Chit Chat Fun

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember most if not all my dreams...

Yeah, I usually remember a lot of mine too, and I've experienced alot if what they call "lucid" ones, where I realize that I'm the one (or dreaming I'm the one?) narrating it...kinda like directing it, ha ha.

But that's why the one I shared here was kinda different, it seemed like it was more than just me...from outside inner processes...

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I usually remember a lot of mine too, and I've experienced alot if what they call "lucid" ones, where I realize that I'm the one (or dreaming I'm the one?) narrating it...kinda like directing it, ha ha.

But that's why the one I shared here was kinda different, it seemed like it was more than just me...from outside inner processes...

I don't have lucid ones where I am aware of dreaming. I think I did in two dreams. Otherwise, I am not aware/in control in my dreams...

Reactions: Tone

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We moved on to mickey mouse. Disc froze. LOL. If it isn't cold today may just take these kids to the park... It has been snowing so been inside a couple days.

downloadfile-7.jpg

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone ever paid attention to how bad and evil they are and how they can promote fear in children?
Example:
Humpty Dumpty
Sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty
Had a great fall
All the kings horses and all the kings men...
Couldn't put Humpty back together again.
Did you notice that we infer Humpty is an egg. He's even depicted as an egg. But the rhyme itself doesn't say he's an egg.

Feb 29, 2020
Lee, MA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@PeterJames0510 hey there.

So I wrote a song to help me practice guitar. First two chords are awful, but it kinda evens out. LOL.

Shara L. Kuhns

Thank you, that is a nice song and it is cool you are learning guitar! I don't know any musical instrument, though I keep saying I'll learn piano so I can play hymns at the church.

Soon you'll be playing these and others for church worship. :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, that is a nice song and it is cool you are learning guitar! I don't know any musical instrument, though I keep saying I'll learn piano so I can play hymns at the church.

Soon you'll be playing these and others for church worship. :)

Piano is a good instrument. I never got into playing it all that much.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was music education major and took four years, but still don't play all that well. I'm quite into learning the guitar though. I didn't think I'd like it much.

Feb 29, 2020
Lee, MA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was music education major and took four years, but still don't play all that well. I'm quite into learning the guitar though. I didn't think I'd like it much.

Well, that is good!

I always say - if you see a Baptist making the sign of the cross ... it's not that. It's me pretending to keep 3/4 or 4/4 time on music that is already pre-canned trying to lead worship! lol :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't realize until yesterday in music class that piano is a percussion instrument, my instructor was like hit the keys hard, it's percussion, and I was like...oh yeah huh!