"Christians don't know what they believe." - until they are brainwashed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I used to try to engage with the JW's and Mormons who would come to my door. An interesting thing happened. Not long before I was married I was meeting with a couple JW's in my living room a couple of times. But then the visits stopped. Not just these two, no one came to my door any longer.

The I was married, and moved, and in our new apartment, they would come around to the other apartments, but they would always skip our door. These were not the same people, a whole different city, yet they would hit every door but ours.

Maybe spiritual warfare?

That was many years ago. More recently, I had a visit from a woman who had her three children in tow. As I talked with her, I could tell it was just bouncing off, but her children were paying strict attention to me. I pray God bless those words to their salvation!

Much love!
Funny thing-my wife and son sitting at Windermere and Claribelle-we are well known in Durban, she always used to witness to the JW's-and I have personally witness a miraculous breakthrough with the young sisters-it started of with two dearly sisters-and ended up with more than 50-right there, on the spot, open air meeting.

We lived in a block of flats owned by Muslims-over 15 years, and I have seen "secret conversions to Jesus Christ" right there.

I even preached at City Hall-daily with a dear brother Phil-wonderful days.
My prayer is for a small revival-where the word is not only preached and teached-but practical assistance to those who are not fortunate and battle to make ends meet.

Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Shalom.
J.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't change my mind about this.

Consider . . .

Ephesians 4:12-15 KJV
12) For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15) But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Colossians 3:9-11 KJV
9) Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10) And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
11) Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

I think teaching has a very important place. But there are many who are not gifted teachers who have taken up that role.

Much love!
I didn't say that it was not supposed to be...but that it just is not anymore.

A "teaching" preacher or SS leader is a very rare thing anymore. Tons and tons of morality preachers...but few true teaching preachers and teachers...and there's so much ground to cover that it's going to cause lots of drool just to catch up.

Reactions: Spyder and marks

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some basics that are taught in Church...but not many.

The sciences are so briefly touched upon that people don't know the importance of Diocletian or Galerius in history...or of geography or topography....nevermind the vast amounts of anthropology.

Then there's the literary devices that fill the scriptures....over a third of scriptures go ignored because "prophecy is divisive".

And it requires a lot of time to completely explain the typology in scriptures. And it's full of types and shadows of symbols....
Mevermind the mountain of allusions to the Old Testament translated into Greek known commonly as the Septuagint.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting rid of the double negative for you ...

35% of Evangelicals agreed that everyone is born guilty.
45% agreed that the Bible is literally true.
44% reject the idea that God accepts worship from all religions.
57% agreed that Jesus was (just) a good teacher, but God.

43 + 67 + 110%. Your math was not right on that last one.
Thnx.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sent the prophets and apostles. Ephesians chapter 2. The foundation is built by the prophets and apostles.

Satan sends false brethren to subvert Gods word. Many people enjoy listening to misguided preachers.
Isaiah chapter 30:10 to document it.

It's called the king James companion bible. God gave us His word.
Isaiah chapter 30:;20 . And Jesus does send Teachers. Thier God's Elect. They have holy spirit.

Isaiah chapter 29. The majority have spirit of stupor. Very few have holy spirit.

Jeremiah chapter 23 . These self appointed hirelings are not sent by Jesus. Satan sends false brethren. Get the picture.
Satan doesn't want God's word to get out.
Satan trys to Contaminate God's word.

Those with holy spirit will never go against God's word.

Reactions: St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sent the prophets and apostles. Ephesians chapter 2. The foundation is built by the prophets and apostles.
Actually, it is stated the other way around, -- apostles and prophets -- which is significant. Scripture below.

I noticed this years ago, The phrase stood out to me in the scripture being used for a sermon.
I had to find out why it was stated in that order, with apostles (small l) listed before prophets. (small p)
Which led to a search to find out who these prophets were that came after the apostles.
If you do a search on the word "prophet" in the New Testament, some of them are named.
Might be worthy of a topic.

Ephesians 2:20 NIV
built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Christians don't know what they believe." - until they are brainwashed​

OP ^

Christians ARE people WHO …
ARE willingly Hearing the Word of God, Considering WHAT they ARE Hearing, Freely Choosing to HEAR MORE, Freely Choosing to BELIEVE WHAT they Hear “OR NOT”.

BELIEVING WHAT they HEAR is (supposed to BE) complimented BY the one HEARING, VERIFYING WHAT they HEAR, (WITH WHAT SCRIPTURE SAYS).

In Ancient and Historical Days of ILLITERACY, and LACK printed and distributed BIBLES;
YES, the majority who were HEARING were TRUSTING carte blanc, THEIR teacher and preachers.

Many men BECAME “Disciples”; BELIEVERS “and” FOLLOWERS of that which THEY HEARD.

Moving along to Modern Days, conquering ILLITERACY, availability of BIBLES…
* Some men (as to this day)…VERIFY with Scripture WHAT they HEAR taught and preached.
* Some men (as to this day)…CONTINUE to do what Daddy did, what Mommy did…Go to Church, Hear the Teacher/Preacher, Participate in the robotic ceremonial programs, make plans for lunch, and get home to the TV programing…and while ABLE to “READ”…NEVER bother to VERIFY WHAT they HEARD. (But THEY ALL “FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES “for” Having Heard and Believe WHAT they Heard.

Mans CHRUCH, is built, it’s rules established, BY MEN.
Men go, participate, FIND the “rules” bending, changing, deflecting from Gods Word, and STAY, accepting the changes OR LEAVE that CHURCH, and search for another CHURCH or decline from the effort.

Gods TEMPLE then forward to the inclusion of CHURCHES “IS” and has “ALWAYS” Been;
A House of PRAYER unto the Lord God.

Churches have an OPEN invitation for ANYONE to attend a SERVICE. Typically (according to THAT Church’s rules), the Doors are Unlocked, Open; the Service Time announced; the Speaker/Teacher/Preacher announced…and Contact information for a Private one on one Meeting with Church officials made available.

The OPEN invitation IS FOR ANYONE…ANYONE includes Liars, Beggars, Thieves, Cheaters, Non-Believers as well as Believers and Disciples and Those WHO HAVE ACCEPTED Gods OFFERING (according to Gods “rules” ie WAY) to become MADE Born Again, by, through, of the POWER of God…
WHO IS: Christ.

Do not be AMISS, ANYONE can exalt or criticize their own Opinion of their own EXPERIENCE in ANY particular CHURCH, it’s Teachers, Preachers, Ceremonies, Rules, Services.
And since Personal Opinions are Vested in Every single Individual…there is NO SHORTAGE of person opinions.

It is a matter of WHO and WHAT individuals CHOOSE to “TRUST”.

For a BABE, a CHILD, that TRUST begins with their “CARETAKER” (ideally Scripturally that begins with their Parents)…

If a Parent TRUSTS, the Preacher/Teacher (with or without Verification), so also will the babe /child.

Same with “schools”, “caretakers”, “babysitters”, “acquaintances”, etc.

Gods Design IS for men to HEAR and VERIFY, then TRUST.
Gods Teaching IS for Parents to Teach their children in the WAY of the Lord….BEFORE unleashing them out into the World….Whereby NOT A SECRET, (but throughly WARNED…the World is full of Evil angels and Wicked men…searching for with Intent to PREY ON the WEAK and IGNORANT of the Gods Truth.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Spyder

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@strepho
Here's the topic.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moving along to Modern Days, conquering ILLITERACY, availability of BIBLES…
Current literacy rates for the US.

• Nationwide, on average, 79% of U.S. adults are literate in 2023.
  • 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023.
  • 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level.
  • Low levels of literacy costs the US up to 2.2 trillion per year.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Current literacy rates for the US.

• Nationwide, on average, 79% of U.S. adults are literate in 2023.
  • 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023.
  • 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level.
  • Low levels of literacy costs the US up to 2.2 trillion per year.

Sure STATS give a “general” idea. And they can ALWAYS be slanted to IMPLY what the one conducting the stats wants.

Babes are illiterate, (but make up a bulk of the citizens of the US.)

The invasion of the illegal foreigners are illiterate in English, (but make up a bulk of those present in this Nation).

The TRILLIONS (UnConstitutionally BORROWED and SPENT on illiteracy and Umpteen other UnConstitutional Programs) is illegally passed OFF as a DEBT to the American Citizens….and BY THE STATS you present…appears the UnConstitutional Borrowing and UnConstitutional Programs and UnConstitutional PASSING off the DEBT to citizen of the US…is a huge FAILING quagmire.

Maybe a personal Letter to Biden and his wearing his 50+ years of: (being on the Receiving End AS A DEBT BURDEN on the Citizens of the US.)….really Isn’t a badge of honor BUT rather a despicable FAIL.

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife can read, but we can't generalize about ALL women. - LOL
Well sure, and not to over look some women want to look, think and act like men. It’s not only Hollywood whereby people can spent their life-time pretending they are what they are not.
The World is a STAGE and anyone can be an ACTOR, not everyone has to be their audience.

But get your point. Gender does not define an individuals choices and behavior.

Glory to God,
Taken

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, it is stated the other way around, -- apostles and prophets -- which is significant. Scripture below.

I noticed this years ago, The phrase stood out to me in the scripture being used for a sermon.
I had to find out why it was stated in that order, with apostles (small l) listed before prophets. (small p)
Which led to a search to find out who these prophets were that came after the apostles.
If you do a search on the word "prophet" in the New Testament, some of them are named.

Ephesians 2:20 NIV
built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.
Yes, your right. I was in hurry to move on to other threads. I didn't intentionally insert it. Sometimes I go from memory, and I'm moving fast.
The correction is appreciated.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@strepho
Here's the topic.

No need to apologize. Challenge accepted.
Ephesians 2:20 .who are the prophets and apostles??
Thier God's Election. The prophets and apostles are the remnant. Each generation has holy seed.
Isaiah chapter 6 . The TEIL tree are the Elect remnant.
God judged the election in the first earth age.
The election are predestined, chosen before foundation of the world. The Election have holy spirit.
EKLETOS in Greek means = divine Selection, Elect.
PEOBUTEPOS in Greek means = Elder, dignity and wisdom, Chosen.
POOPILW in Greek means = Predestined, ordain beforehand.
ACHAR in Hebrew means = Remnant.
CHRIISMA I'n Greek means = Holy spirit.
MALKIY in Greek means = Melchizedek.
HAGIASMOS in Greek means = sanctification.
Isaiah 6:13. But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall be eaten: as a Teil tree, and as as oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves; so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.
Theirs always root stock. A remnant from generation to generation. This is the Election. The truth is passed down from generation to generation.

Now the 7,000 very Elect. Jesus sent them in the last generation. They are here now.
Romans 11:4. But what says the answer of God into him? I have reserved to Myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed knee to baal.
The very Elect are here when satan as antichrist comes 6th trump.
11;7. What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeks for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

We see the distinction between the remnant Elect and the 7,000 very Elect.

Both were judged by God in first earth age. But Jesus chose 7,000 to come at the generation of antichrist.
The seven thousand are Jesus special forces.
Satan has his special forces. They are the fallen angels.
There is major confrontation coming near future. Between the very Elect. And satan as antichrist, with fallen angels.

The seven thousand Elect have destiny. They're on a collision course with antichrist and the world 6th trump.

First Peter 1:2. Elect, according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus christ:
Romans 8:29. For whom He did fore know, He also did PREDESITNATE to be conformed to the image of His son, that He might be the first born among many brethren.

This is where i stop. I documented it and gave both Greek and Hebrew languages.
I studied under pastor Arnold murray and Dennis, 22 years.

In your service, Gods very Elect, Zadok.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Covid was a blessing because my door did not get knocked on once.... BUT, I did receive a long hand written letter from one of them.
When Jesus told us to preach, he said that the “good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations“ before the foretold “end” would come. (Matt 24:14)
Who else are known the world over for their witnessing door to door?
Acts 5:42…
”And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.”

They were instructed by Jesus…..
”Into whatever city or village you enter, search out who in it is deserving, and stay there until you leave. 12 When you enter the house, greet the household. 13 If the house is deserving, let the peace you wish it come upon it; but if it is not deserving, let the peace from you return upon you. 14 Wherever anyone does not receive you or listen to your words, on going out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet.”

This was a search and rescue mission, so tell me, who wants those sent by God to miss them because it is annoying or inconvenient to have them call? Jesus’ disciples were sent to those who worshipped the same God, but who brought a different message……their religious leaders said that they were apostates and warned the people not to listen to them. This small band of “heretics” were a blight on the Jewish religious system, which by that time was hopelessly corrupted by centuries of false teachings. (Matt 15:7-9)
God had not sent a prophet to his people for about 300 years because he knew that they were incorrigible.

After Jesus’ arrest, the Jews were in an uproar when Pilate brought him out to the people to pronounce him innocent of any crime deserving of death. Whipped into a frenzy, the crowd demanded that he be put to death, but Pilate appealed to them and said “what did he do?”
So gripped with hatred engendered by their corrupt religious leaders, the crowd shouted that they would accept responsibility for his death, virtually cursing themselves and their children with his blood. (Matt 27:25) They even threatened to report Pilate to Caesar for treason.…which is why he gave in.
But this is a great example of how many.... maybe even some of us can be swayed...
Its an example of how people in the first century were “swayed” by the truth that Jesus and his disciples taught. They went out to the people…..they did not expect to sit in a building and wait for people to come to them. Jesus sent them out to preach and they saw that it was their responsibility to do so. (Luke 10:1; Matthew 28:19-20)
Jehovah's Witnesses started in 1870 when Charles Taze Russell led Bible studies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Jehovah's Witnesses movement came out of the Bible Student movement, also founded by Russell. When he started to dispute some traditional Christian views, the Jehovah's Witnesses were born.

Me thinks he might have been suffering from a little Ellen White or Joseph Smith envy?
There were definitely stirrings around the closing years of the 19th century, but scripturally it was to be expected. Daniel had foretold that at “the time of the end” (the time we are living in right now) God would “cleanse, whiten and refine” his worshippers. (Daniel 12:4,9-10)
Something that needs cleansing, is contaminated with filth. If it needs whitening, then there are unsightly stains. Refining requires that impurities be brought to the surface and removed. So God’s worship was in need of a thorough purging of all the false teachings that had crept in over many centuries.

Unlike Ellen White or Joseph Smith, Charles Russell was not alone, nor did he ever claim to be a prophet. He was a keen Bible student and gifted public speaker, and he was joined by those who also sought the truth of God’s word. They determined to undertake a thorough study of the scriptures to see if what was taught in the churches was actually Bible based…..to their astonishment, they discovered that most of what was taught in Christendom was not supported in the scriptures at all, but could be traced back to pagan religions and human philosophy. They recorded their findings in a newsletter called “Zion’s Watchtower” which became the Watchtower magazine, that has been in print and distributed by Jehovah’s Witnesses for over 100 years.
In all seriousness though... all it takes is someone with the ability to take a verse and explain why it does not say what is commonly thought.

And a group of people who are looking for someone they consider to be learned enough to explain what they
just don't understand....or cannot comprehend.

And from his claim to understanding the wrongs in the bible comes Tazes understanding

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/jehovah-witness-beliefs/
“Death. People who die pass out of existence. (Psalm 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10) They do not suffer in a fiery hell of torment.”
If you check the scriptures, you will find that this is absolutely correct. The Jews had no belief in an immortal soul from their scripture….in fact you cannot find the words “immortal soul” in any passage of scripture. Adam was not told that he would go to ‘heaven or hell’, but simply that he would die and return to the dust. (Gen 3:19)

“God will bring billions back from death by means of a resurrection. (Acts 24:15) However, those who refuse to learn God’s ways after being raised to life will be destroyed forever with no hope of a resurrection.—Revelation 20:14, 15.”

Again that is absolutely scriptural. The Bible teaches resurrection, not immediate life after the death of the body in another form, in another place. That notion was adopted from platonic Greek thinking.

There are only two kinds of death mentioned in the Bible…..one that is temporary and one that is permanent. The death we inherited from Adam is temporary because through Christ sacrifice, we are assured a resurrection when God’s kingdom rules this earth. Those who die, simply “rest in peace”, in an unconscious state. There is nothing to fear in this death.

The permanent kind of death is reserved for the incorrigibly wicked, like the Pharisees in Jesus’ day. (Matt 23:33) It’s called “the second death” because no one comes back from “Gehenna”. (Matt 10:28)
Everlasting life is contrasted by everlasting death…..why does God need to do more?

There is no teaching in the Bible that says we all go to one place or the other. Since there is no immortal soul, we did not need to invent places for them to go. Sheol/hades is simply mankind’s grave. (Eccl 9:5,10)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spyder

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus told us to preach, he said that the “good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations“ before the foretold “end” would come. (Matt 24:14)
Who else are known the world over for their witnessing door to door?
Acts 5:42…
”And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.”

They were instructed by Jesus…..
”Into whatever city or village you enter, search out who in it is deserving, and stay there until you leave. 12 When you enter the house, greet the household. 13 If the house is deserving, let the peace you wish it come upon it; but if it is not deserving, let the peace from you return upon you. 14 Wherever anyone does not receive you or listen to your words, on going out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet.”

This was a search and rescue mission, so tell me, who wants those sent by God to miss them because it is annoying or inconvenient to have them call? Jesus’ disciples were sent to those who worshipped the same God, but who brought a different message……their religious leaders said that they were apostates and warned the people not to listen to them. This small band of “heretics” were a blight on the Jewish religious system, which by that time was hopelessly corrupted by centuries of false teachings. (Matt 15:7-9)
God had not sent a prophet to his people for about 300 years because he knew that they were incorrigible.

After Jesus’ arrest, the Jews were in an uproar when Pilate brought him out to the people to pronounce him innocent of any crime deserving of death. Whipped into a frenzy, the crowd demanded that he be put to death, but Pilate appealed to them and said “what did he do?”
So gripped with hatred engendered by their corrupt religious leaders, the crowd shouted that they would accept responsibility for his death, virtually cursing themselves and their children with his blood. (Matt 27:25) They even threatened to report Pilate to Caesar for treason.…which is why he gave in.

Its an example of how people in the first century were “swayed” by the truth that Jesus and his disciples taught. They went out to the people…..they did not expect to sit in a building and wait for people to come to them. Jesus sent them out to preach and they saw that it was their responsibility to do so. (Luke 10:1; Matthew 28:19-20)

There were definitely stirrings around the closing years of the 19th century, but scripturally it was to be expected. Daniel had foretold that at “the time of the end” (the time we are living in right now) God would “cleanse, whiten and refine” his worshippers. (Daniel 12:4,9-10)
Something that needs cleansing, is contaminated with filth. If it needs whitening, then there are unsightly stains. Refining requires that impurities be brought to the surface and removed. So God’s worship was in need of a thorough purging of all the false teachings that had crept in over many centuries.

Unlike Ellen White or Joseph Smith, Charles Russell was not alone, nor did he ever claim to be a prophet. He was a keen Bible student and gifted public speaker, and he was joined by those who also sought the truth of God’s word. They determined to undertake a thorough study of the scriptures to see if what was taught in the churches was actually Bible based…..to their astonishment, they discovered that most of what was taught in Christendom was not supported in the scriptures at all, but could be traced back to pagan religions and human philosophy. They recorded their findings in a newsletter called “Zion’s Watchtower” which became the Watchtower magazine, that has been in print and distributed by Jehovah’s Witnesses for over 100 years.

“Death. People who die pass out of existence. (Psalm 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10) They do not suffer in a fiery hell of torment.”
If you check the scriptures, you will find that this is absolutely correct. The Jews had no belief in an immortal soul from their scripture….in fact you cannot find the words “immortal soul” in any passage of scripture. Adam was not told that he would go to ‘heaven or hell’, but simply that he would die and return to the dust. (Gen 3:19)

“God will bring billions back from death by means of a resurrection. (Acts 24:15) However, those who refuse to learn God’s ways after being raised to life will be destroyed forever with no hope of a resurrection.—Revelation 20:14, 15.”

Again that is absolutely scriptural. The Bible teaches resurrection, not immediate life after the death of the body in another form, in another place. That notion was adopted from platonic Greek thinking.

There are only two kinds of death mentioned in the Bible…..one that is temporary and one that is permanent. The death we inherited from Adam is temporary because through Christ sacrifice, we are assured a resurrection when God’s kingdom rules this earth. Those who die, simply “rest in peace”, in an unconscious state. There is nothing to fear in this death.

The permanent kind of death is reserved for the incorrigibly wicked, like the Pharisees in Jesus’ day. (Matt 23:33) It’s called “the second death” because no one comes back from “Gehenna”. (Matt 10:28)
Everlasting life is contrasted by everlasting death…..why does God need to do more?

There is no teaching in the Bible that says we all go to one place or the other. Since there is no immortal soul, we did not need to invent places for them to go. Sheol/hades is simply mankind’s grave. (Eccl 9:5,10)
Are we not so wonderfully blessed to have not only radio, television, and internet..... we also have satellite that can carry the good news into every corner of the world that people live.

Praise God. praying_hard_smiley.gif

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The church is each individual born again Christian.

Didn't you know?

Each person born again, is the body of Christ, that is the "Church"...

"we are all members of HIS BODY">

See that?

Thats the CHURCH...

Here is the "Church"....>"The Temple of the HOLY Spirit".

Who is that?
Its all the BORN AGAIN.
Yes!....and Jesus is the head of the church..,we are his among many, that have been spiritually birthed in the Spirit....

Collisions 1-18:29.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Behold