Christ is 'All in All'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
slideshowart2.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He is the “Light of the World”
He is “The Word” (Logos).
The Word was God.
He was in the Beginning.
“All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being” (NASB).
He is “The everlasting Father”.
He is also the Holy Spirit (John 16:7)...we call it the ‘Trinity’ because that’s the best way that we can understand it.
He left ‘heaven’ and came amongst us “In the Flesh”.
He was not ‘killed’, He gave up his fleshly life of his own volition once his ‘Work’ was finished.
His ‘Work’, was initially that of creating “everything that IS”, and finally was that of re-creating “All things New”.
He returned to Heaven in order to “Come Again” (no longer ‘in the flesh’ but rather ‘in the spirit’)
He now has “Come Again” and lives “Within my Heart” (and within yours as well).
Unlike us He is/was not constrained by ‘Time’….What He does Today He did Tomorrow and will do Yesterday (we understand that no better than we understand the triune nature of the one God).
One day (in the same way that He was no longer ‘Flesh’ but became ‘Spirit’) we shall see Him as He really is and then (having shed mortality and put on immortality) we “Shall be like Him”.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He is the “Light of the World”
He is “The Word” (Logos).
The Word was God.
He was in the Beginning.
“All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being” (NASB).
He is “The everlasting Father”.
He is also the Holy Spirit (John 16:7)...we call it the ‘Trinity’ because that’s the best way that we can understand it.
He left ‘heaven’ and came amongst us “In the Flesh”.
He was not ‘killed’, He gave up his fleshly life of his own volition once his ‘Work’ was finished.
His ‘Work’, was initially that of creating “everything that IS”, and finally was that of re-creating “All things New”.
He returned to Heaven in order to “Come Again” (no longer ‘in the flesh’ but rather ‘in the spirit’)
He now has “Come Again” and lives “Within my Heart” (and within yours as well).
Unlike us He is/was not constrained by ‘Time’….What He does Today He did Tomorrow and will do Yesterday (we understand that no better than we understand the triune nature of the one God).
One day (in the same way that He was no longer ‘Flesh’ but became ‘Spirit’) we shall see Him as He really is and then (having shed mortality and put on immortality) we “Shall be like Him”.

Amen...and a good uplift to read first thing in the morning to remind ourselves just how great and good our God is!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Mike Waters

Strangely enough, not one of your posts ever shows up in my ALERTS and I have no idea why. It should , as I chose that setting for you. :oops:

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mike Waters

Strangely enough, not one of your posts ever shows up in my ALERTS and I have no idea why. It should , as I chose that setting for you. :oops:

I don't get alerts from Pat, Rita, you, and several others that I have set up also...we miss so many. BTW @Helen did you get my inbox message?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't get alerts from Pat, Rita, you, and several others that I have set up also...we miss so many. BTW @Helen did you get my inbox message?

Yes, thank you...and I did get a couple of Mikes ALERTS finally...some come in and some don't, from everyone...I get more by checking "New Posts" in the top bar..then I get the rest of them....

Reactions: Nancy