Christian "gay Bashing"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
we are supposed to be witnesses of Chist , healing the sick, causing the blind to see, the deaf to hear, so that those whom we speak to will see Christ in us, In His love

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" - Matt. 7: 21-23

-- And why will God do this? Because you were too busy doing what God gave you the power to do through the Spirit, that you didn't do what God actually CALLED you to do.

"Loving" a sinner, be it a homosexual or an adulterer, or a thief means you just don't spend time with them being their "Christian buddy" but that you show you love them enough to help them realize they are lost.

When people like Aspen, who has people who has friends who aren't Christian but know he is one, don't share with them in love the fact that their sin is going to cost them their eternity, they are actually doing more harm to that person than good.

They compound that danger by 'assuming' that the person knows they disagree with a lifestyle or sin, while that person is JUST AS LIKELY to assume that since they don't think it is important enough to share with them then it really can't be that big of a deal.

Love is proactive. Love is why parents sometimes have to correct behavior.
Love is why you often must do what is best for the person instead of what that person wants.
Love is why you tell a person they are too important to you to leave them at risk of eternal damnation.
Love is why you kindly and gently tell them that Jesus loves them and that in order for them to be with him for all eternity they have to turn away from sin, just as you have had to do.

We have no right to call anyman a sinner, it is the Job of the Holy Spirit to convict people of their sin,

-- The "we have no right to call any man a sinner" is one of the biggest copouts that those who call themselves Christians use to justify not doing what God calls Christians to do (Mark 16:15).
God already shows what behavior he calls "sin" and that those who participate in it are "sinners."
Telling someone that there is a way to know Jesus and be with him for all eternity is different than pointing your finger at someone and yelling, "Sinner!"

I am sorry you don't understand that.

Are you so ignorant to how the Holy Spirit works not to see that it brings conviction, understanding, and repentence through the proactivity of Christians. The Holy Spirit is the one that moves that hearts of those who are told who Jesus is, that He loves them, wants them to live eternity in paradise, but they must turn away from sin.

To use the excuse that it will be only "the Holy Spirit to convice people of thier sin" and assume that isn't done through interaction with Christians who the Holy Spirit speaks through, flies in the face of spreading the Gospel to all nations.

I was saved because someone let me know that "All have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God" but that Jesus died and so all we have to do is turn away from out sin and follow him and we will be saved.

When you do it in your own strength, they have no cause to listen ,and you may be in danger of causing them, to stumble and yoy will be held accountable. Its a dangerous place to be, procliming to be sent from God.

-- False premise.
When you are witnessing you are also asking the Holy Spirit to flow through you, giving you the words and the enlightenment to reach these people. The Holy Spirit DOES that.

Your false statement implies that ANY and EVERY time a Christian shares the Gospel with a non-Christian - as God has called us to do - that it is a mistake because they could "do it wrong."

Something done out of love is never wrong...unless that 'something' is silence which restricts the Holy Spirit and ensures they never learn that they need to change their lives.

"Loving" without doing God's will is the lazy man's doctrine.

Reactions: Rach1370

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Spot on Foreigner....great post!

I keep wondering why people aren't getting it?? It's really not that complex is it?

We came to knowledge that we are sinners....that led us directly to Christ.
Should we want the same for other people, why on earth should that change??
Doesn't the Holy Spirit convict? Not only us, but others? What is this conviction?? Of sin!
Are others perhaps wanting to do nothing and wait for the Spirit to do the finger pointing first? Sure, that can happen, but pretty much all the people I know who have come to Christ has done so through other Christians. The Holy Spirit has always worked through God's children....it's our calling and should be our honor.

As I keep saying, you cannot separate the Gospel message from sin...if we share the gospel, we have to lay the foundation that every one is a sinner.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spot on Foreigner....great post!

I keep wondering why people aren't getting it?? It's really not that complex is it?

We came to knowledge that we are sinners....that led us directly to Christ.
Should we want the same for other people, why on earth should that change??
Doesn't the Holy Spirit convict? Not only us, but others? What is this conviction?? Of sin!
Are others perhaps wanting to do nothing and wait for the Spirit to do the finger pointing first? Sure, that can happen, but pretty much all the people I know who have come to Christ has done so through other Christians. The Holy Spirit has always worked through God's children....it's our calling and should be our honor.

As I keep saying, you cannot separate the Gospel message from sin...if we share the gospel, we have to lay the foundation that every one is a sinner.

HI Rach,

I am not sure if you had a chance to read my posts on this topic. I think the problem here is that most of us are saying the same thing, but coming from different angles. Some of us - including the person who started this thread are concerned about driving people away from Christianity. Others are afraid that people will never be convicted of their personal sin if they are not confronted.

I think both sides are relying on extreme examples to make their point. From what I have seen, Foreigner and Marksman may be coming from a different point of view than I am, but when it comes right down to it, we all care about the sinners in our lives and are all reasonable, but straight-forward when sharing the gospel. If I err, I err on the side of mercy - they may err on the side of justice, but we all want the gospel to be shared with as many people possible.

To sum up my point:

1. My witness is the most effective when I focus on Christ's mercy
2. I believe 99% of homosexuals already know that homosexuality is incapable with Christianity
3. Nonbelievers are not required to live by the laws of Christian morality.
4. I believe St. Francis was right when he taught, "preach the gospel everywhere, if necessary use words", which is not an excuse not to use words.

Hopefully, that will clear up things

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
HI Rach,

I am not sure if you had a chance to read my posts on this topic. I think the problem here is that most of us are saying the same thing, but coming from different angles. Some of us - including the person who started this thread are concerned about driving people away from Christianity. Others are afraid that people will never be convicted of their personal sin if they are not confronted.

It's true that sometimes...well okay, most of the time people really don't want a 'come to Jesus' talk. And I certainly don't advocate that making people uncomfortable will advance the gospel.

But the subject seemed to be that telling people they are sinners (as are we all...its the state of mankind) was placing judgment on them. I just don't see this as true. Sure, way to many Christians do tend to judge, and that's a sin they must repent of. But in sharing the Gospel with others, however is comfortable to you and them, you can't avoid this issue of sin. It's like a coin...on one side we have the amazing grace of God, but the reason it's necessary is that on the other side, there's sin. It kind of comes together.

So am I saying we point a finger at someone and yell 'sinner'! Nope, not at all, but informing someone of sin is soooo important. Most people will have trouble in their lives....and guess what explains it? They're sinners and they need God!!

I also think its important when telling them about all this, that we tell them of how we too are still sinners, but through God's grace we are growing more like Christ day by day...and that's a journey of joy!

I think both sides are relying on extreme examples to make their point. From what I have seen, Foreigner and Marksman may be coming from a different point of view than I am, but when it comes right down to it, we all care about the sinners in our lives and are all reasonable, but straight-forward when sharing the gospel. If I err, I err on the side of mercy - they may err on the side of justice, but we all want the gospel to be shared with as many people possible.

Again, I think people are getting riled up over "judgment", when that's not what we're talking about.

You speak of justice and mercy, and how its better to err on the side of mercy. Both justice and mercy are God's to give, and while we are called to give mercy we are also called to have discernment.
"Discernment" in the dictionary is described as :"the faculty of discerning; discrimination; acuteness of judgment and understanding."

God gives us several things; intelligence, will and drive, love, discernment and the Holy Spirit. And with these things He tells us to live in the world....not to be 'at home' here, but to live in it still, and to spread the Gospel.

My point is this: Every Christian is different, every non Christian is different and every situation is different. There are times for mercy and times for discernment. But always, always we need be mindful of why we are here. To give glory to God and spread His message! And you can't do this without telling the whole story...which unfortunately starts with sin.

To sum up my point:

2. I believe 99% of homosexuals already know that homosexuality is incapable with Christianity
4. I believe St. Francis was right when he taught, "preach the gospel everywhere, if necessary use words", which is not an excuse not to use words.

These are all admiral things! And I heartily agree. But the more I see of this world the more I realise that just being 'the nice one over there' does nothing. People are caring less and less about other people, their thoughts, actions and beliefs. Its all about self; what can a person get for themselves...the achievement of personal success, be it financial, 'spiritual self actualization', social esteem, etc. It just goes on and on, but the one thing in the middle....themselves.

So sure, love everyone you know, and plenty you don't! But if the world continues on it's merry way, you really may need a more proactive approach to telling others about Jesus.

Just my thoughts on that!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's true that sometimes...well okay, most of the time people really don't want a 'come to Jesus' talk. And I certainly don't advocate that making people uncomfortable will advance the gospel.

But the subject seemed to be that telling people they are sinners (as are we all...its the state of mankind) was placing judgment on them. I just don't see this as true. Sure, way to many Christians do tend to judge, and that's a sin they must repent of. But in sharing the Gospel with others, however is comfortable to you and them, you can't avoid this issue of sin. It's like a coin...on one side we have the amazing grace of God, but the reason it's necessary is that on the other side, there's sin. It kind of comes together.

So am I saying we point a finger at someone and yell 'sinner'! Nope, not at all, but informing someone of sin is soooo important. Most people will have trouble in their lives....and guess what explains it? They're sinners and they need God!!

I also think its important when telling them about all this, that we tell them of how we too are still sinners, but through God's grace we are growing more like Christ day by day...and that's a journey of joy!

Again, I think people are getting riled up over "judgment", when that's not what we're talking about.

You speak of justice and mercy, and how its better to err on the side of mercy. Both justice and mercy are God's to give, and while we are called to give mercy we are also called to have discernment.
"Discernment" in the dictionary is described as :"the faculty of discerning; discrimination; acuteness of judgment and understanding."

God gives us several things; intelligence, will and drive, love, discernment and the Holy Spirit. And with these things He tells us to live in the world....not to be 'at home' here, but to live in it still, and to spread the Gospel.

My point is this: Every Christian is different, every non Christian is different and every situation is different. There are times for mercy and times for discernment. But always, always we need be mindful of why we are here. To give glory to God and spread His message! And you can't do this without telling the whole story...which unfortunately starts with sin.

These are all admiral things! And I heartily agree. But the more I see of this world the more I realise that just being 'the nice one over there' does nothing. People are caring less and less about other people, their thoughts, actions and beliefs. Its all about self; what can a person get for themselves...the achievement of personal success, be it financial, 'spiritual self actualization', social esteem, etc. It just goes on and on, but the one thing in the middle....themselves.

So sure, love everyone you know, and plenty you don't! But if the world continues on it's merry way, you really may need a more proactive approach to telling others about Jesus.

Just my thoughts on that!

It looks like we have different approaches towards the same goal. One important thing for me to remember is that I am not responsible for the sins of the world - all I am called to be is a light in the darkness. As far as being proactive - I agree that the world is filled with people who are consumeristic and selfish, but I think they are thirsting for love. Their loneliness and isolation tells them that their lives are meaningless without Christ. They have spent their wholes lives judging each other by different standards - love is something new and satisfying. Perhaps Christ has equipped us to witness in different ways in order to reach more people.

Love may look weak by the world's standards, but it is the gospel and Christ's love is what sanctifies.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
To sum up my point:

#3 above sounds good in theory, but in practice does not recognize human nature and the political problem.

The problem is that two sides are involved in the political debate.
The anti-gay side demands laws that reflect a religious moral standard, a standard of RESTRAINT.

The gay side demands laws which allow them to force their PERPETUAL sexual indulgences upon ALL of society. What happens in the private bedroom DOES NOT stay in the bedroom whether it be a heterosexual relationship or a homosexual relationship. The ACT always leaks out into society and that is where the problem starts.

Does the rest of society want to live by gay norms? Does the rest of society, including devout Christians, want to have their children taught that the gay life style is PREFERRED to the straight life style? That is, in fact, what we are seeing in gay pride parades, TV shows that promote gays (ie: Glee), movies, etc.

Non-believers, especially gay ones, should not be required to live by the laws of Christian morality?
Whose morality shall society live by? The gay standard? We must decide.

The solution to the problem is that society must examine two diverse opposing points of view and come up with an agreement that both sides can live with; not necessarily one that either side is satisfied with.

There is a word for that sort of political agreement......but it slips my mind at the present.
I used to know what that was.
WE used to know what that was.

Compromise? Naw. Too simple.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

You are correct that a lot of people are using sin and judgment as a point of focus in their argument.
The reason is that IT IS what we are talking about.

Sin and judgment, or more correctly warning of judgment, is at the core of right and wrong. It doesn't matter whether you are talking about societal norms or religious ones. There is a definition of right and one of wrong.

When a society rejects notions of right and wrong, then the individual is at risk. Not just their personal philosophy, but their lives, their property, their community and their honor. When honor is lost, the society collapses.

As an example, suppose you need to borrow money from a bank or a friend. You agree to pay back the money at some future time and perhaps with the condition of added interest. You are pledging your honor to do as you have said and the bank/friend respects that pledge. Without it, there will be no loan.

The definition of truth, of right and wrong, lies at the heart of society. Nothing can be achieved without it, and nothing will continue if it is lost.

What then shall we define as right? If we say that wrong is right, then we might have a situation where the bankers make off with all the money and the rest of society rewards them for doing so. That may be an extreme example, because we all know that sort of thing would never happen, would it?

Right and wrong. Sin and judgment.
The world is a hard place and truth makes it work, not love.
Love is over rated and is often used as an excuse to subvert truth.

Right and wrong. Sin and judgment.
Someone somewhere forgot to mention justice.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
#3 above sounds good in theory, but in practice does not recognize human nature and the political problem.

The problem is that two sides are involved in the political debate.
The anti-gay side demands laws that reflect a religious moral standard, a standard of RESTRAINT.

The gay side demands laws which allow them to force their PERPETUAL sexual indulgences upon ALL of society. What happens in the private bedroom DOES NOT stay in the bedroom whether it be a heterosexual relationship or a homosexual relationship. The ACT always leaks out into society and that is where the problem starts.

Does the rest of society want to live by gay norms? Does the rest of society, including devout Christians, want to have their children taught that the gay life style is PREFERRED to the straight life style? That is, in fact, what we are seeing in gay pride parades, TV shows that promote gays (ie: Glee), movies, etc.

Non-believers, especially gay ones, should not be required to live by the laws of Christian morality?
Whose morality shall society live by? The gay standard? We must decide.

The solution to the problem is that society must examine two diverse opposing points of view and come up with an agreement that both sides can live with; not necessarily one that either side is satisfied with.

There is a word for that sort of political agreement......but it slips my mind at the present.
I used to know what that was.
WE used to know what that was.

Compromise? Naw. Too simple.

A word well spoken.
And perhaps the word you are looking for is
Isaiah 1:18

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
To sum up my point:

-- But you yourself said that you do not witness at all to those homosexual non-Christians in your life.
How is not telling them out of love that their lifestyle will condemn them to eternal damnation if they do not turn away and embrace the love of Jesus...."focusing on Christ's mercy?"

-- True. But those same 99% likely have an inaccurate or incomplete understanding as to what Christianity - specifically, the love of Jesus and the price He paid for them - is.
They don't see Christianity beyond the fact that it doesn't support or encourage them in what they want to do.

And they will never know more than that unless the "Christ's mercy" someone shows them involves pointing out that the person being witnessed to is as loved by God as the person doing the witnessing, and that the stain of sin was just as big for the person who is witnessing as for the person being witnessed to.

-- But they do. Every time they do not kill, steal, bear false witness, etc. etc. etc.

-- If the person is so lost or confused as to what Christianity is and their eternal soul is at genuine risk, then perhaps this is one of those times it is "necessary to use words."

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, I appreciate that you did not use patronizing / condescending language in your response - it makes it a lot easier for me to respond.

-- But you yourself said that you do not witness at all to those homosexual non-Christians in your life.
How is not telling them out of love that their lifestyle will condemn them to eternal damnation if they do not turn away and embrace the love of Jesus...."focusing on Christ's mercy?"

Actually, I never said that. My life and relationship with them is a witness.

-- True. But those same 99% likely have an inaccurate or incomplete understanding as to what Christianity - specifically, the love of Jesus and the price He paid for them - is.
They don't see Christianity beyond the fact that it doesn't support or encourage them in what they want to do.

So, therefore, we should consider changing our approach and method to witnessing.

And they will never know more than that unless the "Christ's mercy" someone shows them involves pointing out that the person being witnessed to is as loved by God as the person doing the witnessing, and that the stain of sin was just as big for the person who is witnessing as for the person being witnessed to.

Amen

-- But they do. Every time they do not kill, steal, bear false witness, etc. etc. etc.

People murder, steal, and bear false witness everyday in their thoughts and/or their deeds.

-- If the person is so lost or confused as to what Christianity is and their eternal soul is at genuine risk, then perhaps this is one of those times it is "necessary to use words."

Realy?! I have more faith than that. It is not my job to save people. It is my job to be a light on a hill.

Also, I think Tony Compollo makes a good point - why do we focus on the one sin we think is the worst in a person? Homosexuals sin in many other ways - just like we all do. It seems to me that speaking generally about personal sin - like we do with everyone else is more effective than to zero in on the sin that offends us the most.

And if you think homosexuals need to hear about the one sin they believe is ok - you are being naive. I am sure they are just like every other America and believe they are not greedy or consumeristic because they know other people who are worse than they are. We are all sinners and we all think that somehow our sin is less than everyone else's - which is the real sin, Pride

American's are simply better at justifying their greed because it is so ingrained in our culture. The Protestant work ethic gives us license to acquire more and more goods because we earned it - as opposed to those lazy third world folks, sleeping in their huts all day, right? There will certainly be a reckoning.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
You do know that Tony Compolo, while a full supporter of Civil Unions, opposes Gay Marraige.

Doesn't that make him the "violator of human rights" that you claim people who oppose Gay Marraige are?

"We are all sinners and we all think that somehow our sin is less than everyone else's - which is the real sin, Pride" - Aspen

-- Another Straw Man argument. No one here is saying anything like that.
No one has said that their own sin is less than the sin of homosexuality. No one.
Why must you resort to such deflection?

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I would have to agree with Ducky.

People like Aspen claim Christians are claiming oppression, just before he criticizes them for some imaginary arrogance and judgement he claims they are making.

He has claimed twice that I was claiming about being oppressed or picked on.
I asked him twice to provide proof I have ever said that and he has yet to respond.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would have to agree with Ducky.

I am not surprised. As I have pointed out in the past, you want your cake and eat it too. Violating social norms by pointing out the personal sin of homosexuality in others AND viewing yourself as the victim from the fallout you receive.

People like Aspen claim Christians are claiming oppression, just before he criticizes them for some imaginary arrogance and judgement he claims they are making.

Not at all. Once again, I am suggesting changing the manner in which we witness to homosexuals - just like the person who started this thread. And for the last 16 pages, I have been accused of not believing homosexuality is a sin; not witnessing to homosexuals; cauldeling homosexuals; attacking Christians; and promoting gay marriage. None of these ideas are true - they are in fact, ways to avoid looking the way we are currently witnessing to homosexuals and possibly making changes.

He has claimed twice that I was claiming about being oppressed or picked on. I asked him twice to provide proof I have ever said that and he has yet to respond.

Your agreement with Ducky is proof enough. It is really amazing just how slippery you are, Foreigner - you agree with Ducky that this thread's real focus is to attack Christians and then you claim that you have never said that you are being attacked! So which is it?

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
"I am not surprised. As I have pointed out in the past, you want your cake and eat it too. Violating social norms by pointing out the personal sin of homosexuality in others AND viewing yourself as the victim from the fallout you receive." - Aspen

-- Still waiting for you to provide even one single example of me complaining about treatment from homosexuals seeing myself as the victim.

This is my third request for you to provide even one quote from me that implies that.

Since you continue to say something until, have that untruth pointed out to you, yet still continue to spout it, that makes you a dishonest person.

"Not at all. Once again, I am suggesting changing the manner in which we witness to homosexuals - just like the person who started this thread. And for the last 16 pages, I have been accused of not believing homosexuality is a sin; not witnessing to homosexuals; cauldeling homosexuals; attacking Christians; and promoting gay marriage. None of these ideas are true - they are in fact, ways to avoid looking the way we are currently witnessing to homosexuals and possibly making changes." - Aspen

-- If you were to honestly read the last 16 pages you would see that it is you that has been doing a pretty fair share of the accusing.

This very post of yours shows your contradictions.

You say you are accused of "not witnessing to homosexuals" while you admit earlier in this thread that you have not spoken to any of your homosexual friends about your faith or how God feels about their lifestyle (you said that YOURSELF) and that the one person who asked you answered in the affirmative and that was the end of the discussion.
These..are..your...own...words.

You complain that you are "promoting gay marriage" yet you yourself accused those who, based on the way they voted on Prop 8, as "violating the rights" of homosexuals.

Tell me, oh wise one, how is that NOT promoting Gay Marraige?.
Or did you forget:

" But when the person who opposes a homosexual, and then goes out and votes for prop 8 - they have crossed the line between opinion and violating a person's rights." – Aspen

I never said you didn't think homosexuality was a sin. I said that you, as per your own admission, do not feel the need to tell homosexuals you are a Christian and that you feel homosexuality is a sin. More importantly, you don't tell them that Jesus loves them but He feels homosexuality is a sin.
You - again, as per your own admission - feel they somehow KNOW you are a Christian and somehow KNOW your position on homosexuality.

Again, that is by your own admission. A perusal of your earlier posts in this thread SHOWS that.

You also leave out the untrue/unfair accusations you make that Christians are saying/feeling that homosexuality is worse than other sins. Tsk tsk tsk.

Most sinners, myself included, are brought to Christ by someone witnessing to them pointing out that they too were sinners but God will forgive them and welcome them into a personal relationship with Him NO MATTER WHAT THE SIN if they turn away from it, repent, and seek His forgiveness.

You somehow turn that into the claim that if someone witnesses to a homosexual they are judging them. Again, pathetic.

"Your agreement with Ducky is proof enough. It is really amazing just how slippery you are, Foreigner - you agree with Ducky that this thread's real focus is to attack Christians and then you claim that you have never said that you are being attacked! So which is it?" - Aspen

-- You truly are clueless, aren't you?

He was talking about CHRISTIANS or so-called Christians attacking other Christians for how they witness to homosexuals.

Not about homosexuals attacking Christian. Please develop your reading comprehension skills.

I agree because people like you are attacking Christians - like me - with false accusations and broad blanket claims that you do not support saying we are the problem not the solution.

You are attacking but I don't feel victimized because unlike you I am DOING rather than watching from the sidelines and criticizing how it is done.

Your criticism reflects your smallness and does not hurt me in the least.

I can't type any slower or use any smaller words. Please try to keep up.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just a thought. This thread may develop into a worthwhile and beneficial discussion if we all ignored aspen's posts.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Helping homosexuals come to Jesus and turn away from their lifestyle will likely add many years to their lives.

I have seen a number studies pointing to the fact that homosexual lifestyle shortens the average gay man's life by more than 20 years.

(Yes, you can find some claiming those studies are false, but a persual will show that many counter-claims crumble under simple scrutiny.)

The most recent study I have seen shows the average life expectancy of a gay man to be somewhere between 42-44 years.

A man with AIDS has a life expectancy of just 39 years.

Outreach to people in the homosexual community can not only save their eternal soul, but literally save their lives.

In a world where the Gov't can be involved in Smoking laws and dietary requirements for schools, all justified by looking after the greater health good of all, why are people so silent on this topic?

And no, I am not calling for the government to become involved in this AT ALL.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joh 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

And His response

Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

As long as christians are standing there telling others they are sinners, they are in agrrement with satan, as long as chritians stand theer caling others sinners, they stand with the pharisses and say" look Lord these are sinners". and you oppose Christ. How can satan accuse anyone of sin, if there is none to stand in agreement with him, but God, he cries, all these christans agree with me, cant you hear there voices, listen " homosexuals are sinners", they agree with me God ,satan says, so I can accuse them and now you must judge them so. And so Christ stands alne waiting for the accusers to walk away, for He cant condemn them, for to do so He must also agree with satan.

in His Love

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
As long as christians are standing there telling others they are sinners, they are in agrrement with satan, as long as chritians stand theer caling others sinners, they stand with the pharisses and say" look Lord these are sinners". and you oppose Christ. How can satan accuse anyone of sin, if there is none to stand in agreement with him, but God, he cries, all these christans agree with me, cant you hear there voices, listen " homosexuals are sinners", they agree with me God ,satan says, so I can accuse them and now you must judge them so. And so Christ stands alne waiting for the accusers to walk away, for He cant condemn them, for to do so He must also agree with satan.
So then, we shouldn't repeat what Paul wrote?

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)
[sup]9 [/sup]Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, [sup]10 [/sup]nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.