Coming Antichrist Is Not Of Islam

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
[sub]Veteran said,[/sub]

As for Obama, all I can say is that at least he hasn't sacrificed children in some Satanic occult ritual as others have done in the past, at least not that I know of.

There's a lot that you don't know of!

Maybe you forgot about the event in Russia where Islamic militants raided a school and killed several children. Maybe you forgot about the Islamic police sending school girls back into a burning school for exiting it with their faces uncovered. Maybe you forgot about the four Chinese children who had their heads cut off by Islamic militants and then during the night placed them on stakes in the middle of a highway median strip.

Yet those who did were not the Antichrist either. That's why we cannot go pick and choose flesh men upon this earth that we see as doing evil and arbitrarily assigning them as the coming Antichrist. The devil has always had his own group of servants on this earth that truly work the evilest evil, and they are the "many antichrists" idea John mentioned. But the coming singular Antichrist, the Devil, he's the main head and leader over those, and he's coming. So prepare yourself.

There will be an end-time demonic duo. One political figure and one religious figure. They will emerge from the Arab World and Islam....Islam is Babylon the Great.

Weekly Jihad Report
Sep . 15 - Sep. 21

Jihad Attacks:
Allahu Akbars*:
Dead Bodies:
Critically Injured:
*Suicide Attacks
Monthly Jihad Report
Ramadan, 2012

Jihad Attacks:
Countries:
Religions:
Dead Bodies:
Critically Injured:

I did not write that to focus all attention on Obama only to show we must keep viligant watch. As far as Obama goes... wnice hre duprd this country even unto becoming the President of the strongest sedular country in the world, how hard can it be to present himself as the son of a man that watched over the arc of the covenant in Ethiopia - thereby giving some validity to him entering the inner-sanctum? Sure his dad was from Kenya not Ethopia but then.. his dad was from Kenya not USA and he got elected president. What we do know is he is a great deciever!

And I still cannot get past all those executive orders and why would he have made so many unless he plans on using them.... himself.

He didn't write over 900 executive orders though that's the lie the Republican's would like you to believe.

As of Sept. 28, 2012 he signed 139.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
There's a lot that you don't know of!

Maybe you forgot about the event in Russia where Islamic militants raided a school and killed several children. Maybe you forgot about the Islamic police sending school girls back into a burning school for exiting it with their faces uncovered. Maybe you forgot about the four Chinese children who had their heads cut off by Islamic militants and then during the night placed them on stakes in the middle of a highway median strip.

You're 'straining at a gnat', as you usually do. Per OT history, Israel fell into the pagan Molech and Baal false worship of sacrificing their CHILDREN in the fire. God said such a thing as that never even came into His Mind (Jer.19; Jer.32:35).

So even if Obama or his followers fell to that kind of working like some in Israel did in Old Testament history, that still does not mean Obama, nor any American president is the coming final Antichrist, and that was my point. The coming Antichrist includes specific prophetic parameters which prevent just any arbitrary assigning to some flesh man.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
You're 'straining at a gnat', as you usually do. Per OT history, Israel fell into the pagan Molech and Baal false worship of sacrificing their CHILDREN in the fire. God said such a thing as that never even came into His Mind (Jer.19; Jer.32:35).

So even if Obama or his followers fell to that kind of working like some in Israel did in Old Testament history, that still does not mean Obama, nor any American president is the coming final Antichrist, and that was my point. The coming Antichrist includes specific prophetic parameters which prevent just any arbitrary assigning to some flesh man.

You obviously can't see the signs of the times and who and what religion is filling the harlot's cup with the abominations of the earth.

Isaiah say's about the Assyrian,

Isaiah 30:31 For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod.

In 2 Thes. 2:8 Paul says about the Assyrian Anti-Christ,

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Isaiah 10:23 say's about the Assyrian,

Isaiah 10:23  For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

24  ¶Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.

Daniel 9:27b say's about the Assyrian,

...and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 11:36 say's about the Assyrian,

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god
, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 say's this about the Assyrian,

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God , or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

I know how people don't like to read but educate yourself on the biblical anti-christ here..
http://focusonthekingdom.org/articles/assyrian.htm

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
You obviously can't see the signs of the times and who and what religion is filling the harlot's cup with the abominations of the earth.

It's pretty obvious to many others that it's otherwise. And they also know better than trying to assign the coming final Antichrist to some Islamic caliph, a flesh man. The orthodox Jews who are deceived are not going to bow in false worship to an Islamic caliph. Nor will Christians.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
It's pretty obvious to many others that it's otherwise. And they also know better than trying to assign the coming final Antichrist to some Islamic caliph, a flesh man. The orthodox Jews who are deceived are not going to bow in false worship to an Islamic caliph. Nor will Christians.

Who or what verse of prophecy SAY'S that Jews would first accept the anti-christ and bow to him anyway?
That's the problem with the globalist theory. They think that all people and all the governments of the planet will relinquish their authority to a dictator type anti-christ.

The entire world will not be under the rule of the man of sin and nowhere does it say that Israel will welcome or accept him. And nowhere does it say that the end-time demonic duo would emerge from within the church. That's what a lot of prominent Protestant's teach and exactly what the devil wants the world to believe.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Who or what verse of prophecy SAY'S that Jews would first accept the anti-christ and bow to him anyway?
That's the problem with the globalist theory. They think that all people and all the governments of the planet will relinquish their authority to a dictator type anti-christ.

The entire world will not be under the rule of the man of sin and nowhere does it say that Israel will welcome or accept him. And nowhere does it say that the end-time demonic duo would emerge from within the church. That's what a lot of prominent Protestant's teach and exactly what the devil wants the world to believe.

Christ already showed us the deceived Jews in Jerusalem will bow to the coming Antichrist in place of Messiah.

Jesus speaking to the Jews who sought to kill Him:

John 5:43
43 I am come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
(KJV)

Luke 23:27-31
27 And there followed Him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented Him.
28 But Jesus turning unto them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, 'Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.'
30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, 'Fall on us'; and to the hills, 'Cover us'.
31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"
(KJV)

Those who will want for the mountains to fall on them and the hills to cover them at Christ's appearance are those deceived Jews in Jerusalem at His second coming.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Vet, As you know we are in agreement in this particular aspect of prophecy, but I've had this nagging thought in the back of my mind for several days and I'd like to know what your answer would be.

If the A/C fulfills the Israeli parameters for them to accept him as the messiah and he is in charge, and given 42 months to rule, where do the gentiles come from in Rev.11:2 that tread Jerusalem underfoot for 42 months?

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
Christ already showed us the deceived Jews in Jerusalem will bow to the coming Antichrist in place of Messiah.

Jesus speaking to the Jews who sought to kill Him:

John 5:43
43 I am come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
(KJV)

And I keep telling you that the word if here is a conditional participle and not something that it is going to pass.

It states a condition with nothing implied as to it's fulfillment.
But I suppose you can't see where you went wrong here! You like the others will adhere to your false beliefs regardless of the scriptural evidence!

http://www.bluelette...ngs=G1437&t=KJV
http://www.wenstrom....es/greek/ei.pdf

Luke 23:27-31

27 And there followed Him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented Him.
28 But Jesus turning unto them said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for Me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, 'Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.'
30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, 'Fall on us'; and to the hills, 'Cover us'.
31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"
(KJV)

Those who will want for the mountains to fall on them and the hills to cover them at Christ's appearance are those deceived Jews in Jerusalem at His second coming.
They should weep for themselves and for their children: "because Jerusalem would soon be destroyed, and because they have rejected Christ.’’

So try again and show me where it is said that Jews or Christian's would accept the man of sin!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
kaoticprofit wrote: " He didn't write over 900 executive orders though that's the lie the Republican's would like you to believe.

As of Sept. 28, 2012 he signed 139. "

Ok where can I find this truth without a party providing the inormation, but yet... still way over 100 is still way too many!!! umless he has intentions on using them for his personal desires and so...just as alarming.; and doing so many is enough reason to see he never holds office again!!!

First of all... a president maybe in times of crisis should be allowed to provide that position with new authority if needed, but it should never allow that authority to affect that president's power. If it is that desparate... the the president should be willing to step down from office.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
kaoticprofit wrote: " He didn't write over 900 executive orders though that's the lie the Republican's would like you to believe.

As of Sept. 28, 2012 he signed 139. "

Ok where can I find this truth without a party providing the inormation, but yet... still way over 100 is still way too many!!! umless he has intentions on using them for his personal desires and so...just as alarming.; and doing so many is enough reason to see he never holds office again!!!

First of all... a president maybe in times of crisis should be allowed to provide that position with new authority if needed, but it should never allow that authority to affect that president's power. If it is that desparate... the the president should be willing to step down from office.

I got it from a government web site and heard it on national news several times.
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/obama.html

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
ok i found it.,.139 is correct and also shows why i have zero party ties.... even still 139 is absurd.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued a total of 3,728 Executive Orders throughout his administration which was in power from 1933
Reagan, bush 1 & 2 .. bill clinton all did more than obama has... so now i need to research the extremes of these orders becasue the information sent that i posted is a lie. we need a department of common sense and a department of political fraud. Strange how this government calls itself upright but commits these acts of deciet wantonly. He who votes is not as important as he who counts the votes! A Democratic or Repiblic Government made up of partys willing to lie to get elected are also just as willing to lie to stay in office.

thanks for revealing this to me.

Trekson Hi ... do you mean rapture, pre mid or post? Pre is un-necessary as the first part of tribulation is a time of bounty as Satan attempts to burden people with as much stuff as possible... that they may take his mark rather than give up their new found stuff. Post rapture is not necessary as the war is over... Mid point rapture is roughly the same time the mark of the beast is made manditory. It kind of eludes me why others even bother to teach pre or post. The real wuestion is... who is the rapture for? See many teach all Christians go in the rapture but that is just not true. Consider the rapture as being for those who could not possibly deny the mark.

Oh yeah, if needed the first two items on the agenda for the 2 witnesses concerning Israel are to give Israel all the land they own (meaning kicking out all the philistines or palestines and/or arabic people - and to tear down the dome of the rock so the temple can be built.

If we allow false doctrine to remain as though it is valid.. it will surely grow. The only way to destroy it is un-yielding confrontation by brave men... this does not mean violence, but rather a penatrating act toward discovery, that the truth can be revealed.

I am having difficulty with Islamic belief especially since they believe Jesus was the messiah for the Jews, a prophet for the Jews and possibly their saviour also... Jesus said if one smites you on your cheek, turn to them the other. Now lets us consider this... If Jesus was the messiah for the jews.. then he must be Messiah for Everyone and so Jehovah is God and allah is a lie. this means the islamic belief follows a false god. If Jesus was but a prophet for the Jews and he said he is the Messiah... then he cannot be just a prophet but is who he claims and there fore Jehovah is the true God and allah is a false god. If Islam believes Jesus was a prophet or a messiah for the Jews then they know his teachings are correct and an eye for an eye is not a way to be. Yet they do terrorists acts according to their god which again makes allah a false god. They claim their god is a god of mercy... but it attacks "infidels" and infidels by their understanding is anyone who does not believe in their "god"? If their god is a god of mercy then attacking someone because they do not know is not an act of mercy but rather an act of malicious assault - and muslims don't know this?

Mohammed lived about 500 years AFTER Jesus, why is it these muslims do not realize Satan can come as the angel of light and that to decieve many one would first have to write a "bible" and that "bible" would have to be "modeled" after the Word of God? And this would not be a difficult task at all. Because of the ease it can be accomplished it should mean extreme scrutinity would be required to invest any viablility in that scripture and any scripture in that book could not oppose the Word of God and allow personal desires to influence one's direction. Are muslims so easily mis-guided that they never even attempted to test their god with these questions?

I have heard it said that Christianity is the white mans religion. I have had intelligent discussions with colored people and asked if they too had heard that stated and they told me yes. I continued this discussion by saying ones skin color should not affect ones right to know the one true God and any person using skin color is wrong. Skin color is no reason to follow a false god. I am insulted by any white man that thinks they have a right or duty to try to exclude a person from christianity because of their skin color. More over I belive it is the duty of all christians to pass this message on to others of all color. Jesus is the Son of God and the Messiah for EVERYONE!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Hi Vet, As you know we are in agreement in this particular aspect of prophecy, but I've had this nagging thought in the back of my mind for several days and I'd like to know what your answer would be.

If the A/C fulfills the Israeli parameters for them to accept him as the messiah and he is in charge, and given 42 months to rule, where do the gentiles come from in Rev.11:2 that tread Jerusalem underfoot for 42 months?

That really should be easy for you. Christ's elect of both believing Jews and Gentiles are the ONLY ones that will not be deceived. So who all else does that leave?

A sad but true fact: not ALL believing Jews and Gentiles will be of that particular group of Christ's elect. Why?

It's because even many of our Christian brethren will be deceived, which is the very point Paul was making in 2 Thess.2 about the great apostasy, as also Peter foretold us about for the end also.

Therefore, non-believers of the Gentiles, and even believing Gentiles that 'fall away' represent those Gentiles of Rev.11:2 that tread Jerusalem for 42 months, which is great tribulation timing (end of wars). But don't forget what Rev.11:1 says with, "...and them that worship therein", for that's pointing to the deceived Jews worshipping in that temple.

And I keep telling you that the word if here is a conditional participle and not something that it is going to pass.

It states a condition with nothing implied as to it's fulfillment.
But I suppose you can't see where you went wrong here! You like the others will adhere to your false beliefs regardless of the scriptural evidence!

http://www.bluelette...ngs=G1437&t=KJV
http://www.wenstrom....es/greek/ei.pdf

They should weep for themselves and for their children: "because Jerusalem would soon be destroyed, and because they have rejected Christ.’’

So try again and show me where it is said that Jews or Christian's would accept the man of sin!

Yeah, the word 'if' does... mean if. It's always... conditional.

And the condition per Scripture is...? tic-toc, tic-tok...

Luke 23:27-31 about the blessed are the barren Message settles that 'if' completely, because it's about those on the 6th Seal that will seek to hide from Christ when He returns. And IF... one is seeking to hide from Christ at His return, it would mean what concerning worshipping the 'dragon' of Rev.13? It means they fell away to do iniquity of false worship. That's what the 'blessed are the barren' Message is about too, and Christ gave that SPECIFICALLY to Jews in Jerusalem, and for their children.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Vet, What does "tread underfoot mean" in your opinion? I'm picturing it as a military take over. Try not to spiritualize it, please.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Hi Vet, What does "tread underfoot mean" in your opinion? I'm picturing it as a military take over. Try not to spiritualize it, please.

I NO LONGER pay attention to FALSE brethren as yourself. Go ask your false Jew brethren instead, since that's who no doubt you've been heeding.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really expected better than that, Vet, I'm sorry you feel that way.

Richard

Sep 12, 2012
United States
www.ecodrycarpetcleaninglv.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some are preaching that some coming flesh-born Islamic caliphate is going to be the final Antichrist of The Bible.

That idea is just as much baloney as those who mis-assign the final Antichrist as being the pope, or some U.S. President, or any other flesh born man of today.

All those ideas are by 'design'. They're designed to mislead you away from the prophetic parameters God's Word gives about the final Antichrist that's coming to Jerusalem on earth, which Orthodox Judaism will accept as Messiah.

Orthodox Jews, are not... going to accept an Islamic caliphate as The Messiah of God's Word. It's a crazy idea, since Islamic nations are involved in attacking Israel at the end of this world per Ezek.38 & 39. One of the MAJOR prophetic parameters required to fulfill the prophecy about the final Antichrist is Judah accepting him as a Jewish priest-king to sit in their future temple in Jerusalem, not an Islamic king, for they would easily recognize the difference.

So WHY are those doctrines of men about an Islamic caliphate making the rounds today? It's because of what's getting ready to occur in Jerusalem with the coming Antichrist-false messiah which is being specifically prepared for unbelieving Jews, and all the deceived world.

Where, in Scripture, does it say that the Jewish people will accept the Antichrist as their Messiah?...My Scripture tells me that Satan and his Antichrist and their "Kingdom of the Antichrist"/empire will persecute the Jews of Israel (Rev 12:1, 13-14). Of the three eschatological time frames mentioned in Scripture, i.e., Daniel's Seventieth Week, The Great Tribulation Period and The Day of the Lord's Wrath, Daniel's Seventieth Week is only concerned with the Jewish people (Dan 9;24). And the second three and one-half years of Daniel's Seventieth Week is not a very pretty site for Israel and her Jewish inhabitants (Dan 9:27) And we must keep in mind that the "peace treaty" between the Antichrist and the Rabbinic authorities of Israel will be necessary because of "The War of Gog and Magog" ( Dan 9:27; Eze 38, 39). The second half of Daniel's Seventieth Week is the three and one-half years of the Great Tribulation Period where the Antichrist, and his False prophet, and the empire they control will wreak havoc on the Jews of Jerusalem and Israel and the Church throughout the world (Matt 24)...The whole point of the Antichrist's persecuting anyone, Jewish, Christian or otherwise, is their refusal to worship him as God (Jesus Christ). Because this rejection of him begins in the newly rebuilt Jewish Temple atop Mount Moriah and its Rabbinic authorities, one can infer, then, that it is the Rabbinic authorities of Judaism who refuse to worship him first; thus they will be the first to be persecuted...

Moreover, the Antichrist and his False Prophet must have an empire and its vast army to carry out their dictates...Moreover, the Antichrist must have control over Islam, because he gives permission for the Jewish people to rebuild their Temple atop Mount Moriah beside the third most holy site in all of Islam - The Dome of the Rock...There is no other man, no other government, no other entity of any sort on planet earth, other than the Islamic eschatological figure known as "Jesus, son of Mary" who will have the authority to make peace with Israel, and in so doing, allow the Jews to share the Temple Mount with Islam.

Moreover, there is only one religion - one empire - awaiting tonight the coming of a great prophet (al-Mahdi) and the return from Paradise of the man "Jesus, son of Mary."...You do the math...

Richard Neal - author Kingdom of the Antichrist/Rise of the Beast

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Trekson wrote: " I really expected better than that, Vet, I'm sorry you feel that way "

Veteran, I too expect more from you as I value your opinion greatly.

Trekson, I take this as a time many Gentile will greatly desire to see the Temple's construction. to see the Temple possibly for muslims to play a part in its construction that their ideas of how to protect their beliefs are maintained perhaps. A time for christian gentiles to re-new their faith. Possibly a military presence to maintain order?

Richard wrote: " Where, in Scripture, does it say that the Jewish people will accept the Antichrist as their Messiah?... "

For the beast to be allowed access does it not mean the beast is accepted? Howver accepted as messiah, I have issue with. When the Abomination of Desolation is committed and this false messiah emerges claiming himself messiah... the Jews will however have to... be well... "reserved" in their acceeptance for the false messiah continues there as he has yet to kill the two witnesses. I expect after a tenth of the city is destroyed and after the two witnesses ascend to heaven and after the false messiah has this image of the beast made and possibly after this image of the beast makes the Mark of the Beast Manditory - that it is then the Jews deny this false messiah.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Where, in Scripture, does it say that the Jewish people will accept the Antichrist as their Messiah?...My Scripture tells me that Satan and his Antichrist and their "Kingdom of the Antichrist"/empire will persecute the Jews of Israel (Rev 12:1, 13-14).

Why are so many running behind with what's going on in Jerusalem today associated with the end time events of prophecy? What people today, in Jerusalem, have the materials and even cornerstones cut to build a third temple in Jerusalem? Answer: Orthodox Jews. Who did Apostle Paul point to in 2 Thess.2:3-4 will sit in that temple and proclaim himself as God, and over ALL that is called God or that is worshipped? The coming false messiah that Christ revealed in Matthew 24:23-26. So how can you not see how deceived Jews in Jerusalem are... going to be supporting that event for the end???

But we don't have to just rely on that working, for what Christ said in Luke 23 that the deceived Jews will say one day about the barren, is a direct pointer to the deception of many Jews in Jerusalem for the end involving the coming false worship to be setup there. That's why it's the Jews at the latter part of Zech.12 that will be in bitterness when Christ does finally appear after those deceptive events. Christ's elect will not be mourning His return, not wishing for the hills and mountains to fall on them to hide from the face and wrath of The Lamb (Rev.6:15-17; Luke 23:30). Christ's elect are those "barren" Jesus was talking about in Luke 23, and per Isaiah 54 it's the barren that do not fall away from The Father and His Son in the end.

Does that hurt the sensibility of Jews today? Yes, of course for those who think the first messiah coming is Christ, so they aren't going to admit that event to come, even those Jews who do believe on our Lord Jesus Christ have a difficult time with admitting it. But it won't be only deceived Jews in Jerusalem that will bow to the coming messiah which will not be Christ Jesus. The majority of the whole world will bow to the false one, because that's who is coming first PRIOR to Christ's return.

Of the three eschatological time frames mentioned in Scripture, i.e., Daniel's Seventieth Week, The Great Tribulation Period and The Day of the Lord's Wrath, Daniel's Seventieth Week is only concerned with the Jewish people (Dan 9;24).

That's a dream doctrine from 19th century Dispensationalism, a vain attempt to separate the "saints" of Scripture like Daniel 7:18 from Christ's Church. Both Old Testament 'saints' and New Testament 'saints' are part of Christ's Church. Paul covered that point in Hebrews 11:39-40, as the idea of the OT saints not having received The Promise (Gospel) was only about their time on earth with waiting for Christ to come. They believed, it just wasn't time for Christ's coming yet in their days. Paul revealed that matter in Galatians 3 also concerning the Gospel connection with Abraham having believed The Promise, and it was accounted to him as righteousness, which is the Faith of all NT saints also. The Gospel prophecy is covered first in the Old Testament Books, The New Testament Books witness The Gospel in effect.

Dispensationalism is associated with the false doctrine that Christ's Church will already be raptured at that point of tribulation. God's Word reveals no one is going anywhere prior to Christ's one-time event of His return, and His coming does not occur until after the tribulation like He said in Matt.24:29-31.

Moreover, the Antichrist and his False Prophet must have an empire and its vast army to carry out their dictates...Moreover, the Antichrist must have control over Islam, because he gives permission for the Jewish people to rebuild their Temple atop Mount Moriah beside the third most holy site in all of Islam - The Dome of the Rock...There is no other man, no other government, no other entity of any sort on planet earth, other than the Islamic eschatological figure known as "Jesus, son of Mary" who will have the authority to make peace with Israel, and in so doing, allow the Jews to share the Temple Mount with Islam.

You're listening to false prophets concerning Islam being where the coming false messiah will originate. Just because they claim to have a prophecy about Messiah doesn't mean what they are speaking is Truth. If, or when I should say, a third Jewish temple is built in Jerusalem, it will indeed involve agreement between the orthodox Jews and Islam, and the nations. That is more than likely the "league" of Dan.11 which the coming false messiah will make for the final "one week" of Dan.9:27. But in the 'middle' of that "one week", he will break it and end the daily sacrifices that will have been setup there with that new temple. And he will instead setup an abomination idol instead, the "image of jealousy" of Ezek.8. And it won't be an image of Buddha either. It will be an image of something or someone that the whole deceived world will agree to bow to in false worship.

Moreover, there is only one religion - one empire - awaiting tonight the coming of a great prophet (al-Mahdi) and the return from Paradise of the man "Jesus, son of Mary."...You do the math...

Deceived Jews are NOT going to bow in worship to an Islamic messiah. Nor will Christians, nor will Buddhists, nor will Hindus, and most all the major religions of the world have a prophecy for the return of their 'particular' religious figure, so YOU do the math. The false messiah MUST fit Jewish orthodox prophecy about their proclaimed Messiah. An Islamic "al-Mahdi" does NOT fit. Nor does another incarnation of Buddha or Krishna fit either. The false one coming is going to proclaim himself as GOD, all inclusive.