Coincidences? Or Time to WATCH be READY for the Day and Hour Is Near

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's more important that you understand that Jacob is NOT the Church than it is to realize that Jesus roars out of Zion on earth.

i never alluded to earthbound Jacob being the Church.

the earthbound Israel/Jacob does not change Prophecy concerning the Second Coming of Christ.

Jesus finishes speaking to Israel/Jacob in Matthew 23:37-39 and Jacob will not be rescued until His Second Coming - Rom ch11

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

His Second Coming = when HE comes for His Elect/Saints/Bride - Matthew ch24, Romans ch11, 1 & 2 Thessalonians 1 John, James

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the earthbound Israel/Jacob does not change Prophecy concerning the Second Coming of Christ.

Jesus finishes speaking to Israel/Jacob in Matthew 23:37-39 and Jacob will not be rescued until His Second Coming - Rom ch11

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

His Second Coming = when HE comes for His Elect/Saints/Bride - Matthew ch24, Romans ch 11, 1 & 2 Thessalonians 1 John, James
There is only one rapture only one second coming . Yes indeed . And on the day of the LORD
if one is in Christ its a day of joy , but if not , wrath . whether jew or gentile . ONE MUST BELIEVE
and the true CHURCH consists both of believing jews and gentiles , all else have their part in the lake of fire whether jew or gentile .
They must BELIEVE IN HE WHO GOD DID SEND . sound it out till the last breath .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

His Second Coming = when HE comes for His Elect/Saints/Bride - Matthew ch24, Romans ch 11, 1 & 2 Thessalonians 1 John, James
me thinks many have bought a lie . BUT REVELATION WAS WRITTEN TO THE CHURCH .
Anytime i see wrath of GOD mentioned it cometh against those who followed the beast
but the beast is given power for a time to come against the saints . Notice it says SAINTS . HE cometh against the saints .
TODAY folks try and act like that the wrath of this beast cometh against those who were not ready for Christ .
NOPE . The beast cometh against THE SAINTS not the AINTS . Be prepared to suffer for JESUS is all i can say
for this we are one world will soon hammer the true church BIG TIME . and we must not fear man . we must prepare to
suffer for Christ . The falling away is going viral as we speak .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one rapture only one second coming . Yes indeed . And on the day of the LORD
if one is in Christ its a day of joy , but if not , wrath . whether jew or gentile . ONE MUST BELIEVE
and the true CHURCH consists both of believing jews and gentiles , all else have their part in the lake of fire whether jew or gentile .
They must BELIEVE IN HE WHO GOD DID SEND . sound it out till the last breath .
ABSOLUTELY Brother

"and to await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead—Jesus our Deliverer from the coming wrath."
1 Thess 1:10

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
me thinks many have bought a lie .
Me thinks many don't understand the written Word of God.

BUT REVELATION WAS WRITTEN TO THE CHURCH .
Anytime i see wrath of GOD mentioned it cometh against those who followed the beast
but the beast is given power for a time to come against the saints . Notice it says SAINTS . HE cometh against the saints .
The saint's are mostly the seed of the woman. The woman is the nation of Israel and her seed is the 12 tribes across the earth who keep the commandments of God and at the that time have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The Church is already in heaven before the final week begins. That moment is fast approaching.

TODAY folks try and act like that the wrath of this beast cometh against those who were not ready for Christ .
NOPE . The beast cometh against THE SAINTS not the AINTS .
Those that come against the saints do that during the tribulation. The tribulation is OVER before the wrath of God begins.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Be prepared to suffer for JESUS is all i can say
No. Be prepared for the bridegroom. The bride has made herself ready. What do you think that the bride is doing? She is preparing herself.

We are told to WATCH and BE READY. Pray always that we may be accounted worthy...........to escape all these things.........and STAND BEFORE THE SON MAN. That's before the throne.

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

for this we are one world will soon hammer the true church BIG TIME . and we must not fear man . we must prepare to
suffer for Christ . The falling away is going viral as we speak .
The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel. It has NOTHING to do with the Church. The fullness of the Gentiles will have come in before the seals are opened. The final week is about the Jews. God will keep His promise to His people.

We need to be watching and ready. Those that are accounted worthy will not be here during the tribulation.

1 Thes 4
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coincidence #5 - The generation that sees the fig tree put on leaves shall not pass away until all the things of Matthew 24 happen. That includes Jesus coming.

Matthew 24
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

How long is a generation? A generation is three score years and ten. That is 70 years. And by reason of strength a generation will be 4 score years. That is 80 years.

Psalm 90
The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Conclusion: The nation of Israel was reborn in 1948. So if we add 80 years to 1948 we get the year 2028 as an important year. What is a strong possibility in that year? and we fly away.

Who flies away? It can't be the Church. The Church is already in heaven before the seals are opened. It will be the seed of the woman, the twelve tribes across the earth that are raptured at the 6th seal. Then when the 7th seal is opened, the wrath of God begins. Those in the nation of Israel that are in the place of protection and unbelievers go through the wrath of God. Believers, the Church and those of the 12 tribes that become believers during the final week as their eyes are opened to Jesus being the Messiah, go to heaven for the marriage supper.

The return of Christ when He arrives with the armies of heaven points to the year 2030 as shown earlier in this thread. There is an asteroid coming that will likely strike the earth April 13,2029. This places the ONE YEAR wrath of God in the year 2029 as evidenced by the 4th trumpet. We see those of the 12 tribes flying away likely in the year 2028. All seems to line up. Since the Church is raptured before the seals are opened, that points to current year of 2023 as a strong possibility. It would be wise to WATCH and BE READY. ................The bride has made herself ready.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coincidence #5 - The generation that sees the fig tree put on leaves shall not pass away until all the things of Matthew 24 happen. That includes Jesus coming.

Matthew 24
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

How long is a generation? A generation is three score years and ten. That is 70 years. And by reason of strength a generation will be 4 score years. That is 80 years.

Psalm 90
The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Conclusion: The nation of Israel was reborn in 1948. So if we add 80 years to 1948 we get the year 2028 as an important year. What is a strong possibility in that year? and we fly away.

Who flies away? It can't be the Church. The Church is already in heaven before the seals are opened. It will be the seed of the woman, the twelve tribes across the earth that are raptured at the 6th seal. Then when the 7th seal is opened, the wrath of God begins. Those in the nation of Israel that are in the place of protection and unbelievers go through the wrath of God. Believers, the Church and those of the 12 tribes that become believers during the final week as their eyes are opened to Jesus being the Messiah, go to heaven for the marriage supper.

The return of Christ when He arrives with the armies of heaven points to the year 2030 as shown earlier in this thread. There is an asteroid coming that will likely strike the earth April 13,2029. This places the ONE YEAR wrath of God in the year 2029 as evidenced by the 4th trumpet. We see those of the 12 tribes flying away likely in the year 2028. All seems to line up. Since the Church is raptured before the seals are opened, that points to current year of 2023 as a strong possibility. It would be wise to WATCH and BE READY. ................The bride has made herself ready.
You did great in connecting prophecy from OT scripture (Psalm 90) along with Matthew ch24 (fig tree) = GREAT Truth from the Word

However, you are stuck in the sin of holding up an idol before God = pre-trib rapture

SEE = pre-trib rapture always exemplifies the sin of adding to God's words, just as you did yet again:

You said: Who flies away? It can't be the Church = error #1
You said:
The Church is already in heaven before the seals are opened = error #2

Notice how pre-trib rapture never is found in OT Prophecy or NT = "It is written". Matthew 24:14

It is written = "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

NEXT Verse = #15
Who rises before the Return of the LORD = "So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand), "

When does the LORD Return = verse 29 = "Immediately after the tribulation of those days:"

When does the LORD Return = verse 30 = "They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory."

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Saints are on the earth and the LORD Jesus remains in Heaven AFTER the opening of the Seals 1-5

And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal,
I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”
Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did great in connecting prophecy from OT scripture (Psalm 90) along with Matthew ch24 (fig tree) = GREAT Truth from the Word
Thanks brother.
However, you are stuck in the sin of holding up an idol before God = pre-trib rapture
How can believing in the inerrant Word of God be sin?

SEE = pre-trib rapture always exemplifies the sin of adding to God's words, just as you did yet again:

You said: Who flies away? It can't be the Church = error #1
It can't be the Church as we will already be in heaven before the seals opened.

When will you understand that the seals are the final week and the final is about the people of Daniel. How can you possibly believe that God will not keep His promise to His Chosen?

You said: The Church is already in heaven before the seals are opened = error #2
The kings and priests of Revelation 5 is the Church. How do you not know this?
Notice how pre-trib rapture never is found in OT Prophecy or NT
Here is that secret rapture that you can't seem to find in the Old Testament.

Song of Solomon 2
8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

= "It is written". Matthew 24:14

It is written = "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

NEXT Verse = #15
Who rises before the Return of the LORD = "So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand), "

When does the LORD Return = verse 29 = "Immediately after the tribulation of those days:"

When does the LORD Return = verse 30 = "They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory."
Those that flee during the Abomination of Desolation is those in the nation of Israel that understand they need to go now, fast, flee.

The Church will be gone before the seals are opened. The seals are the final week and the final week is about the people of Daniel.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Saints are on the earth and the LORD Jesus remains in Heaven AFTER the opening of the Seals 1-5

I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”
Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.
If they were talking about the Church, they would have said, "the Church".

However, they are identified as the "seed of the woman"

Revelation 12
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

A person is not considered a Jew if they have a Jewish father, they are considered a Jew if they have a Jewish mother.
Those under the altar are the Jews that are killed during the tribulation. They have to remain there until all the that will be killed during the tribulation that are believers are killed.

The dead in Christ have risen BEFORE the seals are opened. How is it that you do not understand these things?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks brother.

How can believing in the inerrant Word of God be sin?

It can't be the Church as we will already be in heaven before the seals opened.

When will you understand that the seals are the final week and the final is about the people of Daniel. How can you possibly believe that God will not keep His promise to His Chosen?

The kings and priests of Revelation 5 is the Church. How do you not know this?

Here is that secret rapture that you can't seem to find in the Old Testament.

Song of Solomon 2
8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

Those that flee during the Abomination of Desolation is those in the nation of Israel that understand they need to go now, fast, flee.

The Church will be gone before the seals are opened. The seals are the final week and the final week is about the people of Daniel.

The inerrant word of God is sinless. whereas adding to His words or taking away from them is sin = Prov 30:5-6 , Rev 22:18

You keep adding to God's words what HE never said = "the church is in heaven before the Seals are opened up"
This goes directly against the words of God = Saints are on earth and Jesus is in Heaven all while the seals are being opened.

ONLY after the Sixth Seal is opened do we begin to see His Second Coming = this is just the initial threat upon the world!
There is more to say on this, and it is obvious to those who follow the Scriptural Truth.

Here is an example: "and to await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the deadJesus our deliverer from the coming wrath."

P.S. = Song of Solomon is great love song to His Bride/Elect/Saints/Church = just like 1 Thessalonians & 2 Thessalonians & 1 John

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 12
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

A person is not considered a Jew if they have a Jewish father, they are considered a Jew if they have a Jewish mother.
Those under the altar are the Jews that are killed during the tribulation. They have to remain there until all the that will be killed during the tribulation that are believers are killed.

The dead in Christ have risen BEFORE the seals are opened. How is it that you do not understand these things?
Jesus addressed the churches, all of them and to each one HE Says: "to him who overcomes"

Did you get the Message?

also HE Says = Revelation 22:7
“Behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of prophecy in this book.”

Did you get the Message here in Revelation chapters 1-19 and finally in chapter 22 ???

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 12

My Heavenly Mother is Jewish.

What about you?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yep, every one waits until after the Millennium. Then they descend in the New Jerusalem onto the New Earth. At least 1,000 years, but probably a few more years than 1,000.

Of course with the Lord it will seem like a day.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The inerrant word of God is sinless. whereas adding to His words or taking away from them is sin = Prov 30:5-6 , Rev 22:18

You keep adding to God's words what HE never said = "the church is in heaven before the Seals are opened up"
Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Do you not understand that the Word says that we can escape ALL THESE THINGS and stand before the Son of Man?

This goes directly against the words of God = Saints are on earth and Jesus is in Heaven all while the seals are being opened.
The saints are the seed of the woman. Can you not read and understand what the Word says?
Rev 12
ONLY after the Sixth Seal is opened do we begin to see His Second Coming = this is just the initial threat upon the world!
Now you got it. It is only after the sixth seal is opened that we begin to SEE His second coming. When He comes for the Church only those raptured will see Him. When He comes at the 6th seal all eyes will see Him and He will remain in the clouds and send His angels to gather the elect. When He comes for the Church the Lord Himself will come. How is it that you do not understand what is clearly written?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 12

Those who have "the testimony of Jesus Christ" ARE... Christ's Church! Amazing that you would just bypass that phrase.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hosea 6
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2 Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Coincidence #1
One day is as a thousand years with the Lord and a thousand years is as a day. If Jesus died in AD 30 and we added two thousand years to that, he could come in the year 2030. The pretribulation rapture will happen at least 7 years before the second advent. Could Jesus come in the year 2023? Is the day and the hour of His coming for His bride at hand?
I plan on retiring by the end of 2023, but if Jesus chooses to return this year, praise the Lord! He will have much better retirement plan. Are the global elitists striving to establish a 'great reset' by 2030?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know exactly what day the OT saints are resurrected? What day is the "last day"?

Much love!
Nobody knows what day exactly the Last day is on, however when it arrives it will be a day for the resurrection of the Just [saved] and unjust [lost] Acts 24:14-15

14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Dan 12:1-3

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I plan on retiring by the end of 2023, but if Jesus chooses to return this year, praise the Lord! He will have much better retirement plan. Are the global elitists striving to establish a 'great reset' by 2030?
Yes. 2030 is the planned year of the "great reset". It certainly appears that God's great reset will mess up that plan.

Hoping that we get the better retirement plan.

• Love
Reactions: marks

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody knows what day exactly the Last day is on, however when it arrives it will be a day for the resurrection of the Just [saved] and unjust [lost] Acts 24:14-15

14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Dan 12:1-3

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
The last day being talked about in Daniel 12 is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal before the wrath of God. That will be a known date.

1 Thes 5
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,