California book ban

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have already stripped the Holy Bible, by using Alexandrian Greek Text, the 1% Minority of Manuscript evidence.

Try finding in the NIV, ESV, ASV, Matthew 17:21, 18:11, Acts 8:37, Romans 16:24, hundreds of words and verses have been removed or changed

I agree with you.

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I would have never thought homosexuality would have been made legal and protected by law. But it is. Why? Because the decay continues, it doesn't stop.

I agree whole heartedly with you concerning conservatives rights under the law. But the atheistic liberal left will not care for those and will slowly seek to change them or through intimidation and violence run over them.

Stranger
They can't get violent, cause the conservatives in America own the guns.

We are looking at a soon to be conservative US Supreme Court 5/4 majority when Kennedy retires, Liberal Justice Ginsburg is hanging on by a shoe string at 85 and has fought cancer a few times, if she goes in the next two years it could be a 6/3 majority.

The Liberal Agenda Is "Toast" for the next 20 years, possibly longer!

Bermuda just repealed same sex marriage, a new wave of conservative reform has started!

Thats why the New York Times Board Of Directors ran a full page to Justice Kennedy, Begging Him Not To Retire, They Are Desperate, Biting Nails!

NYTimes

Please Stay, Justice Kennedy. America Needs You.
By The Editorial Board

The editorial board represents the opinions of the board, its editor and the publisher. It is separate from the newsroom and the Op-Ed section.

April 28, 2018

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can't get violent, cause the conservatives in America own the guns.

We are looking at a soon to be conservative US Supreme Court 5/4 majority when Kennedy retires, Liberal Justice Ginsburg is hanging on by a shoe string at 85 and has fought cancer a few times, if she goes in the next two years it could be a 6/3 majority.

The Liberal Agenda Is "Toast" for the next 20 years, possibly longer!

Bermuda just repealed same sex marriage, a new wave of conservative reform has started!

Thats why the New York Times Board Of Directors ran a full page to Justice Kennedy, Begging Him Not To Retire, They Are Desperate, Biting Nails!

NYTimes

Please Stay, Justice Kennedy. America Needs You.
By The Editorial Board

The editorial board represents the opinions of the board, its editor and the publisher. It is separate from the newsroom and the Op-Ed section.

April 28, 2018

Conservatives owning guns didn't stop the man from targeting the Conservative Senators at a baseball practice.

Nor does it stop the antifa attacks on conservative marches.

Nor did it stop the shooter in Las Vegas from killing many who attended a country/western concert which he knew would have consisted mostly of conservatives.

Liberals own guns also.

I agree with your 'hope'. I am not optimistic.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conservatives owning guns didn't stop the man from targeting the Conservative Senators at a baseball practice.

Nor does it stop the antifa attacks on conservative marches.

Nor did it stop the shooter in Las Vegas from killing many who attended a country/western concert which he knew would have consisted mostly of conservatives.

Liberals own guns also.

I agree with your 'hope'. I am not optimistic.

Stranger
If America broke out in full revolution, the Liberals don't stand a chance!

The conservative/moderates own 77% of guns in America!

PEWRESEARCH
Americans with a gun at home also differ politically from other adults. Republicans are twice as likely as Democrats to be members of a gun-owning household. Political independents also are more likely than Democrats to have a firearm in their homes.

Truth7t7 Said: 84% of American Law enforcement surveyed voted Republican, 8% for Hillary, now what are the Liberals going to do when the Cops are on the Republican team in a revolution?

POLICE Magazine

The 2016 POLICE Presidential Poll

So to determine how working law enforcement officers are likely to vote in the November election, POLICE e-mailed a survey to 59,238 readers. A total of 3,652 working officers responded.

Out of that population of working officers who plan to vote in the November election, 84% say they support Donald Trump. Hillary was supported by 8%, Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson received 5%, and "other" received 3%.

Last edited: