Cannot !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Why does the false teachers and preachers put conditions upon salvation ? What they don't know or believe is that man by nature is dead. That is spiritually separated from God..Man by Nature cannot Hear spiritually..Jn 8:43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.And Faith cometh by Hearing ! Rom 10:17So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.gal 3:2This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?Jesus tells those in jn 8 that cannot hear, the reason is because they are not of God. vs 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.No Man or Women are of God by Nature, so, by nature, none can Hear to Faith..Secondly, Man cannot See per Jn 3:3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.The word see here is the greek word: eido and means to perceive, and that with the Mind..The Natural Man , the one who has not been born again cannot perceive or discern the The Things of the Kingdom of God..The Gospel of the kingdom of God which Paul preached or taught..per acts 20:25And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I[Paul] have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.Thirdly, Men cannot Believe by nature, per Jn 12:39Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,And meaning the same [ cannot believe] but put a little differently, Man cannot come:Jn 6:44No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.The word come includes the ideal of believing, this is confirmed in Jesus statement later here:64But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.Any reasonable person should be able to see that Jesus is equating believing with coming to Him..Man cannot by nature Understand the Things Spiritually of God 1 cor 2:14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. That word know them in the greek is :ginosko and means:to learn to know, come to know, get a knowledge of perceive, feel to become known to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge of to understand to know Hence all these things are True and in the Word of God, but men in our pride and arrogance do not believe them..There is absolutely Nothing Man can do to be saved..Nothing !Matt 19:25When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Jesus point blank answers, That being saved is something impossible with men..And then He says its possible with God..Not that its possible with God and men, He does not say that, but with God alone its possible..Salvation is of God..