Calculating the Rapture? 7 Factors to Consider

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which means the Dan. 9:27 Prophecy CAN NOT be in the Middle of the week, did it just go over your head here or did you not get the thrust of my point. In Dan. 9:27 it says the AoD is brought to pass in the "Midst" of the week, but you just admitted the 1290 can not be the exact middle of the week. Now read Dan. 12:11-12, it says the AoD happens at the 1290.

You just admitted your original argument has to be wrong. But alas, you never understood the point I made it seems, the 1290 (AoD) can not be the middle of the week, and thus it is not the Anti-Christ, it is the False Prophet, a Jewish High priest in league with the Anti-Christ who will be the E.U. President. Thus HE (Beast from the Sea/Little Horn/Anti-Christ) CAUSES the AoD to be placed and CAUSES the Jesus Worship to cease also. In the Midst or at the 1290. which is 30 days before he goes forth conquering.
He can't even do simple math folks!

HALF of a 7 year period is 3.5 years, or 42 months, or 1260 days!

The "one week" of Daniel 7:29 equals SEVEN YEARS. Those who say it does not are LIARS.

As written, in the "middle of the week" is HALF of that SEVEN YEARS.

That means the false one will END sacrifices in the middle of that 7 years, and instead place the abomination of desolation.

It is simple, but THE FALSE JEWS do not want this simple timing to be so. They do NOT want us Christians to understand it, nor believe it. So if they ask you to LEAVE simple math, then you KNOW those are FALSE JEWS TRYING TO DECEIVE YOU!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've challenged them enough times as others have too. You deflect from me and others on scriptural points arguing you know better than us all. Your points have already been refuted but please continue with your diatribe.
You dodge all the pertinent facts you can't overcome, I have seen that time and again sir. There is not time that fits the coming Rapture but the Pre Trib, it doesn't matter if you get it or not, God is not going to change His plans. I never skip any part of a post I reply to, because I can refute all the wrong think.

You want scriptural points. Ok, here is one. I mentioned that "Oros" isn't an asteroid and you still call it an asteroid because it is burning? The word for asteroid comes from "aster", also known as a star. "Oros" is never described as an asteroid or a meteor in Greek. Once again, this is your own mind that is imagining things not there. What does the text say versus what does scripture say?
That is because it is an Asteroid. John wrote what Visions he saw, or what things he heard the Angels say. If you dop no understand the book of Revelation was written by God, and given to Jesus, who then showed it to John in visions and via Angels telling John what to write then that is on you, God wrote this as a GIANT CODE BOOK, and you can't see that from reading it? Come on man. God told us a Mountain which is a Rock, was on fire, and hits in an Ocean and you really can't understand that is an Asteroid. How did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah? An Asteroid, a Christian Scientists found the Sulfur Balls in the Dead Sea, not on land, those all burned up, of course, but those that hit in the sea are still there.

We knw about Aster, and asteroid, and Mountain, and a Mountain on fire etc. etc. it all means the same thing here. Except God uses a Mountain/Rock on fire. Once again, if you can't understand that Fire comes ion first just as Trump #1 then you do not understand what happens just before a large asteroid hits, why not pull it up on Youtube and see what would happen if Apophis actual hits as I have done (It will hit). Then the Mountain/Asteroid on fire hits in Trump #2. That is called an IMPACT, that is why John saw a GREAT EARTHQUAKE, get that now? Trump #3 is the Water being poisoned, sulfur killed of the dinos along with the suns light being filtered out. Then Trump #4 creates the Joel 2:31 effects, where the sun and moon dims. Of course you already have your own understandings, that is why you can't see the real events for what they are. You strain at a gnat like Mountain/Asteroid when an Asteroid is a Space Rock on fire, it just shows you are not serios about prophesy brother. Like I have stated, when a person can not understand the Pre Trib Rapture I will be very wary of anything he has to say about Prophecy in general, its a TIMING THING, if you can't get the Rapture correct your TIMING on everything else just has to be off-kilter.

Jeremiah 51:25
Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.
This has ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING to do with the Rev. 8 Asteroid. It is a nonsensical comparison.

This is about Babylon falling the word Mountain, like in Rev. 17 is used in the place of a Kingdom, God burning the Mountain is Him destroying the Kingdom. God does use Babylon as a stand in fir the whole world in the end time, because Babylon is Satan's Dark Kingdom on this earth, Babel means Confusion, and confusion is the coin of Satan's realm, he confuses the masses so much that they try and fight their own loving Creator !!

What happens to Babylon, this burning mountain of fire?

63And it shall be, when thou hast made an end of reading this book, that thou shalt bind a stone to it, and cast it into the midst of Euphrates: 64And thou shalt say, Thus shall Babylon sink, and shall not rise from the evil that I will bring upon her: and they shall be weary. Thus far are the words of Jeremiah.

The burning mountain will be thrown down into water and it symbolizes its sinking as never to rise again. And the same analogy is found in Revelation 18:21
You are confusing Babylon the City, and Babylon as used by God as a CODE WORD for the whole earth. God write Revelation, He knew if he said Rome or even that the world was going to be destroyed Rome would see that as treason, but if He used Babylon, the Romans would laugh at Babylon being Judged or Destroyed, because it was already a dead city. If God used Israel and said they were going ti rule that also would have been seen as treason, so God used THE WOMAN code in Rev. 12. Rev. 18 is Satan losing his Babylon Kingdom, the world gets judged and Satan gets bound in the bottomless pit,

Scripture validating scripture. Not imaginative asteroids and such things the text does not say nor uses the actual Greek words for.
I am correct and you are not in the end that is all that matters to me.

There is no flashback to anything in Rev 14:14. You can try that circular reasoning all you want, but it's always wrong in the end.
Matthew 13:39 says,
the harvest is the end of the world;
Jesus came to the Jews only, of course they are Harvested at the very end, they are the Wheat. So, you cant understand that is unto Israel even though Jesus told us his ministry was unto Israel only !!

Not 7 years before the end of the world, but at the end when we are resurrected at the last day. As the verse continues:

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity

If it's his kingdom, then Christ must be reigning in it meaning the 7th Trumpet must have been blown. He can only reign when the Kingdoms of the world become his. As it stated in the verse above, he gathers out of his kingdom all things that offend and shall cast them into a furnace of fire. And we read in Revelation 11:15-18 that Christ begins to reign, rewards us and:

thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
The Rapture is pre trub, you are just confused sir.

This is what you do, you do the sane thing every tie and have not yet once answered any reply I have made about the 7 Feasts and how the Feast of Trumps ends the Harvest. Because in the end you can't answer it. But you regurgitate the same old stuff, nit realizing the TIMING proves it can't be true. The truth is you have no understanding at all of Prophecy from what I see.

You never go point by point because you can't, then you try to slip in the same ole stuff without rebutting points that destroy your reasonings. Most others at least give it the ole college try, not you, you just skip what defeats you and post the same old things over and over, that make no sense in the end tbh. Its pretty much a waste of my time tbh, when a person just takes a point then instead of rebutting you places his same ole talking points that I have already destroyed.
The problem is, you're adding to scripture things that don't exist. Then you deny logic and fact and say you know best; Called to prophecy for over 37 years. No Ronald, plenty of people have posted truth on the forum in rebuttal to you. We all don't need to repost the same thing as we can just "like" the post of others when we agree. We don't need to type up a response to you if someone else replies. You really need to remove yourself from that high elevated seat and come down to earth to take the low seat.
No, its my calling, I actually understand them, you don't, its not your calling, I understand that. When you get to heaven and see everything I told you was factual, then you can say, I wasted a lot of time being wrong, when I had a guy telling me all of these facts and wouldn't listen. Then maybe the Lord will show up and say, I sent you a guy with all this knowledge, but you already knew it all.

I do not know why I get in depth with a guy who is named No Pre Trib, that in and of itself proves that you really to not understand much about Prophecy. It is what it is.

God Bless.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophecy is about all buildings being torn down, not only the temple. Because not all buildings were torn down, the prophecy was not fulfilled. Today, some stones are still upon the same stones that existed when Christ walked there.

Mar 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
Mar 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
No it is not, it is about the Temple.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He can't even do simple math folks!

HALF of a 7 year period is 3.5 years, or 42 months, or 1260 days!

The "one week" of Daniel 7:29 equals SEVEN YEARS. Those who say it does not are LIARS.

As written, in the "middle of the week" is HALF of that SEVEN YEARS.

That means the false one will END sacrifices in the middle of that 7 years, and instead place the abomination of desolation.

It is simple, but THE FALSE JEWS do not want this simple timing to be so. They do NOT want us Christians to understand it, nor believe it. So if they ask you to LEAVE simple math, then you KNOW those are FALSE JEWS TRYING TO DECEIVE YOU!
The point you made you yourself defeated and you do not even understand why !!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it is not, it is about the Temple.

Not according to the text.

Mar 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!

They are amazed at the buildings AND STONES, both plural.

Mar 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Again, buildings plural. This wasn't just the temple but the entire complex and yes walls are buildings because they were BUILT.

Reactions: Davy

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, its my calling, I actually understand them
Your pride and unscriptural response’s demonstrate otherwise. Please give me 2 verses, that prove beyond a reasonable doubt, a standard Pre-TB resurrection of the dead happening before the 1st seal. I don’t need your commentary, just the book, chapter verse. Appreciate your reply.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point you made you yourself defeated and you do not even understand why !!
I certainly know how to divide 7 years which is how long Daniel's symbolic "one week" of Daniel 9:27 is.

The baloney you push is SO OBVIOUSLY A LIE, you're not even recognizing it, which only reveals you are NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH GOD'S WORD.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your pride and unscriptural response’s demonstrate otherwise. Please give me 2 verses, that prove beyond a reasonable doubt, a standard Pre-TB resurrection of the dead happening before the 1st seal. I don’t need your commentary, just the book, chapter verse. Appreciate your reply.
There is no resurrection or change of the dead spelled out any where in Revelation, other than those beheaded. Do you plan on chopping your head off? Because unless you chop your head off, you cannot be resurrected in Revelation 20:4.

You don't even have a consensus on what the GT is. John 11:43-44 happened before the first Seal was opened. Matthew 27:52-53 happened before the first Seal was opened. All redeemed over the last 1980+ years never tasted death, so went straight to Paradise. But you don't interpret Jesus that way, when He claims no one would taste death, after the Cross. Can you even define tasting death, and what that means?

When the Second Coming happens the only dead in Christ will be those in Adam's dead corruptible flesh. They will be the only ones who need a resurrection. Those in Paradise are alive with Christ. Posters on this forum are the only ones who are dead in Christ. A resurrection only deals with the physical body, not the second birth, as in spiritually alive in Christ.

There are no verses on a physical resurrection at the Second Coming because that physical resurrection already takes place every time a soul arrives in Paradise. Most verses point out Jesus brings them with Him, or the angels gather them from the heavens/Paradise.

Those in Paradise are physically seated with Christ and spiritually alive in Christ. Those on earth are the only ones waiting for a first resurrection, that was already a reality at the Cross for those in Abraham's bosom. Lazarus was physical proof of that first resurrection.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no resurrection or change of the dead spelled out any where in Revelation, other than those beheaded. Do you plan on chopping your head off? Because unless you chop your head off, you cannot be resurrected in Revelation 20:4.
Now that's some crazy thinking!

The Revelation 20:4 verse is NOT only about the souls beheaded at the end per the 5th Seal.

Rev 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
KJV

Break it down line upon line...

1st Group: "the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus" -- these are about those of the 5th Seal that must be killed as the souls under God's Altar were. These will be delivered up during the coming "great tribulation" to give a Witness for Jesus Christ against the beast.

2nd Group: "and for the word of God" -- these are about those going back even to the Old Testament times that were executed for the Word of God.

3rd Group: "and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark..." -- these are specifically about the saints NOT EXECUTED that go through the "great tribulation". And all of Christ's Church still alive on earth will go through the "great tribulation" for the end of this world just prior to Christ's future return.

So there's actually 3 groups being pointed to there in that verse.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that's some crazy thinking!

The Revelation 20:4 verse is NOT only about the souls beheaded at the end per the 5th Seal.

Rev 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
KJV

Break it down line upon line...

1st Group: "the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus" -- these are about those of the 5th Seal that must be killed as the souls under God's Altar were. These will be delivered up during the coming "great tribulation" to give a Witness for Jesus Christ against the beast.

2nd Group: "and for the word of God" -- these are about those going back even to the Old Testament times that were executed for the Word of God.

3rd Group: "and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark..." -- these are specifically about the saints NOT EXECUTED that go through the "great tribulation". And all of Christ's Church still alive on earth will go through the "great tribulation" for the end of this world just prior to Christ's future return.

So there's actually 3 groups being pointed to there in that verse.
Those in Revelation 20:4 are only those beheaded during the last 42 months of Satan's AoD. Those beheaded are the ones those in the 5th Seal were waiting for.

They are physically killed, not spiritually killed. They are not spiritually beheaded.

Those in the 5th Seal were not waiting for themselves. They were not even killed in the 5th Seal. They were glorified, given robes of white, when the 5th Seal was opened.

They were told to wait until those others were beheaded years later.

Those in the 5th Seal were already resurrected. They were waiting until after Armageddon for those beheaded. Killed as they were means physically dead. At the 5th Seal, those beheaded people were still alive and walking around on the earth. Those in the 5th Seal were waiting for them to physically die.

You deny that the 5th Seal is the rapture and glorification of the church. So you can stay on earth and wait to be beheaded, and after the tribulation to be resurrected, while the church is glorified and waiting in Paradise for you to be killed during the tribulation.

They all were beheaded. Does the reason they were beheaded change the fact they were physically dead? No.