• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Christianity is very interesting.

God provided the forgiveness, the righteousness, the power to do it, and the completion of it.

Philippians 1:6

We receive all this, as "yet a sinner"....... We went to the Cross, a dirty rotten unbeliever, .. with a lifetime of sin in our past, and probably that very day we had sinned , and God took all that sin, and sacrificed Jesus for it all, and then gives to us, = the very HOLY LIFE that Jesus lived, as if we have lived it.

This is to become "a new creation IN Christ".... born again.

That is the "Divine Exchange", were we go to God for forgiveness, through Christ, and God gives us righteousness, eternal pardon of sin, and He comes to live in us.

"temple of the Holy Spirit".

Its all God's provision as "the GIFT of Salvation" and "The GIFT of Righteousness".
Salvation is God's to Give, and what we do is receive it....and we have it, its "imputed".
We dont go out the next day trying to DO IT....We go out the next day, having been "made righteous".
The Christian, starts finished.

Jesus said..."its is FINISHED"....>He didn't say...."i started it and now you go and finish Salvation".
So, when we go to God in Faith, we leave Holy, righteous, and eternally "in Christ".

THEN, we learn how to BELIEVE, which is the "renewed mind".. which means we begin to SEE ourselves as God sees us, at all times.
We learn how to UNDERSTAND what God has done for us, as the Blood Atonement = the New Covenant.
We get our heart established in GRACE.
Hebrews 13:9
This coming into the entire revelation regarding what it means to have become "the righteousness of GOD, In Christ'.......is to "work out your salvation".
Most do not.
Most get stuck in trying to perform to try to stay saved, or trying to confess to try to stay forgiven.
They are trying to DO, what God has already provided, as a eternal "Gift".

We work out our Salvation.....we dont try to keep it, or finish it. We learn how to EXIST in the renewed mind, that is to understand that we are not of this earth., anymore. We are in Fact "in Christ" "seated in heavenly places". "one with God.

The BORN AGAIN, exist in another Kingdom right now, and that Kingdom of God is a different rulebook, that does not have Moses Law in it, or the 10 Commandments.
As before, ... they defined us as a sinner, but Now Christ's Cross has RE-Defined us as a Kingdom of God .. Son/Daughter.

Reader...All this im showing you is SPIRITUAL Reality, and it has to be revealed to you inner man as revelation.

God's Grace has allowed us to be a part of God, Himself. So, from this revelation, we begin to "present our bodies as a living sacrifice" by God's own power inside us to do it, which is not us trying to do it.
Walking in the Spirit, is not done with your feet and legs, reader.
It by us realizing that what God wants us to do, He does through us, as "i can do all things Through Christ".

We rest in God's Grace and God works through us.

Not "i can do all things by trying to be good"
Not, "i can do all things by will power"

As those are FLESH, (self effort) and disconnect you from Jesus's Power... = "apart from me you can do nothing".

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We rest in God's Grace and God works through us.

Amen!!....we just wait on him, he knows exactly what he is doing through us....he’s doing something through me at the moment, I just stay focused on the subject in hand, knowing he will direct my path.

Absolutely amazing to be led by the Living Holy Spirit, there is nothing on earth like it ,we are talking “ GOD” here...not joe bloggs...

Reactions: marks