into it too! When my oldest was approaching school age in the early '90s, our school system was implementing Outcome-based Education (the forerunner of Common Core). I helped lead a parent group who fought the school system about this, so my name was mud. As a result, I couldn't put my dd in public school. They would have eaten her alive. This is no joke. We couldn't afford private school, so home school was our only option. Looking back, I see that God was blessing us with this option!
It's funny how we can look back and see God's hand in some things, isn't it? I would have said that I was the LEAST likely person to homeschool. And yet, it has just worked for us! My son just flourishes in a non-traditional classroom and my daughter is ready now to launch into after-school studies next year, with only a touch of anxiety. I fully expect if she had remained in school she would have been in full time therapy by now!
Yes, God is very good!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior
B

brakelite

the idea of protesting 'louder' than them, or 'more offensively' than them, is not how we roll.
I came back to this thread to specifically mention this and you beat me to it. Satan constantly tempted Christ to react to the abuse and persecution by using power. But God is a God of love, and His power is never used to coerce, force, control, or avenge wrong, except in judgement. Which is why I am so averse to Christians desiring to use politics...power...to establish moral principle. When we begin to fully recognise the greater power of love, as opposed to the love of power, then all things are possible. Of course there is a risk in love...and Jesus experienced the repercussions of that in all its force. But like you say, that is not how we roll. Jesus was the second Adam, born in the image of God that the first Adam lost...we are to be re- conformed to that same image...and God is love.

Reactions: Naomi25