Catholics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Youtube video is not proof.
I can show you a slew of Youtube videos that make some of the wackiest claims - like yours . . .
You don't know how to research information. Relying on one source for your information is not very bright. If you'd take off that catholic yoke you would find that I have posted nothing but fact.

Last edited:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
go find it yourself--being as how you know everything already. Or prove it wrong. I am not your dog.

I'm so glad you came back. I had no one to run interference for me.

Just a note: Catholics aren't allowed to think for themselves so when you say, "go find it yourself", they are unable to do so because they don't know how. Everything is spoon fed to them.

m

Reactions: Mungo

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
go find it yourself--being as how you know everything already. Or prove it wrong. I am not your dog.
In post #237 - YOU made the following claim:
"well as i said--and of course you did not pick up on--is that this concept is illuminated in more than one passage, which i guess you do not want to even entertain, which is why you do not ask about them."

Now, you can't present any information to back it up - so you lash out at me.
I LOVE exposing falsehoods . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a note: Catholics aren't allowed to think for themselves so when you say, "go find it yourself", they are unable to do so because they don't know how. Everything is spoon fed to them.m
Soooo, if I said something stupid like, "You're a homosexual space alien!" - I wouldn't have to prove it??
What kind of nonsense is that??

The onus of proof is on the person who makes the claim - not the accused.
You need to go back to school and take a course in debating . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know how to research information. Relying on one source for your information is not very bright. If you'd take off that catholic yoke you would find that I have posted nothing but fact.
Ummmmm, and wacky Youtube videos aren't from the same source??
How OLD are you anyway??

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, and wacky Youtube videos aren't from the same source??
No.

If you knew how to research, you would know that. But then, catholics aren't allowed to think on their own. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'd be angry too.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No.

If you knew how to research, you would know that. But then, catholics aren't allowed to think on their own. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'd be angry too.

That's a really STUPID comment. But then you just like being provocative for the sake of it.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Job,
You say:
I have posted nothing but fact.

And in the next post

Just a note: Catholics aren't allowed to think for themselves so when you say, "go find it yourself", they are unable to do so because they don't know how. Everything is spoon fed to them.
m

You have a weird idea of "facts". I think "opinions" is the word you are looking for.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

And again - it's up to YOU to prove the asinine statement that you just made.
"Catholics aren't allowed to think for themselves"??

From where do you get this fallacy??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.
If you knew how to research, you would know that.
Youtube isn't the same source that you've been getting your videos from??

Are you capable of NOT lying for even ONE post??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude, you're the only one lashing out. One of your brethren even asked you, "Why are you so angry?"
I'm not lashing out - I'm just exposing lies and falsehoods.
If that offends you - then maybe you shouldn't lie . . .

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again - it's up to YOU to prove the asinine statement that you just made.
"Catholics aren't allowed to think for themselves"??

From where do you get this fallacy??
If I found it so can you. Do you need help?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

m
yes, but imo don't be deceived that each wake up to this in their own way, and it is the heart that matters anyway. You are either seeking a deeper walk, or going through some motions, and your beliefs are just mostly window dressing i think, even if they are indicative.

Catholic "heretics" are some of the best reading going; and i saw too many quiet, humble Catholics come donate to the food bank every week to believe they--or any group--can all be painted with so broad a brush.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I found it so can you. Do you need help?
No - you don't get to drop these moronic accusations without providing proof.
If you can't provide proof for your asinine claims - they you're just blowing more of your patented hot wind . . .