Christianity boils down to believing in the end, there's no other way around it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
what a bunch of hogwash. Heaven and hell are real, and you’re gonna go to one or the either, regardless of your nonsense way of thinking.

There's no heaven anywhere but here. The very idea of a heaven being somewhere else is a trick of the mind to deceive you that it is somewhere else except here. That burning to desire to be somewhere else, is hell. Living a life of humor, spontaneity, and beauty is heaven. Living your life according to others, full of hypocrisy and lies...is hell.

If people were truly happy, they wouldn't talk about a heaven.

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Yeah I don't know if you can get any clearer than that. But still people look at that statement and don't believe it. talk about frustrating!

What he doesn't mention is how hell is used by the church and religion to control the masses. Make a person believe they can go to hell and you can have them do anything. Just look at how good they got him.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What he doesn't mention is how hell is used by the church and religion to control the masses. Make a person believe they can go to hell and you can have them do anything. Just look at how good they got him.
No the warning off Hell is so you repent and don't go there. The church doesn't control anything I do.

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
No the warning off Hell is so you repent and don't go there. The church doesn't control anything I do.

Yes, it's instilled fear so you can adhere to your religion. That's how they get you. It makes you guilt trip yourself and constantly have to police your thoughts. Don't be too happy or you're sinning.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it's instilled fear so you can adhere to your religion. That's how they get you. It makes you guilt trip yourself and constantly have to police your thoughts. Don't be too happy or you're sinning.

Well for what it is worth Christians fear nothing. We welcome death. This is not our home. Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Well for what it is worth Christians fear nothing. We welcome death. This is not our home. Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

But I thought life was a gift from God and you say it's not your home. Your home is here and now. You've never been anywhere else but here and now. No matter what time it is or what place you're at, it is always here and now. Don't worry about what others do, instead be the change you want to see.

Christians fear a lot. I see a lot of hypocrisy. Drinking under the table instead of owning it and leaving their drink out, sex outside of marriage, using contraception, etc. I don't see how one can truly be free as long as they hold onto something.

Last edited:

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I thought life was a gift from God and you say it's not your home. Your home is here and now. You've never been anywhere else but here and now. No matter what time it is or what place you're at, it is always here and now. Don't worry about what others do, instead be the change you want to see.

Christians fear a lot. I see a lot of hypocrisy. Drinking under the table instead of owning it and leaving their drink out, sex outside of marriage, using contraception, etc. I don't see how one can truly be free as long as they hold onto something.

Lol, I don't worry about what others do. I don't worry about anything. You are lumping me in with other peoples behavior. Just because you see "Christians" acting a certain way, don't assume they speak for true Christians. The only thing I fear is our Lord.

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Lol, I don't worry about what others do. I don't worry about anything. You are lumping me in with other peoples behavior. Just because you see "Christians" acting a certain way, don't assume they speak for true Christians. The only thing I fear is our Lord.

Really you are beyond space and time because you are here and now. Where exactly is 'here' and how long is 'now'? Live in reality, live in what is

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really you are beyond space and time because you are here and now. Where exactly is 'here' and how long is 'now'? Live in reality, live in what is
I have no idea what you are asking. It comes down to this: If you can look for negativity in Christians behavior and that is all you will see. Try reading testimonies. Look for miracles, look for the positivity. Look for Christ! You can make any excuse you want to reject Christ but in the end you will lose and be in everlasting shame. It is just the way it is.

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I have no idea what you are asking. It comes down to this: If you can look for negativity in Christians behavior and that is all you will see. Try reading testimonies. Look for miracles, look for the positivity. Look for Christ! You can make any excuse you want to reject Christ but in the end you will lose and be in everlasting shame. It is just the way it is.

When I think of Christ, I think of Christ consciousness, the Christ within. Jesus was an ordinary man like you and I who knew he was God. It's up to all of us to see it too.

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You are in error.

God is your beingness or I amness. The Bible does say I am is the name of God.

On the deepest level underneath your name and form, you are God. The human is not God, the beingness of the human is.

The sky is.
The tree is.
The cat is.
The house is.

What do those 4 things have in common?

Last edited:

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its like talking to a wall.

Jesus is God, He is 100% God, 100% man. You are not like that. He is part of the Trinity, you arent. You are a sinner in need of a Saviour. You are not a good person, you dont do anything good, and you will face judgement in front of Jesus and you will be amazed at His glory and you will say, why didnt i listen to christians warning me about this!!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
God is your beingness or I amness. The Bible does say I am is the name of God.

On the deepest level underneath your name and form, you are God. The human is not God, the beingness of the human is.

The sky is.
The tree is.
The cat is.
The house is.

What do those 4 things have in common?
God implied his absolute being apart from creation by the name 'I AM .' Hence Jesus said before Abraham was, I am. To show he was there first, before their religion.

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Its like talking to a wall.

Jesus is God, He is 100% God, 100% man. You are not like that. He is part of the Trinity, you arent. You are a sinner in need of a Saviour. You are not a good person, you dont do anything good, and you will face judgement in front of Jesus and you will be amazed at His glory and you will say, why didnt i listen to christians warning me about this!!

Actually I am like that because underneath this flesh and name, I am God. This is just a costume. My experience even tells me that I am beyond time and space because all I really know is that I'm here and now. No matter where I go, it's always here. Time is an illusion.

And you have a very low value of human life by saying we are sinners in need of a savior and that we don't do anything good. Your development is still akin to that of an infant except that now you're all grown up and have a sky daddy instead to look after you. None of that is empowering whatsoever and Christians tell me how proud of it they are and how sorry they feel for me. Truthfully though, I feel sorry for them.

There is nobody to repent because God is all there is!

Last edited:

Animal2692

Apr 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
God implied his absolute being apart from creation by the name 'I AM .' Hence Jesus said before Abraham was, I am. To show he was there first, before their religion.

Do you not say "I am" too? Before you say you are a person or a human, do you not have to first be?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Do you not say "I am" too? Before you say you are a person or a human, do you not have to first be?
My existential belief is in the person of Jesus Christ. Even if I were never born he is.