Christ Works Out Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Human beings are a very unique and distinct creation of God. I can't get away from Christ and his humanity! You see in the distinctness of who a person was created to be - Christ will be the life.

Example of that is; I believe God created you just the way he wanted you. Now we may or may not like that when it comes to position such as rich - poor - sickly - healthy or whatever the situation may be.

But what we see in scripture by Christ's humanity is; He knows. Now in our humanity whatever my situation, good or bad, rich or poor, sickness or healthy, Christ in me will work it out. He is in me and he is my life and he will work that life out no matter the situation. Christ is life!

Your life will work out - because your life is Christ as a believer. I hear alot about this person and that person, and they will never make it. Everyone makes it - whatever that means. People get down and out, or up and out, but they make it in this life one way or another. They talk as though these people are just going to disappear or something!

I never understood that - where are they going to go. People like to just air out their thoughts. But you should think a minute before you just start complaining about other people's lives! They will make it. You have no idea what God is doing in their lives. You may get an inkling if we would watch and listen to the Spirit work in people. May even give a hand!