British Christians are door mats

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peltast

Dec 26, 2011
A Polish man is being persecuted by the evil British communist state for daring to voice his religious views.

Read this press report, and notice the complete absence of supporting comments from Britain's church leaders.

They are scum! I go to church, but I put no money in the collection plate. Why should I?

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Peltast said:
A Polish man is being persecuted by the evil British communist state for daring to voice his religious views.

Read this press report, and notice the complete absence of supporting comments from Britain's church leaders.

They are scum! I go to church, but I put no money in the collection plate. Why should I?

The Daily Mail is not the best place for accurate reporting.

However assuming the report is accurate:

1. Britain is a democracy (well sort of) not a communist state..

2. He is not being persecutated by the state.

3. He should not be harrasing customers with his views. He is paid to serve them. If he doesn't like dispensing such items he should not have taken the job.

4. There are plenty of ways in Britatin to air ones views but harrasing customers you are there to serve isn't one of them.