Christ vs the anti-Christ: Who is winning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God doesn't see it that way? He seems to want all of us to be one according to Scripture. Maybe he does see it that way.

What do you make of John 17:21? That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

We seem to be going backward; losing more souls than we are winning. Look at the rise of Islam.
When Adam and Eve disobeyed God every person was dead. All of their offspring were born dead. Then Jesus arrived and the Holy Spirit was poured out... and it proceeds from there:

"For many are called, but few are chosen." Matt 22:14

Only a few chosen and perhaps even less both chosen and faithful [Rev 17:14], but that is still quite an increase from the zero with Life from the first moment outside the Garden Gate...

I wouldn't worry too much about those billions who have never had anything but death. If they hear and respond they have hope, if they do not, they remain without real hope. But... God still gives the increase to those few entering in through the strait gate:

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matt 7:13-14

Reactions: mjrhealth

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course one cannot be saved via the Mormon false gospel and Christ. That's a given.

Why would I expect her to expose herself? I'm fully aware that she won't answer, she's deceived and won't and/or cannot face the truth.
@Preacher4Truth, I will happily answer any question that you're honestly interested in hearing the answer to. With 100% OCD honesty. I'm entirely happy to have a 100% truthful conversation with you, if you too are willing to face truth and listen.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Preacher4Truth, I will happily answer any question that you're honestly interested in hearing the answer to. With 100% OCD honesty. I'm entirely happy to have a 100% truthful conversation with you, if you too are willing to face truth and listen.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

You have made numerous false claims but hear you say 100% honesty.

Not a single reply from you here:
Mormonism

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have made numerous false claims but hear you say 100% honesty.

Not a single reply from you here:
Mormonism
You mean this thread where I addressed everyone of your claims with 100% honesty (the exact same copy/pasted claims you've made over and over again), and you once AGAIN completely ignored everything I said??? And then turned around (once again) with personal attacks on my character???

Great example of "anti-cult" behavior. I know that @Preacher4Truth has also been treated to your behavior (something I have expressed sympathy for many times- such behavior is simply not right).

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean this thread where I addressed everyone of your claims with 100% honesty (the exact same copy/pasted claims you've made over and over again), and you once AGAIN completely ignored everything I said??? And then turned around (once again) with personal attacks on my character???

Great example of "anti-cult" behavior. I know that @Preacher4Truth has also been treated to your behavior (something I have expressed sympathy for many times- such behavior is simply not right).

Offered platitudes in one post to me and one to enoch. Nothing more.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mormonism is a spiritual counterfeit , a false teaching like what Jesus warned about. It has nothing to do with Bible scripture & Christianity.
I'm aware that that's a common opinion. I'm also aware that there's a TON of bad information out there about what I actually believe.
Regardless of what any mortal thinks, I cannot turn away from my Savior Jesus Christ. He is my Lord and King, the foundation of who I am.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mormonism is a spiritual counterfeit , a false teaching like what Jesus warned about. It has nothing to do with Bible scripture & Christianity.
They want to consider themselves Christian as long as they're Mormon, and us to consider them such, and to patronize us and call us Christian too, while they are Mormon.

But as soon as one defects from that sect to a Christian church and true Gospel of our LORD Jesus Christ, THEY no longer consider them a Christian any longer. To them they've apostatized.

So much for its patronizing talk. It is all false, and nothing but self deception and cultic blather.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They want to consider themselves Christian as long as they're mormon, and us to consider them such, and to patronize us and call us Christian too, while they are mormon.

But as soon as one defects from that sect to a Christian church THEY no longer consider them a Christian any longer. To them they've apostatized.

So much for its patronizing talk. It is all false, and nothing but self deception and cultic blather.
Actually, LDS Christians redally acknowledge other people's standing as Christians -- Baptists, Catholics, Methodist, Orthodox, etc. It doesn't matter where you been (ex-Baptist, ex-LDS, ex-Wiccan, ex-Orthadox etc). What defines a person as a Christian is their relationship with Christ. Some of my favorite people are ex-LDS folks. I regularly visit other churches just to see the people there and celebrate Christ with them.

If you want to call my acknowledgment of you as "false, and nothing but self deception and cultic blather"... frankly I don't really care. I cannot deny any person's relationship with Christ and His position as Lord.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm aware that that's a common opinion. I'm also aware that there's a TON of bad information out there about what I actually believe.
Regardless of what any mortal thinks, I cannot turn away from my Savior Jesus Christ. He is my Lord and King, the foundation of who I am.

And you still refuse to deal with the LDS material linked to that proves you are a cultist.

No surprise as that is a common cult tactic.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you still refuse to deal with the LDS material linked to that proves you are a cultist.

No surprise as that is a common cult tactic.
1) I have addressed every one of your claims.
2) You have ignored me every time.
3) And then proceed to just insult me.
Over and over again. It's really stupid now.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1) I have addressed every one of your claims.
2) You have ignored me every time.
3) And then proceed to just insult me.
Over and over again. It's really stupid now.

No you haven't.

Been here you're dodging again by not addressing this official LDS link:
Scriptures | LDS.org

Or answering the question of you accepting the book of mormon as scripture.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop dodging an answer the questions. Which you won't.
*rolls eyes*
The definition of a "cultist" is not "someone who is not sola bibla". Else every Christian would be a cultist. And then there's the question of "which Bible?". Let alone "which interpretation of Bible X".

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*rolls eyes*
The definition of a "cultist" is not "someone who is not sola bibla". Else every Christian would be a cultist. And then there's the question of "which Bible?". Let alone "which interpretation of Bible X".

You made a big mistake there. You called the book of mormon bible.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is serious, it is a matter of life or death - eternally because no False religion leads to salvation. Mormonism is a false teaching poising as Christian & that is utter nonsense , it presents a False Christ, and a False gospel just as the Lord Jesus warned followers to not be deceived by.

From Mormon website:
There teaching about Adam and Eve.
"Because Adam and Eve chose to follow God the Father, we are all able to come to earth, as they did, to receive a body, learn and grow, and become more like God and Jesus Christ, so that , we can return to live with Them again someday."

This is serious spiritual deception. That one little sentence describing Adam and Eve contains 5 blatant Lies. The deceived deceiver Joseph Smith, lead by demonic inspiration is what the Bible warns is a false teacher. Joseph Smith began his own false cult trying to ride upon the teachings of Christianity. Smith blasphemes & corrupts the Christian teachings by adding to the Bible scripture , by subtracting from the Bible scripture, and he presents a False Christ, substitutes a false gospel & false salvation which leads people away from the True Gospel of Jesus Christ and Salvation. This means his false teaching is leading people to hell.

Last edited: