Christian "gay Bashing"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said Ducky - overcompensating and homophobia may indicate secret homosexual desires, too painful to acknowledge, which might lead to violence.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Like I said Ducky - overcompensating and homophobia may indicate secret homosexual desires, too painful to acknowledge, which might lead to violence.
Like I said Aspen, homosexual sympathizers are likely to have homosexual desires. Violence? Your imagination is getting the better of you.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said Aspen, homosexual sympathizers are likely to have homosexual desires. Violence? Your imagination is getting the better of you.

Homosexual sympathizers would freely admit it - they are not concerned about being homosexuals. It is the haters that hide their desires and every time they see it in others; their desire turns to anger and then over time rage. As far as violence - you go tell Mathew Shepherd's family that their imagination is getting the best of them.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Homosexual sympathizers would freely admit it -
I doubt that, in a Christian forum.
they are not concerned about being homosexuals.
Are you speaking for them?
It is the haters that hide their desires and every time they see it in others; their desire turns to anger and then over time rage. As far as violence - you go tell Mathew Shepherd's family that their imagination is getting the best of them.
How do you know so much about "haters" and "violent" folks?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt that, in a Christian forum.

Are you speaking for them?

How do you know so much about "haters" and "violent" folks?

Why are you asking me if I am speaking for sympathizers when you have decided their actions on a Christian forum?

I don't.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you are a homosexual sympathizer ?

Well, I would call it empathy rather than sympathy - I do not pity them, but, because I too am a sinner; I empathize with all sinners.
Don't you? Empathy is required for love and we are called to love all people.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Well, I would call it empathy rather than sympathy - I do not pity them, but, because I too am a sinner; I empathize with all sinners.
Don't you? Empathy is required for love and we are called to love all people.
Yes, I sympathize with the enemies of God!!!!!! But there are no excuses. We have been warned. They will ALL have to stand before God in Judgment on that Great Day.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I sympathize with the enemies of God!!!!!! But there are no excuses. We have been warned. They will ALL have to stand before God in Judgment on that Great Day.

Well, we will all be there and I pray for mercy for all sinners. Honestly, I think it will be impossible for me to accept the saving love of God, if He rejects anyone. I can accept the idea that unredeemed sinners being sick and unable to be in God's presence, but the idea that He will send sinners to Hell and save those who said certain prayers is too much to bear.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Well, we will all be there and I pray for mercy for all sinners.
It is not God's will that all sinners will be saved. The 'righteous' will scarcely be saved.
1 Peter 4:18 (NKJV)
18 Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved, Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
Honestly, I think it will be impossible for me to accept the saving love of God, if He rejects anyone. I can accept the idea that unredeemed sinners being sick and unable to be in God's presence, but the idea that He will send sinners to Hell and save those who said certain prayers is too much to bear.
Can God save whom He pleases?

Romans 9:15-16 (NKJV)
15 For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion." 16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.

God hardened Pharoah's heart. He can do that.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not God's will that all sinners will be saved. The 'righteous' will scarcely be saved.
1 Peter 4:18 (NKJV)
18 Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved, Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"

Can God save whom He pleases?

Romans 9:15-16 (NKJV)
15 For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion." 16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.

God hardened Pharoah's heart. He can do that.

Well, whatever happens, will happen - regardless of what I believe, but I will always pray for mercy - always.

I believe the description of Pharoah's heart is a description based on the observation of Moses - not God.

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)
Jesus did.

John 5:14 (NKJV)
[sup]14 [/sup]Afterward Jesus found him in the temple, and said to him, "See, you have been made well. SIN NO MORE, lest a worse thing come upon you."

How can it be any clearer?

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)
[sup]9 [/sup]Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, [sup]10 [/sup]nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

"These people"? Sounds like you are judging.

Those who defend living sinful lives will also be held accountable.

Jesus teaches us that we are to judge a man by his fruits. So how is judging wrong? If we don't judge by their fruits, we will forever keep the company of those that God hates.

Do you believe God is the Author of this statement? :

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)
[sup]9 [/sup]Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, [sup]10 [/sup]nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

I know that God is ETERNAL, and he never goes back on His word. To do so would mean that He isn't worth our faithful worship. Why do some people justify what is anti-Christian, and then proclaim Christian anyway. You are an anti-Christ to speak against the Word. I am judging you by your fruits

Israelsson - are you gay? I am wondering because you seem to be so over the top in your disgust and hatred for a sin that is just as bad as any other sin.....it is often a sign of overcompensating for homosexual desires.

Sin, as taught in the scripture, is transgression of the law. The Sodomites were a seperate people from the Israelites. The bible and its laws are for Israelites. Plain and simple. God straightforwardly tells us that to lie with another man, or woman, is an ABOMINATION. That, is worse than sin. Sin is forgiveable, but the things which are punishable by death are not.

Read about the Phineas Priesthood, Phineas was given an EVERLASTING covenant by God for what he did. He went and KILLED homosexuals and fornicators(race-mixers). If we did that today, we wouldn't have to worry about the vile creatures in the first place. Christianity isn't this "God loves EVERYBODY, and Jesus will love you if you just ACCEPT him." It is Jesus who does the accepting, only He can give eyes to see and ears to hear.

You can name call all you like, but it makes no difference. I KNOW what Yahweh says about this topic. And I will argue no more on the matter. Of course I get angry when I see fags out on the street acting like women, my children have to see that and it pollutes their minds. This and the fact that race-mixing is made OK by our Zionist government. All in the effort to destroy Christianity. You should be rounded up with these abominations just for supporting them in their cause.

Yah bless to TRUE BELIEVERS

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Sin, as taught in the scripture, is transgression of the law. The Sodomites were a seperate people from the Israelites. The bible and its laws are for Israelites. Plain and simple. God straightforwardly tells us that to lie with another man, or woman, is an ABOMINATION. That, is worse than sin. Sin is forgiveable, but the things which are punishable by death are not.

Read about the Phineas Priesthood, Phineas was given an EVERLASTING covenant by God for what he did. He went and KILLED homosexuals and fornicators(race-mixers). If we did that today, we wouldn't have to worry about the vile creatures in the first place. Christianity isn't this "God loves EVERYBODY, and Jesus will love you if you just ACCEPT him." It is Jesus who does the accepting, only He can give eyes to see and ears to hear.

You can name call all you like, but it makes no difference. I KNOW what Yahweh says about this topic. And I will argue no more on the matter. Of course I get angry when I see fags out on the street acting like women, my children have to see that and it pollutes their minds. This and the fact that race-mixing is made OK by our Zionist government. All in the effort to destroy Christianity. You should be rounded up with these abominations just for supporting them in their cause.

Yah bless to TRUE BELIEVERS
Ah, can't you just feel the Christian love? And you call me an anti-Christ.

Your fruits are gaping.