Bush: All religions pray to 'same God'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Major_Minor

Oct 24, 2007
Before I start on Muslims or the Islamic, lets start at home. Talk to your average Mormon, they will deny that the Mormon religion believes they will be gods with thier own world when they die.Ask your average Jehovah witness what they believe, they will tell you. Bust ask them what they are told to believe, they deny the watchtower society's grip on thier mind. Talk to your average Christian, and they believe they can not lose thier salvation regardless of what they do. Now as for the Muslims, I think they are cray..any man who wants to dwell with 72 women has lost his mind. Heck, truth be told, most men can not keep the one woman satisfied they have now..and they want 72??!!So as far as Muslims go...yes, the religious right are gihad finatics and war on those who oppose thier belief. The religious left live for thier belief and wish to live in peace. Muhammed Ali is a Muslim, and unless you were in a boxing ring you had nothing to fear of him. So please do not sterotype all Muslims or the religion. Yes, it is very absolute in its defiance of those who do not believe as they do. But just as Christians do not agree on all things corporatly in the Bible, neither too do all Muslims agree with all things in the Quran.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Not only the Muslims believe in Qu'ran (if not the whole thing), they need to believe in the Hadith. (It's like a journal about a false prophet Muhammad) Those 2 put together makes it so many proof that Islam is a false religion with a false god.P.S. On the so-called Christianity...I believe that too...They're both twisting the Word of God.Love much, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Major_Minor

Oct 24, 2007
It is said and believed that Moses is the line of Christondom and Ishmael is the line of Islam. So are they the same God...possibly. But the God of Moses grew and lived with his people, fulfilling the promise of God. If you look at Allah, he reminds me much of God in the Old testament as intolerant and judgemental. From what little I know and have fully studied of Islam, most of the rewards for serving seem very fleshly. Does not seem like what God really intended all along. JMHO

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
They are no where near that. Muslims do not worship the same God. Allah is a pagan mood god that demands the blood of innocent people. They want to kill all Christians and Jews. (Infidels according to Islam) The Qu'ran even saids not to make friends with Christians and Jews.And of course Islam is going to use the Old Testament, Muslims think that the Ordinances, precepts and rituals are LAWS.Ordinances, precepts and rituals are MUCH different than LAWS. Christ did not command us to stone anybody when they sin. Christ said to the adulterous woman "Neither do I condemn thee, go and sin no more."Muhammad can not read, and he went by-pass Allah laws. A bloodbath religion, with a bloodbath book, with a bloodbath prophet with a bloodbath god.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour.