Christian Truth Australia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brett

May 25, 2007
Hello to everyone here. My name is Brett and I am a non denominational Christian. I write under the banner of Christian Truth Australia on "the modern day church vs the Bible". Today there is a famine of true Biblical teachings.All I write is from the Word only and can be easily seen, nothing out of context, in the Word. I have been sending my writings to the churches across the world for 7 months now asking if anyone can prove them wrong then to please set me straight using the Word as I have. To date not one church has replied or even tried to. If I am wrong in what I think is true then it is a ministers duty to set me right, Gods word says that a ministers duty among many other things is to correct the gainsayer and admonsih heretics.If I am on the wrong path then great they are leaving me to walk headlong into destruction without warning and if I am right then great again they are not even bothering to say hi. If anyone would like to read what I have written then you are most welcome to.I can be contacted via email at : [email protected]You owe it to your salvation to do so.The tide of truth is out far beyond eye sight. I hope and pray that God will lead you all to His glorious truths.Yours in the Lord Brett.