Christianity boils down to believing in the end, there's no other way around it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
We are the creation, not the creator. We are not God. That right there is Satanic to the core. Jesus Christ is the real son of God. Yeshua, Jesus The messiah to save human beings from the wrath of God. He spoke to me in a voice so sweet. He is so real. I am praying for you to meet the real God.

Who is the being in human being then? Everything I call myself is just a label in the end. Everything is an emanation of God. The One, manifested as a multiplicity of forms.

What's Satanic is separating oneself from God.

We are all like waves of the ocean. In a way sure we appear limited and finite, but we are also the ocean.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is the being in human being then? Everything I call myself is just a label in the end. Everything is an emanation of God. The One, manifested as a multiplicity of forms.

What's Satanic is separating oneself from God.
Satan wanted to be his own god. Just like you say we are all gods. It is a pride issue. Do you not see that you are saying that it is all you? You have the authority over your life, you are in control of everything.

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Satan wanted to be his own god. Just like you say we are all gods. It is a pride issue. Do you not see that you are saying that it is all you? You have the authority over your life, you are in control of everything.

Not being your own God is what's satanic because by doing so, you are separating yourself from God. The infinite includes everything. You can't say, "God is over there and I'm over here." I thought God is everywhere.

Taking yourself to -not- be God clothed in flesh is what's arrogant and prideful. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being your own authority and loving yourself. Because without loving yourself first, you are incapable of loving others.

And I don't need to be in control of everything. I don't want to be in control of everything. How boring would that be? Controlling myself is enough for me.

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
they were never saved to begin with. OSAS is Biblical.

I don't know...some of them have read that Bible much more than you ever have and were much more devoted for an even longer period of time. It's a bit too lazy to just say, "Oh they were never saved to begin with." In fact, I wouldn't doubt if they used to say the same of other Christians losing their faith.

Do you know that education generally increases the chances of losing one's faith statistically speaking? I've talked to Christians who have went to evangelical school where they told them to be wary of education and that every lesson would have to somehow be tied to the Bible. I've even had a Catholic tell me that -logic- is satanic.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know...some of them have read that Bible much more than you ever have and were much more devoted for an even longer period of time. It's a bit too lazy to just say, "Oh they were never saved to begin with." In fact, I wouldn't doubt if they used to say the same of other Christians losing their faith.

Do you know that education generally increases the chances of losing one's faith statistically speaking? I've talked to Christians who have went to evangelical school where they told them to be wary of education and that every lesson would have to somehow be tied to the Bible. I've even had a Catholic tell me that -logic- is satanic.

you’re right about one thing, you dont know. You think you know anything about God, you dont. If a person EVER falls away, they were never saved to begin with. God knows all, even the future. He knows whats in a persons heart.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not being your own God is what's satanic because by doing so, you are separating yourself from God. The infinite includes everything. You can't say, "God is over there and I'm over here." I thought God is everywhere.

Taking yourself to -not- be God clothed in flesh is what's arrogant and prideful. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being your own authority and loving yourself. Because without loving yourself first, you are incapable of loving others.

And I don't need to be in control of everything. I don't want to be in control of everything. How boring would that be? Controlling myself is enough for me.
Well I am not quite sure what you are saying. I have nothing against loving yourself. But Jesus' commandments are to love God with all your heart and to love your fellow man as yourself. Thats it. Thats christianity. To treat other as you would want to be treated. To love people. To love God! Why would anyone have a problem with that?

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Well I am not quite sure what you are saying. I have nothing against loving yourself. But Jesus' commandments are to love God with all your heart and to love your fellow man as yourself. Thats it. Thats christianity. To treat other as you would want to be treated. To love people. To love God! Why would anyone have a problem with that?

Yeah on paper it sounds great...until you find out that contraception is frowned upon (the Catholics are completely against it), women don't have the right to get an abortion, all gay people are going straight to hell, and anyone else whose not Christian, as well as you must obey your government for God has put it there and along with its authorities.

I can go on and on

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah on paper it sounds great...until you find out that contraception is frowned upon (the Carholics are completely against it), women don't have the right to get an abortion, all gay people are going straight to hell, and anyone else whose not Christian.

normal people would understand why all those things are bad. Maybe you didnt get the memo, but the majority of mankind arent going to make it to Heaven. Jesus Himself said many will try, few will actually make it.

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
normal people would understand why all those things are bad. Maybe you didnt get the memo, but the majority of mankind arent going to make it to Heaven. Jesus Himself said many will try, few will actually make it.

Normal people also understand why they're not bad.

Statistically speaking, Christianity and religion overall is on the decline..especially here in the U.S. We have separation of church and state for a good reason and even the U.S. was not founded upon Christianity like most would like to believe.

In 1797, the Senate unanimously ratified the Treaty of Tripoli, which declares that “The Government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion."

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Normal people also understand why they're not bad.

Statistically speaking, Christianity and religion overall is on the decline..especially here in the U.S. We have separation of Church and state to begin with and even the U.S. was not founded upon Christianity like most would like to believe.

In 1797, the Senate unanimously ratified the Treaty of Tripoli, which declares that “the Government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.

heres the thing, if you’re ok with not going to Heaven, then carry on living like you have been.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yeah on paper it sounds great...until you find out that contraception is frowned upon (the Catholics are completely against it), women don't have the right to get an abortion, all gay people are going straight to hell, and anyone else whose not Christian, as well as you must obey your government for God has put it there and along with its authorities.

I can go on and on
How many of these things do you actually care about?

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
How many of these things do you actually care about?

All of them. My ex had an abortion herself. A gay man helped me get on my feet at one point. And I definitely don't want to obey a tyrannical government.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” Thomas Jefferson

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I can go on and on

Well I saw a bumper sticker that said "God please save me from your followers" lol. The Roman Catholic Church is a horrible example of Christianity in my opinion. I guess if you look at man and his religion it could turn you off Christianity and that is understandable. I wasn't raised Christian. I came to Christianity when I met Jesus, when I was looking for God. When you really look for him, he reveals himself. I suggest you just ignore all church dogma and just pray to God to reveal himself to you. Ignore his followers and just look for him.

There is a reason homosexuality and abortion are frowned upon. You understand it when you know the mind of God better. And part of loving your fellow man is letting them know when they are doing something that will land them in Hell. Someone on this board once said that Hell is a place that Jesus said it would be better to pluck your own eye balls out than to go there. Think about that. Jesus came down here and gave every single human a way out of hell. Unfortunately he left us(the Christians) in charge of being his voice and we have done a horrible job at it. Unfortunately the loudest voices are what what people hear and those voices are not always the best examples. From child molesting priests to money grubbing televangelists. See Satan is also in the church and he works very hard and ruining us through temptations.

I just see atheists that come here and I wish there was some way to convince them of the reality of God. I know he is real and it just saddens me to see so many people reject him and take the road to hell.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of them. My ex had an abortion herself. A gay man helped me get on my feet at one point. And I definitely don't want to obey a tyrannical government.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” Thomas Jefferson

why anyone would have an abortion is beyond me.