Can Christians Celebrate Halloween?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was born in San Francisco in 1960 and grew up fishing the bay all the time until moving to the central valley in 99. I still go as often as I can.

My pic in my profile is a 51ib salmon caught up north of the gate at Duxberry reef. My smaller salmon that day was 46 lbs. An epic day I will never forget back in 96.

Mine is the bay of Washington. Sorry for the confusion. I worked on a purse seiner boat and caught a 50 lb king salmon, so yeah that's pretty awesome, 51lb and 46lb. Wow!

Reactions: ChristisGod

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is returning for a pure and spotless Bride. NOT a harlot who gazes lovingly at Him over the table while playing footsie with the world under it.
Sure, Christians can celebrate Halloween if they want to. Just don't fool yourself into believing there will be no consequences for the choices you make.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife's cousin lives up near the bay area in benicia and has a fishing business. I would love to go fishing if I wasn't so busy, I use to fish every weekend with my dad when he was alive.​

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something came so clear to me today dear sister .
What was the model prayer JESUS taught .
Our Father who art in heaven , HALLOWED be thy NAME .
This day , i wont call it hallow anything . Think about that sister .
Has anyone heard from sister thlkaj today . I was hunting to see if she was here . But could not find her .
Anway , Helloween is almost over .
Thank you for asking about me. I'm alright .... :)

Reactions: amigo de christo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is returning for a pure and spotless Bride. NOT a harlot who gazes lovingly at Him over the table while playing footsie with the world under it.
Sure, Christians can celebrate Halloween if they want to. Just don't fool yourself into believing there will be no consequences for the choices you make.
Straight up TRUTH!!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“When you enter the land which the LORD your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the detestable things of those nations.
10 “There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,
11 or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.
12 “For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you.
13 “You shall be blameless before the LORD your God.
14 “For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the LORD your God has not allowed you to do so.

That appears very clear to me...unambiguous. Choose THIS DAY.....

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife's cousin lives up near the bay area in benicia and has a fishing business. I would love to go fishing if I wasn't so busy, I use to fish every weekend with my dad when he was alive.​
I've caught so many stripers and sturgeon in San Pablo Bay and Suisun bay over the years. A great fishery !

Reactions: historyb

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mine is the bay of Washington. Sorry for the confusion. I worked on a purse seiner boat and caught a 50 lb king salmon, so yeah that's pretty awesome, 51lb and 46lb. Wow!
Thats enough fish to keep a belly fat and happy for weeks and loaded with good omegas too . That is one fat fish .

Reactions: TLHKAJ