Coffee Shop (let's chat)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Joesph but the first thing that came into my mind was ‘ well you have never been a mum of one young child and a new baby - rest, what’s that ‘ :):) ( don’t take the comment too seriously, it’s said with a smile )
Rita

There is NO rest for mommies...my poor mom had 7 of us close together and hyper. She was a baby factory for a good 10 or so years and...she got zero sleep some nights :(

R

Rita

There is NO rest for mommies...my poor mom had 7 of us close together and hyper. She was a baby factory for a good 10 or so years and...she got zero sleep some nights :(
There is a lady over here who has 22 children - there home is just so chaotic, but they come across as a really lovely family. Her husband runs his own bakery and they even go on holiday ( imagine flying with that many children !! )
No, four was enough for me !! Rita

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a lady over here who has 22 children - there home is just so chaotic, but they come across as a really lovely family. Her husband runs his own bakery and they even go on holiday ( imagine flying with that many children !! )

:eek: 22 kids!!!!!!!! Wow...hey as long as they are loving each other, more power to them! The parents much have allot of patience, lol...OR they brought the kids up "in the way they should go"? ;)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Rita 22 is just amazing...

R

Rita

The family have allowed cameras into the family life - it’s called ‘ 22 and counting ‘ - might find some clips on you tube if you are curious. I believe one of the daughters is expecting her first baby in sept.
Not sure if they have decided to stop having children yet !! Rita

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The family have allowed cameras into the family life - it’s called ‘ 22 and counting ‘ - might find some clips on you tube if you are curious. I believe one of the daughters is expecting her first baby in sept.
Not sure if they have decided to stop having children yet !! Rita

Are any of the children adopted @Rita ?

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My younger son and his wife have 8 children and now.....

my husband passed away and I live with them. He must have know his time was coming...... and did not want to
leave me alone. So before he passed away, we moved in with them..
And its not as bad as I thought it would be. In fact ,,,, it is pretty nice , not bored like I was when our children
moved away....

Reactions: farouk and Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My younger son and his wife have 8 children and now.....

my husband passed away and I live with them. He must have know his time was coming...... and did not want to
leave me alone. So before he passed away, we moved in with them..
And its not as bad as I thought it would be. In fact ,,,, it is pretty nice , not bored like I was when our children
moved away....
@Grams God bless your family...:)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would anyone like two little babies just at night and around nap time? My goodness. Lol

20200814_185833.jpg

Reactions: amadeus