Christians are not sinners

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pearl,

Thank you for sharing with me your views and thoughts on Gods grace, your absolutely right about Gods grace being Amazing.

It’s so awesome to know because also the love of God showed unto all the world by sending His Son to die for ungodly people, that sin could be paid and taken care of before me or you where ever born, to die for people who where godless at some point in them however then noticed the truth that there is a true and living God and he desired to restore connection like it was in Adam and Eve day.

To become no longer just creations of God but adopted sons or daughters of God in faith in the Lord Jesus, and the Gospel of Christ, which the power of God unto Salvation. Being saved to the kingdom of Heaven by faith, becoming citizens of heaven. Being born again from above not by the flesh or the Will of man; but by God.

Praise be to the Father and the Son, and their glory forever, Amen.

In joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, patience, goodness, of Christ,

Matthew Gallagher

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I certainly look forward to the day that I can say that I am no longer a sinner Robert, but unfortunately I cannot say that at present. .

The issue that most believers have, is that they do not see themselves as a "new Creation in Christ".

Once you do, then you will have God's perspective of the real you.
Not until.

"well, Behold", i am a new creation, but see, im a sinning new creation".

"well Robert", as i said.

Here is the problem.
BORN AGAIN, means exactly that.....so, you are not born again as you were before you were saved.

Q.) What is Born again?

A.) Your SPIRIT.

Comment...."ah...so that is the part that does not sin"

Heretic...>"c'mon, you're a sinner, sinning....there is no difference between what you were before you were born again, and what you have become, as a "new Creation, in Christ'.

Final Analysis. : The born again spirit, is the only part of you that is "ONE WITH GOD"....."seated in heavenly places, in Christ".

So, THAT, is the part that is the "new Creation"......and this part of you, is the REAL YOU.......not your body or your mind.

Your Born Again Spirit is the SON OF GOD.......not your body, not your mind.

Your BORN AGAIN SPIRIT, gets a "NEW BODY" in the RAPTURE....and you are to "renew your MIND" NOW.....DAILY>....so that you bring your mind into alignment with God's perspective of who you have become "IN CHRIST">., and once you do, you will then understand what it means to be born again., and that is how you have the "mind of Christ", which is to "walk in the Spirit".
But not until.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pearl,

Thank you for sharing with me your views and thoughts on Gods grace, your absolutely right about Gods grace being Amazing.

It’s so awesome to know because also the love of God showed unto all the world by sending His Son to die for ungodly people, that sin could be paid and taken care of before me or you where ever born, to die for people who where godless at some point in them however then noticed the truth that there is a true and living God and he desired to restore connection like it was in Adam and Eve day.

To become no longer just creations of God but adopted sons or daughters of God in faith in the Lord Jesus, and the Gospel of Christ, which the power of God unto Salvation. Being saved to the kingdom of Heaven by faith, becoming citizens of heaven. Being born again from above not by the flesh or the Will of man; but by God.

Praise be to the Father and the Son, and their glory forever, Amen.

In joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, patience, goodness, of Christ,

Matthew Gallagher
Well said Matthew.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The issue that most believers have, is that they do not see themselves as a "new Creation in Christ".

Not until.

"well, Bethel", i am a new creation, but see, im a sinning new creation".

Here is the problem.
BORN AGAIN, means exactly that.....so, you are not born again as you were before you were saved.

Q.) What is Born again?

A.) Your SPIRIT.

Heretic...>"c'mon, you're a sinner, sinning....there is no difference between what you were before you were born again, and what you have become, as a "new Creation, in Christ'.

Final Analysis. : The born again spirit, is the only part of you that is "ONE WITH GOD"....."seated in heavenly places, in Christ".

So, THAT, is the part that is the "new Creation"......and this part of you, is the REAL YOU.......not your body or your mind.

Your BORN AGAIN SPIRIT, gets a "NEW BODY" in the RAPTURE....and you are to "renew your MIND" NOW.....DAILY>....so that you bring your mind into alignment with God's perspective of who you have become "IN CHRIST">., and once you do, you will then understand what it means to be born again., and that is how you have the "mind of Christ", which is to "walk in the Spirit".
But not until.
We are a living soul. The spirit in us is only a container...and that spirit returns to God. The purpose of being regenerated in the spirit is that the life break out into the soul to the saving of the soul.

If we sin, then we are sinners. Whoever sins is a slave to sin. Trying to make excuses for sin is just adding sin to sin. We all sin unless we are filled with the Spirit. When we are not filled we will sin at times...but it is best to come clean and not hide our sins away. We are to confess our sins one to another....we are to remain HONEST with ourselves and others. Any other way of proceding is from the ego-centric religious inclination of self-justification.

And many believers will be rejected...even born again believers, because of a lack of honesty, humility and the fear of the Lord.

We have a race to run...just like the Jews did before us. We are NO different than they were. Yes, we have received grace...but then to whom much is given MORE is required. The race is according to what we have been give, We will be measured against our gifts. No one is judged favourably just because they have received something free. God is fair and righteous. He doesn't hate the Jews in order to prefer the Gentiles. He is not a respecter of persons.

Righteous is as righteous does. Otherwise there would be no commandments...and no possibility of sinning. So then grace doesn't introduce lawlessness and flights of fancy. no, grace equips us to go beyond what we can do of ourselves in our own strength...or else it is not grace from God. He empowers us to walk in holiness. Be holy for God is holy.

Of course for the indoctrinated ANY reference to divine power and obedience will be labeled as " a works gospel" rather than a gospel that actually works. That is how deeply infiltrated the modern church has become by the doctrine of demons.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello to you, reader,

Yes Christians are sinners, all people have sin and still make mistakes.

Faith from the Christian standpoint is in Christ, Jesus, the Son of God, in which he becomes your justification of being made right with God by faith, in the Gospel of Christ. Where one learns about how Jesus, has overcame Satan, demons, hell, the grave, Sheol, death and sin.

In how they by faith in knowing who Jesus is from the Gospels they will be set free in newness of life by the spirit, becoming a child of God by faith, being born again.

New communication is now given because of the spirit of God, and the spirit of Christ that is given to the new believer, in which they should understand now is that God does loves them, and has loved them, and as desires for them to grow in learning about the truths of God and what the Bible has to share about the eternal promises of God.

In love, peace, kindness, goodness, of Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

(just my two cents).

Also Sin normally means missing the mark. All of us miss the mark of living up the standard of God. However Jesus did not fail by missing the mark, he fulfilled everything the Father desired for him to do, in order to pay for sin and reconciled the world back to the Father through Christ. As the Father by the Holy Spirit through Jesus had healed so many people.

The Holy Spirit and the spirit of Christ in us, comes and heals our soul from when it may be in darkness and no hope found. Hope is founded in Jesus, and He lives with in us, and so does the Holy Spirit of God.

When we make mistakes the Holy Spirit doesn’t leave us, if the Holy Spirit leaves a person it may be due to their unbelief. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing comes by the word of God. If you don’t have any belief you wouldn’t have any faith.

Be encouraged. to read your Bible,
whoever reads this,
In love, peace, kindness, of Christ,
Matthew Gallagher
Yes Christians are sinners, all people have sin and still make mistakes.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is the good news of being delivered from our sins and called to be saints.

Another gospel of man is the not so good news, that yes, you will still be sinners sinning.

All unrighteousness is sin. Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

Once the hearers of the gospel cease calling sin 'mistakes' and 'issues', and begin calling all sin what it is according to Scripture, unrighteous transgressions against the law and of the devil, then those hearers will become doers of the word with the heart, to purify their hearts of the lust of the world and cleanse their hands of their unrighteousness sins of the devil.

(just my two cents).

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert,

As long as we can be honest and truthful,

As a Christian, in my five years worth of being a short lived and learned Christian, is that Gods grace by the forgiveness of the Sins due to the death of Christ Jesus on the cross, knowing what that what he has done for you, will I believe change a persons heart.

Following God and if one walks in the spirit of Christ, and the Holy Ghost of God that raised Jesus from the dead, they won’t have the natural proclivity to sin if they are walking in the heavenly.

Our natural proclivities due pop up from time to time, whatever that may be for an individual only they know. Sin is missing the mark as mentioned before, Jesus Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for all that believe on him and his name.

Our natural proclivities are to hate, be greedy, lie to cover up hidden truths, people get envious and jealous, mean and talk down to others, I’m guilty of sinning. It’s not good to use the flesh to act on sin. (You’ll just receive problems going and chasing after whatever that sin or desire of lust may be.)

Praise God for him giving the gift of a new heart and a new spirit and a new creature a new born again son or daughter of God by the spirit.

Paul in fact just like Jesus talked about; talked about how one is to become dead to sin, dead from missing the mark, and allowing (if you walk by the spirit) God in and through you by the spirit of Christ to come through and bestow heavenly gifts to the others around you.

Praise be to God for his grace and the grace of the Lord Jesus.

In kindness, love, peace, grace, mercy, of Christ,

Matthew Gallagher

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not until.

Here is the problem.

Q.) What is Born again?

A.) Your SPIRIT.

But not until.

The Biblical definition of born again is spirit begotten sir. That term only applies to those of the new covenant, bought from the earth by the blood of Christ.

Reactions: Pearl

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Biblical definition of born again is spirit begotten sir. That term only applies to those of the new covenant, bought from the earth by the blood of Christ.

Born again : To receive spiritual birth BY the Spirit of God.

BORN AGAIN...INTO the Spirit of God....BY, the Holy Spirit of God.

To BECOME, "ONE with God", "in Christ".
= Spiritual UNION with God.

= "As Jesus IS......so are all the BORN AGAIN.........in THIS World".

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born again : To receive spiritual birth BY the Spirit of God.

BORN AGAIN...INTO the Spirit of God....BY, the Holy Spirit of God.

To BECOME, "ONE with God", "in Christ".
= Spiritual UNION with God.

= "As Jesus IS......so are all the BORN AGAIN.........in THIS World".

Most of them are at this time, but those who remain in the flesh will have to wait till their resurrection to be in that oneness sir. The saints/holy ones are in fact in union with Christ at this time, but have not fully received their reward as of yet, and still subject to falling away.

Those that have been resurrected are residing in heaven with Jesus, those who remain alive will meet him in the air at his return 1 Thes 4:17.......

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Most of them are at this time, but those who remain in the flesh

You say that a Christian can fall away, yet Christ says the born again shall never perish.
You teach that you have to be good enough for God to accept you, and God says that you are not good enough and that is why Jesus died on the Cross for you.

Im not sure why you are not able to BELIEVE that Jesus is Salvation and not your behavior, but i suspect its because your denomination does not understand The Cross.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say that a Christian can fall away, yet Christ says the born again shall never perish.
You teach that you have to be good enough for God to accept you, and God says that you are not good enough and that is why Jesus died on the Cross for you.

Im not sure why you are not able to BELIEVE that Jesus is Salvation and not your behavior, but i suspect its because your denomination does not understand The Cross.

Most of the Greek Scriptures were written to those born again sir. This passage in particular is very clear: Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

I am unsure why you believe that most will be saved, since Jesus stated the percentage would be low Mat 7:14. But I do hope you are correct, and we fully agree that all who are saved, will have been saved by the sacrifice of Jesus, and approached God through him Jn 14:6

Although Judas was not anointed, he certainly was in line for it. He was actually an apostle who was chosen by Jesus, believe me they can fall away sir.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Most of the Greek Scriptures were written to those born again sir. This passage in particular is very clear: Heb 6:4

This is the book of HEBREWS. And, in your verses, Paul is preaching to JEWS, not to the body of Christ.
He's preaching to HEBREWS......HEBREWS.......in the book of HEBREWS.
Paul is telling them, ..."if you reject your Messiah, WILLFULLY.......>"there remains no more sacrifice for your sin"......you HEBREWS... You CHRIST REJECTING JEWS.
See that?
Are you a Christ Rejecting HEBREW?.......If so, those verses in HEBREWS chapter 10 are for you.

If you are a born again Christian..........not just water baptized but BORN AGAIN : CHRISTIAN, then you are not a Christ Rejecting HEBREW, are you?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the book of HEBREWS. And, in your verses, Paul is preaching to JEWS, not to the body of Christ.
He's preaching to HEBREWS......HEBREWS.......in the book of HEBREWS.
Paul is telling them, ..."if you reject your Messiah, WILLFULLY.......>"there remains no more sacrifice for your sin"......you HEBREWS... You CHRIST REJECTING JEWS.
See that?
Are you a Christ Rejecting HEBREW?.......If so, those verses in HEBREWS chapter 10 are for you.

If you are a born again Christian..........not just water baptized but BORN AGAIN : CHRISTIAN, then you are not a Christ Rejecting HEBREW, are you?

Strange: (Hebrews 3:1) . . .Consequently, holy brothers, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the apostle and high priest whom we acknowledge—Jesus.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Strange: (Hebrews 3:1) . . .Consequently, holy brothers, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the apostle and high priest whom we acknowledge—Jesus.

To be a "partaker" is to be a BELIEVER, whose "faith is counted as righteousness".
This is not the same as a person who TASTE's the call of God.

To Taste is not the same as to partake.

Its like this..
Every Sunday in 10,000 churches, the Holy Spirit is moving on hearts, in the congregation.
They are hearing the word and the Holy Spirit is revealing to their heart that they need to TRUST IN CHRIST and be saved.
They are tasting this truth but they they resist and keeping sitting there for 20-40 yrs......tasting, tasting, tasting, every Sunday on their way to hell.

If they will BELIEVE then God makes them a partaker of the Holy Spirit, and Christ comes to live in them, as born again.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be a "partaker" is to be a BELIEVER, whose "faith is counted as righteousness".
This is not the same as a person who TASTE's the call of God.

To Taste is not the same as to partake.

Its like this..
Every Sunday in 10,000 churches, the Holy Spirit is moving on hearts, in the congregation.
They are hearing the word and the Holy Spirit is revealing to their heart that they need to TRUST IN CHRIST and be saved.
They are tasting this truth but they they resist and keeping sitting there for 20-40 yrs......tasting, tasting, tasting, every Sunday on their way to hell.

If they will BELIEVE then God makes them a partaker of the Holy Spirit, and Christ comes to live in them, as born again.

My point was that the book of Hebrews was written to anointed Christians sir, as the quoted passage shows.

Reactions: robert derrick

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My point was that the book of Hebrews was written to anointed Christians sir, as the quoted passage shows.

The Book of Hebrews was written both to Hebrews, and some to the believers.
Notice that most of Paul's epistles are started with a greeting to .."the church at".....
This is not the case with the Book of Hebrews.

So, when you read Hebrews, and are not skilled within the spiritual ability to rightly divide the word, the devil will use this against you to destroy your faith for life using this one book, more than any other in the entire bible..
And reader, if you think that Satan wont lead your mind to open the book of Hebrews and show you Chapters 4, 6, and 10, to try to destroy your faith and turn you into a bible denying Cross rejecting self saving HERETIC, then you dont know who you are dealing with, and that is a FACT.
Listen,
some of you think the devil is not really there.........and he is so glad that you believe this....and would have you keep right on believing it.
God tells you to put on the Armor of God to stand against him, as you are no match for the deceiver of angels and mankind...in your own mind and power.
Believe it.

The book of HEBREWS....Is the DEVIL's NT weapon against baby christians who get in there, and get faith destroyed because they can't rightly divide the word.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I think the grace of God is truly Amazing Grace. If we turn to Jesus and are reconciled to God our sin is pardoned and we are set free of our sinful lives."

Sinners trying to talk like saints is what's truly amazing. And what they 'think' about God's salvation is even more so.

"But because we have our human element warring against our spiritual being we still continue to sin..."

Especially since they just cannot help themselves but to always buttress their thoughts with self-justifying filthy grace to continue on in their lust and sin:

But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Man's but to God's salvation, is that they certainly will continue going on still in their sins and trespasses.

But God's but to hearers of faith only, is that their talking heads certainly will be wounded unto death.

God's grace is amazing, because it is the help of God to deliver us from our lust for sins and trespasses.

Man's grace is truly amazing, because it helps sinners to be delivered from God and His judgment against their lust for sins of the world.

Babylon the Great Whore of all ministry of Christ, is truly an amazing thing to behold.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel?

In a dumbfounded amazement of what He was seeing, He was thinking within in himself, that there is absolutely no way they could ever have gotten that stuff from the Scriptures he and his fellow apostles wrote for the churches of God.

And if he was not looking right at it in all it's wondrous delusion, then he never would have believed it.

And having seen it for myself in guttural detail personally, I too know for myself how truly amazing and wondrous is Babylon the Great desulsion to behold. And I cannot yet say I have seen it all as John did, because when I think I've seen plenty enough, She just keeps coming up with even more fantastical delusions to believe and die with.

Babylon the great truly is the gift of filthy grace that just keeps on giving.

Like the Queen of Sheba, I had only heard with the ears before, and the half was not told me, but now I know thy words of man's wisdom, O Babylon of OSAS, and they degradation exceedeth the fame which I heard.

OSAS truly is the Great Wonder Beast indeed.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Which explains why hearing only sinners will not hear what the Spirit saith to the churches, since they have not the Spirit of truth, not being born of the word of truth in their hearts.

The perfect seed of Christ in Scripture is snatched right out of their hearts, everytime they hear it and refuse to obey it with a pure heart.

These lust and sin hearers only do keep the devil's fowls busy indeed. There must be a legion of them on hand at any given moment of the day.

Keep up the good fight Mr Sir.

You ever see the movie 'To Sir With Love'?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not until.

Here is the problem.

Q.) What is Born again?

A.) Your SPIRIT.

But not until.
Your BORN AGAIN SPIRIT, gets a "NEW BODY" in the RAPTURE....and you are to "renew your MIND" NOW.....DAILY>....so that you bring your mind into alignment with God's perspective of who you have become "IN CHRIST">., and once you do, you will then understand what it means to be born again., and that is how you have the "mind of Christ", which is to "walk in the Spirit". But not until.

The carnal mind trying to talk spiritual: airy words with no meat.

The born again spirit, is the only part of you that is "ONE WITH GOD"....."seated in heavenly places, in Christ". Your BORN AGAIN SPIRIT.

I.e. separated from the deeds of their bodies, so that the soul no longer answer for its' sins of the flesh.

The power of the air to have no more responsibility for the rest of their body's life on earth.

The wonderful preserves of happy grace, that the prince of the air spreads on toast of hell for breakfast.

so that you bring your mind into alignment with God's perspective of who you have become "IN CHRIST"

Hearers only: all mind alignment and positive perspective.

Identification only Christianity: While their sins on the ground say devil, their thoughts of the air say Christ.

It's not what they are doing that matters most, but what they are thinking of themselves 'as Christians', that makes them what they are:

Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad, for the tree is known by its fruit.

you will then understand what it means to be born again., and that is how you have the "mind of Christ", which is to "walk in the Spirit".

It never ceases to amaze me what hearers-only can come up with to justify themselves by faith and talk only. I have never seen Scripture so gutted of it's meat and strength in all my life.

Seriously? Thinking in the Spirit is walking in the Spirit? Thinking about Christ is walking in His steps?

Talk about being a legend in one's own mind.

"While I continue in the sins of my flesh, I am a Christian in my mind, because my heavenly seated 'born again' spirit tells me so."

Absolutely incredible. This must be why they call it greasy grace. It just drips with empty, meaningless, gutless words of new-agey spirit-talk.

I'm thinking some people must have smoked so much weed in their lives, that even the Word of God can't put them back on solid ground.

OSAS 'teaching' is fairy-speak for hearers only.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To BECOME, "ONE with God", "in Christ".= Spiritual UNION with God. "As Jesus IS......so are all the BORN AGAIN.........in THIS World".

And it only gets worse. Hearers only that justify themselves by words only, have gutted the doctrine of Christ from doing anything.

Scripture commands us to be as He is in this world, which is to purify ourselves of the lust of the world and so walk in His steps and do His righteousness even as He is righteous.

And was does the hearer-only hear from that? That they are to be in spiritual union with His mind, so that they will be as He is in the mind only in this world.

Their strong delusion truly is, that what they think about Christ and themselves in their minds is all that truly matters in this world, and what they do with the body has absolutely nothing to do with it.

As the unsaved, I would to mock these hypocrites and to laugh at their silly Jesus pretensions, but I never really knew just how seriously messed up in their minds they really are. I knew that they weren't for real, but I didn't really know just how unreal they truly are.

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Eating His flesh is obeying Him, without which we have no life in us.

OSAS hearers only are as empty of His life as they are of His flesh.

All their thoughts and words are from the air, where the prince of the air gives them power of mind to think they are what they are not, even as they openly acknowledge that they are not doing what they ought, because they are thinking in their minds they are as He is anyway.