Coming Antichrist Is Not Of Islam

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Some are preaching that some coming flesh-born Islamic caliphate is going to be the final Antichrist of The Bible.

That idea is just as much baloney as those who mis-assign the final Antichrist as being the pope, or some U.S. President, or any other flesh born man of today.

All those ideas are by 'design'. They're designed to mislead you away from the prophetic parameters God's Word gives about the final Antichrist that's coming to Jerusalem on earth, which Orthodox Judaism will accept as Messiah.

Orthodox Jews, are not... going to accept an Islamic caliphate as The Messiah of God's Word. It's a crazy idea, since Islamic nations are involved in attacking Israel at the end of this world per Ezek.38 & 39. One of the MAJOR prophetic parameters required to fulfill the prophecy about the final Antichrist is Judah accepting him as a Jewish priest-king to sit in their future temple in Jerusalem, not an Islamic king, for they would easily recognize the difference.

So WHY are those doctrines of men about an Islamic caliphate making the rounds today? It's because of what's getting ready to occur in Jerusalem with the coming Antichrist-false messiah which is being specifically prepared for unbelieving Jews, and all the deceived world.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
For the most part I agree with you Veteran. However, the Catholic Church was founded by a Jew and so... with the prestige the Pope holds, I could see him allowed access to the inner-sanctum as one give an honoral doctrite in the secular world. With Islam, I could see an honoral access being allowed as a means to promote stronger peace. Today acceptance of bad morals abound and thrive. If we consider the high priest of Jewish faith a false prophet allowing access, (even if he has to fillibuster to get this allowance) then we perhaps could see someone of Islam allowed access. But this is so... grasping at straws here. As far as an USA president being "the" Anti-christ/false messiah (i like your description here better than simply calling him the anti-christ... when the vision was given revealing this information, if this anti-christ-president resembled a roman then the prophet would have described him as of roman descent. If the president resembled an Indian, then.... If the president resembled an Irishman, then...If "the" anti-christ/false messiah could... righteously or un-righteouly provide "proof" of Jewish descent then this acceptance could go easier. In any case, when we understand the high priest of the Jews is a false prophet then we can see tolerance achieved allowing the false messiah access to the inner sanctum. If we close our minds to these possibilities and one of them does happen.. we will not recognize it.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
For the most part I agree with you Veteran. However, the Catholic Church was founded by a Jew and so... with the prestige the Pope holds, I could see him allowed access to the inner-sanctum as one give an honoral doctrite in the secular world. With Islam, I could see an honoral access being allowed as a means to promote stronger peace. Today acceptance of bad morals abound and thrive. If we consider the high priest of Jewish faith a false prophet allowing access, (even if he has to fillibuster to get this allowance) then we perhaps could see someone of Islam allowed access. But this is so... grasping at straws here. As far as an USA president being "the" Anti-christ/false messiah (i like your description here better than simply calling him the anti-christ... when the vision was given revealing this information, if this anti-christ-president resembled a roman then the prophet would have described him as of roman descent. If the president resembled an Indian, then.... If the president resembled an Irishman, then...If "the" anti-christ/false messiah could... righteously or un-righteouly provide "proof" of Jewish descent then this acceptance could go easier. In any case, when we understand the high priest of the Jews is a false prophet then we can see tolerance achieved allowing the false messiah access to the inner sanctum. If we close our minds to these possibilities and one of them does happen.. we will not recognize it.

The major difference between the coming final Antichrist and all those thought to have been him in the past, is that they never aligned completely with the Bible prophecy about the coming pseudo Christ. Likewise with those thinking he will be a pope or a caliphate, or president, etc. None of those align completely with the full prophecy either, but only in part.

So just what part of the prophecy is it that causes all those ideas to not fit?

It's simple. The final Antichrist/pseudo Christ prophecy includes a working that no man has done in the past, nor will be able to do in the future. No one on earth today is going to bow down to worship a man they know is nothing more than a flesh man. Even when people bow down to a pope they still know he is not The Christ, but just a flesh man.

The prophecy is specific about people bowing in literal to this final Antichrist/pseudo Christ that's coming, actually thinking he is The Christ Himself. The prophecy includes the level of miracles and working of wonders to make the world believe he will be The Christ-Messiah-Immanuel (God with us). That kind of working is included in all the warnings in Scripture about the coming final Antichrist-pseudo Christ.

Moreover, those like Antiochus IV who fit almost all the parameters of the abomination of desolation prophecy in 165-170 B.C. Jerusalem was just a flesh man that the people knew was not The Christ-Messiah, which is why also he setup an idol to Zeus inside the second temple in Jerusalem, and not an idol of himself. Antiochus served as a pattern for the final Antichrist, just as Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, and the king of Assyria, Pharoah, etc., also served as pattern types. Does not mean the final one will be from those same locations, nor a descendent of any of those people. He cannot be, and cause the whole world to think he is The Christ-Messiah.

rand

Sep 10, 2012
I believe the the anti-Christ beast is islam. Beast almost always is a group of people or a nation of people. Islam is against Christ--they believe Jesus was a profit so they are not anti-Jesus, but they do not believe He was the Messiah so they are anti-Christ.

If you look at the origianl greek (from the 15th century) translation of 666 was Chi Xi stegma which totaled 666, but they also had symbolic meanings. One Muslim became a Christian (I can't remember his name, but he's on FOX news now and then) when he tried to prove the Bible wrong and came across this. Xi is a greek character that resembles the islamic symbol for Allah. Islam wears headbands with the inscription 'there is no god but allah, and mohammad is his prophet.' Revelation tells us that the beast has blasphemy on his heads. All the regions in the middle east wear similar headbands and all say the same thing. That's blasphemy.

Not only that, but the method of killing from this false prophet is beheading. Islam has been beheading since Mohammad's day. What other religion does that?

That's what I think anyway.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Veteran, i agree with you that no one yet fills all the necessary gaps to be the false messiah. Christians and Jews will not be bowing to this person. You stated about peoples knowing this or that person they bow to is not the messiah...agreed. But consider that in Asain countries the people are taught that their leader is god...even today. When we consider countries ... developed countries holding this belief we can also understand that for many peoples this transistion may not be as difficult as we think. I cannot imagine why in this day and age people still hold beliefs such as this...knowing their leader will die, but they believe the next leader is incarnate of the previous i guess.... well there it is, I can hardly believe this still continues but...

Now, If my understanding is correct this bowing to this false messiah will begin at the time of the Abomination of Desolation. but not before... and why will the people of the world do this then? Because this is when the body of the beast/anti-christ will be ediied with Satan's beauty, for Satan will possess the body of the beast that was wounded and will have an image made of this beast with the wound and will give this image life... Where does this "life" come from? The life of the beast that was wounded, where else? This is why i contend that Satan will possess the beast's body.

Very intereesting Rand... See I do not have a problem with an Islamic person being the false messiah... nor a pope...nor a USA president , nor a United Nations leader. I just understand, like Veteran, for all the bases to be covered validating this false messiah... that it will be extremely difficult. Validation of this false messiah may be done through a Jewish high priest rabbi \ false prophet. For he has allot of pull. Even the pope could be mis-led and go along with this validation. Agreeing with both, you and Veteran is not ambigious for I consider these things viable but extremely difficult to be validated. I have never seen this head-band are there pictures depicting this on the internet... I will search.

Prior to Obama being elected he professed Christian belief but after being elected he headed back to muslim belief.
This is not un-like what the anti-christ-beast will do. Just a point to ponder.

For most Christians I believe will be able to descern that the one claiming to be messiah is fake but the Jews will not so readily descern this, but that is because the Jews will not want to take the beast'ss mark. That is one majorr reason but may not be all the reasonings.

rand

Sep 10, 2012
The only one I know of is http://mecollectibles.com/167-headbands You can also check out youtube, Perry Stone 666, it's 7 parts so at least watch the first 3 or 4 parts. He is a pre-trib guy but that is not what he's teaching here. He teaches the false prophet and the anti-Christ are two different ________ (people, groups, belief systems--you fill in the blank). He knows a lot of Bible prophecy and a lot of Acient Jewish history and culure.

Check it out. Just remember to eat the meat and spit out the bones.

Let me know what you think

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
This is a discussion that has no end,Some people say the antichrist was going to be a nazi,some say a communist now there saying he will be a muslim.In my opinion the antichrist was one of the roman emperors that was killing the christians.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
This is a discussion that has no end,Some people say the antichrist was going to be a nazi,some say a communist now there saying he will be a muslim.In my opinion the antichrist was one of the roman emperors that was killing the christians.

-- And which one of those Roman Emperors entered the Jewish Temple and declared himself God?

I will help narrow it down for you. Jesus died in 33AD and the Temple was destroyed in 70AD.

That leaves you a 37 year window of Roman Emperors to choose from.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Veteran, i agree with you that no one yet fills all the necessary gaps to be the false messiah. Christians and Jews will not be bowing to this person. You stated about peoples knowing this or that person they bow to is not the messiah...agreed. But consider that in Asain countries the people are taught that their leader is god...even today. When we consider countries ... developed countries holding this belief we can also understand that for many peoples this transistion may not be as difficult as we think. I cannot imagine why in this day and age people still hold beliefs such as this...knowing their leader will die, but they believe the next leader is incarnate of the previous i guess.... well there it is, I can hardly believe this still continues but...

Now, If my understanding is correct this bowing to this false messiah will begin at the time of the Abomination of Desolation. but not before... and why will the people of the world do this then? Because this is when the body of the beast/anti-christ will be ediied with Satan's beauty, for Satan will possess the body of the beast that was wounded and will have an image made of this beast with the wound and will give this image life... Where does this "life" come from? The life of the beast that was wounded, where else? This is why i contend that Satan will possess the beast's body.

Very intereesting Rand... See I do not have a problem with an Islamic person being the false messiah... nor a pope...nor a USA president , nor a United Nations leader. I just understand, like Veteran, for all the bases to be covered validating this false messiah... that it will be extremely difficult. Validation of this false messiah may be done through a Jewish high priest rabbi \ false prophet. For he has allot of pull. Even the pope could be mis-led and go along with this validation. Agreeing with both, you and Veteran is not ambigious for I consider these things viable but extremely difficult to be validated. I have never seen this head-band are there pictures depicting this on the internet... I will search.

Prior to Obama being elected he professed Christian belief but after being elected he headed back to muslim belief.
This is not un-like what the anti-christ-beast will do. Just a point to ponder.

For most Christians I believe will be able to descern that the one claiming to be messiah is fake but the Jews will not so readily descern this, but that is because the Jews will not want to take the beast'ss mark. That is one majorr reason but may not be all the reasonings.

The 'key' are still the beliefs of Jews and Christians, not what the pagans would accept as God. The only difference with them, per the example you gave, is that those will be even more easily duped. Those not so easy are those in possession of God's Word which outline the parameters of the prophecy about the coming pseudo-Christ (Messiah). The idea of Messiah is a specific foremost to Judaism and Christianity.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Foreigner You could also allow him to go backward from that time and it is still not fulfilled. The prophecies that particular anti-chirst, false messiah or beast - will do has yet to be done.

Veteran we are on the same page here.

Pelaides You err... this is not a discussion without end it is a discussion that most learnered people who teach have not thought it through enough. When a working model is presented then the ability of the un-working models fall apart before your eyes.

rand I agree with hi the false prophet and the "anti-chrrist" are two different people. But the rapture is mid-term and I would debate that with that guy.... he would lose the debate. Pre-trib means the mark is near useless and post means the rapture is useless as an escape. The first half of Tribulations is not a time of turmoil but rather a time of bounty... while the false messiah, beast, anti-christ attempts to over-flow the people with so much "stuff " that when the "mak" is mandatory people will not desire to loser the stuff they accumulated.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Terry, Are you mid-trib or prewrath? Myself, I'm pre-wrath. As for the topic on hand, I side with Vet.

MTPockets

Aug 4, 2012
Some are preaching that some coming flesh-born Islamic caliphate is going to be the final Antichrist of The Bible.

That idea is just as much baloney as those who mis-assign the final Antichrist as being the pope, or some U.S. President, or any other flesh born man of today.

All those ideas are by 'design'. They're designed to mislead you away from the prophetic parameters God's Word gives about the final Antichrist that's coming to Jerusalem on earth, which Orthodox Judaism will accept as Messiah.

Orthodox Jews, are not... going to accept an Islamic caliphate as The Messiah of God's Word. It's a crazy idea, since Islamic nations are involved in attacking Israel at the end of this world per Ezek.38 & 39. One of the MAJOR prophetic parameters required to fulfill the prophecy about the final Antichrist is Judah accepting him as a Jewish priest-king to sit in their future temple in Jerusalem, not an Islamic king, for they would easily recognize the difference.

So WHY are those doctrines of men about an Islamic caliphate making the rounds today? It's because of what's getting ready to occur in Jerusalem with the coming Antichrist-false messiah which is being specifically prepared for unbelieving Jews, and all the deceived world.

Hi! 'Veteran'

There is a Scripture which must be remembered when seeking to identity the anti-Christ: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places", (Eph 6:12).
Since the arch-enemies of our Gospel are not flesh and blood, it's not Muslims nor any other race of people which can be identified as 'evil incarnate' ... the anti-Christ.
The problem of course is that false teachings have misconstrued the book of Revelation for countless Christians. They wrongly believe that the battle of Armageddon is an earthly battle against an earthly foe ... against flesh and blood.
The battle of Armageddon is a celestial battle against spiritual enemies and powers.

Yeah, I suspect that a lot of people reading this will sigh to themselves and suspect me of being some kinna' heretic 'er whatever. Nevertheless, none of them comprehend what it means to have a heavenly citizenship, (Phil 3:20). Nor do they fully appreciate what it truly means when the Bible says, "Who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love"; neither about "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus", (Col 1:13, Eph 2:6).
Consequently, no one should be surprised that those people who are blind to their position and authority in the heavenly places would necessarily invent teachings saying that the enemies of both God and man are flesh and blood.

In the Spirit, we are already seated with Christ in the heavenly places, and like Him we simultaneously have dominion over the earth and the “prince of power of the air”, (Eph. 2:2).

Regardless, I would suggest that you remind yourself of the following Scriptures:
1John 2:18,19, (actually, verses18-27)
2John 7
Then look at 1John 2:12-14. Sometimes it becomes necessary to explain the identity of the anti-Christ in a manner which even a child (new convert) can understand because they are severely blind to their godly inheritance and heavenly position of authority.

The Scripture verses above has the Apostle pointing out the corruption process which is developing in the church; both through the anti-Christian and then, in the endtimes, by the Antichrist himself. The man of sin, 'Antichrist', are people who possess the spirit of the anti-Christ, the spirit of the beast from the abyss. This spirit is the counterfeit of the Spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit.

In the Old Covenant, there were people who were anti-God. The Messiah was not there yet.
The works of the Anti-Christ are specifically aimed at preventing the Christian from obtaining their spiritual inheritance and attaining their heavenly position as kings and priests, (Rev 1:6, Rev 5:10).
Christ is the Anointed with the Holy Spirit. Through this anointing, Jesus became King and Priest. If we are anointed/baptized with the Holy Spirit, we too can have a position of heavenly kingship and priesthood.

John said that there were already many anti-Christs which had arisen.
Even in John's day. thoughts had already began to creep into the mind of God's people which caused them to confess that the throne of God was unattainable for the Christian.
It's not for nothing that the Scriptures warn, "Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen", (Rev 2:5).
There are countless Christians today who have "fallen" from their position of authority in the heavens ... who hardly have a clue about their functioning as kings and priests in the Kingdom of Heaven. They have fallen from the high road of their calling.
They neglected to heed multiple Scriptures such as:
Rom 13:12, "The night is almost gone, and the day is near. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light".
Jer 46:3-4, "Prepare your shields, both large and small, and march out for battle! Harness the horses, mount the steeds! Take your positions with helmets on! Polish your spears, put on your armour!"
1 Cor 14:8, "For if a trumpet gives an uncertain sound, who will get himself ready for war?

Because of this, they necessarily must falsely identify the anti-Christ as an early power and believe that he can be defeated by earthly vigilance.
They remain utterly ignorant of the Scripture saying, ""Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God", (Eph 6:10-17).

Judas did the same thing as the devil. Both of them knowingly and willingly abandoned the light.
A darkness had formed in them and this matured to such a horrible degree that they came to hate the light and love the darkness.
So it is with the anti-Christian too.
The identity of the spirit of the anti-Christ in people develops as a process of deterioration and gradually envelopes them completely.
The letter 'V' principle comes into force. The intersection of the two points become further and further apart; finally to never meet each other.
At some point, something spiritually negative begins to work in these people. Until, just like Judas, they become known as a son of perdition.

It's the devil and Antichrist which inspire falsehood and lies against the anointed Jesus Christ and against the followers of Christ; against those who are anointed with the Holy Spirit as Jesus was, His main attack is against those on the path of the kings and the priesthood; against those who are reaching upwards to the throne of God.

Sons of God are people of the earth who have taken up their rightful position in the heavenly places. Because they have been transferred in the Kingdom of the Son of God's love for his sons, they fight and and obtain their victories over the kingdom of darkness from that attitude.
Therefore, the Antichrist does not strike against the earthly natural-oriented Christian, but against those Christians who are heavenly minded; those who have their "mind on the things above", (Col 3:2). The Antichrist does not first oppose the carnal Christians, but the spiritual man.

The spirit of anti-Christ is de-mobilizing Christians by inspiring them with a thought world and false teachings which steal their heavenly inheritance.
It is the anti-Christian spirit which keeps countless sincere Christians focused on the earth. In this way, he makes them spiritually powerless.
Isaiah said that we shall mount up with wings like eagles. Wings are an image of the power of the Holy Spirit.
The battle of the antichrist is against the armies of Jesus Christ in heaven. It is a spiritual struggle.

Revelation 19:11 says, "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse: and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and he doth judge and make war in righteousness", (the same white horse is mentioned in Rev 6:2.).
Revelation 19:14 says, "And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen white and clean"..
The rider on the white horse is called the Word of God: Jesus Christ.
The white horse is an image of the Holy Spirit. It is the force which carries Him; or to put it another way: Jesus Christ carried the mind of God.

To be able to be suitably prepared for this battle, it is absolutely imperative that the individual be be filled with the Holy Spirit. This is in contrast to the situation where the Antichrist is filled with the spirit of anti-Christ, the spirit of the beast from the abyss.

Review the Scriptures below:
Rev 13: 1 - And I saw from the sea (gulf) a beast rise ....
Rev 11:7 - The beast that rises from the abyss ....
Rev 13:2 - And the dragon gave him (the beast) his power and his throne and great authority.

The Antichrist is the false prophet while the beast is the gruesome power that this man is;
The beast from the abyss, Apollyon, the destroyer.
The occult powers from the realm of Death arrive when abyss is opened.

The people themselves call upon these powers and usher them on to the earth. This occurs similar to a seance. The spirit of lawlessness will become fully revealed in this occult manner.

It's not for nothing that John says that some had gone out from the church; people who were aware of the heavenlies and the spiritual world. As such, they had knowledge of the powers and forces of the coming age, We are reminded of the verse in Acts where it says, "Speaking perverse things to draw away disciples after them".

The Assembly of the Antichrist is thoroughly occult. The anti-Christian power is preparing to connect to the world powers: (the world rulers of this darkness). They are the forces which govern the peoples.
The princes of darkness, now in conflict with each other, are bundled together and voluntarily subject themselves to the Antichrist.

So, to make a long story short:
The Antichrist is not a Muslim nor any other race or particular religious denomination or culture.
The Antichrist is not flesh and blood; he is a spiritual power and can only be defeated spiritually; in the power of the Holy Spirit.
The Antichrist is the Devil himself, incarnate.

What we are seeing in these end times is the Spirit of God producing the Sons of God and the spirit of the anti-Christ is developing sons of perdition. At the time of the battle of Armageddon, it will be these two armies which set themselves against one another in the Kingdom of Heaven. Armageddon is a battle that occurs in the spiritual dimension; spirit against spirit ...those baptized in the Holy Spirit against those immersed in the spirit of the Antichrist.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
-- And which one of those Roman Emperors entered the Jewish Temple and declared himself God?

I will help narrow it down for you. Jesus died in 33AD and the Temple was destroyed in 70AD.

That leaves you a 37 year window of Roman Emperors to choose from.
A city of 7 hills drunk on the blood of the saints and martyrs.Sarturus,blandina,perpetua,felictios,paul,james,peter.do any of these names ring a bell?All murdered by the roman antichrists who proclaimed themselves descendents of jupiter.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Hi! 'Veteran'

There is a Scripture which must be remembered when seeking to identity the anti-Christ: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places", (Eph 6:12).
Since the arch-enemies of our Gospel are not flesh and blood, it's not Muslims nor any other race of people which can be identified as 'evil incarnate' ... the anti-Christ.
The problem of course is that false teachings have misconstrued the book of Revelation for countless Christians. They wrongly believe that the battle of Armageddon is an earthly battle against an earthly foe ... against flesh and blood.
The battle of Armageddon is a celestial battle against spiritual enemies and powers.

Yeah, I suspect that a lot of people reading this will sigh to themselves and suspect me of being some kinna' heretic 'er whatever. Nevertheless, none of them comprehend what it means to have a heavenly citizenship, (Phil 3:20). Nor do they fully appreciate what it truly means when the Bible says, "Who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love"; neither about "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus", (Col 1:13, Eph 2:6).
Consequently, no one should be surprised that those people who are blind to their position and authority in the heavenly places would necessarily invent teachings saying that the enemies of both God and man are flesh and blood.

In the Spirit, we are already seated with Christ in the heavenly places, and like Him we simultaneously have dominion over the earth and the “prince of power of the air”, (Eph. 2:2).

Regardless, I would suggest that you remind yourself of the following Scriptures:
1John 2:18,19, (actually, verses18-27)
2John 7
Then look at 1John 2:12-14. Sometimes it becomes necessary to explain the identity of the anti-Christ in a manner which even a child (new convert) can understand because they are severely blind to their godly inheritance and heavenly position of authority.

The Scripture verses above has the Apostle pointing out the corruption process which is developing in the church; both through the anti-Christian and then, in the endtimes, by the Antichrist himself. The man of sin, 'Antichrist', are people who possess the spirit of the anti-Christ, the spirit of the beast from the abyss. This spirit is the counterfeit of the Spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit.

I have closely and thoroughly considered John's definition and warning about both the "antichrist" (singular) and the "many antichrists" (plural), and the "spirit of antichrist" (spirit originating from 'the' singular antichrist).

The vile person of the Book of Daniel, the pseudo-Christ ("false Christs") of Matt.24:23-26, the "man of sin" of 2 Thess.2:3-4, the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward, are NOT separate ideas from the "antichrist" figure John mentioned that the brethren had already heard shall come. In John 14:30 our Lord Jesus directly warned us that "the prince of this world cometh", which is also included as a pointer to the coming of a singular Antichrist. This is the understanding that the early Church fathers had also about a singular Antichrist that's to come, and it is by no means outdated or old fashioned.

The "many of antichrists" of John's latter phrase of 1 John 2:18 is what you're mostly talking about. Those are about plural antichrists, which mean servants of 'the' singular Antichrist. Apostle Paul used the term "mystery of iniquity" about them, and the OT Scripture uses the phrase "workers of iniquity". Those are not who I'm speaking about with my original post.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Who do most jo blo people follow today, deception, and why ? are they looking for things to feed their own ego's ?
What do they know about good or bad ?
Follow God, who is he ? they say. we are g-- ! and we will make it fit in to our way ?
From what i can see of it most people i know worship some thing known as Political Correctness or money or power. try persuading them away from such and you have a tiger by the tail.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who do most jo blo people follow today, deception, and why ? are they looking for things to feed their own ego's ?
What do they know about good or bad ?
Follow God, who is he ? they say. we are g-- ! and we will make it fit in to our way ?
From what i can see of it most people i know worship some thing known as Political Correctness or money or power. try persuading them away from such and you have a tiger by the tail.
Exactly.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Veteran wrote: " Some are preaching that some coming flesh-born Islamic caliphate is going to be the final Antichrist of The Bible.

That idea is just as much baloney as those who mis-assign the final Antichrist as being the pope, or some U.S. President, or any other flesh born man of today. "

Well consider this Veteran. Political power can be a formidable weapon. If you consider the High preist rabbi as the false prophet then you can also see the leverage he can possess to allow political leverage that this final anti-christ can be allowed access. Recently, I was sent an e-mail, I found extremely disturbing. B H Obama has placed over 900 exxecutive orders in 40 months of him being in office. These orders allow the president control in diverse areas, in an instant.
[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Truman 5 in 7 years[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Ike 2 in 8 years

Kennedy 4 in 3 years

LBJ 4 in 5 years

Nixon 1 in 6 years

Ford 3 in 2 years

Carter 3 in 4 years

Reagan 5 in 8 years

Bush 3 in 4 years

Clinton 15 in 8 years

George W. Bush 62 in 8 years

Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of
transportation and control of highways and seaports.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the
communication media.

Now, here is why I find this so disturbing.....
Why would he do this unless HE is intent on using them???

With the amount of power these executive orders give the president, if he is a one term president, and the following president is a Republican... then he gave this power to the opposing party. What good would all this power be if hee is not re-elected? Stalin said voters are not as important as those who count the vote.... as bad a person as he was, he is cxorrect about this. Why would he install all these executive powers unless he is INTENDING to use them? This is the exact kind of power an Anti-Christ/False Messiah would require. Seculary, USA I use the word anti-christ I refer to the beast that is a person that will be wounded mortally and will be healed, that will enter the inner-sanctum, that will have an image made and will have his life installed in that image.

I understand your skeptisism and applaud it. People need to be skeptics, to test theories in these arenas. I too am skeptic, however I also know I will be one of the very first people against him, to really know who this anti-christ is.

Obama has a father that was not a USA citizen, never was a USA citizen, our constitution defines as necessary that a persson holding the office of President of the USA to have both mother and father as citizens of USA. Obama is not qualified to be president of the USA! period!!! .... yet here he is....[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Consider this when attempting to discover the identity of the anti-christ. Without proper credintials, Obama made his way beyond an election an into position as the President of the USA and the most powerful country in he world. Certainly, achieveing access to the inner-sanctum for a mere week cannot be any more difficult, especially with the assistance of a high priest.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]The deeper I inspect him as a candidate for "the" Anti-christ the more validity I find. Is it possible that amoung his executive orders or hidden laws he passed, that I just committed a felony? I think that may be so, but I am not at all worried nor concerned. If he was even a bit concerned that a Republican could take his place this election, he certainly would have these executive orders ready to be validated AFTER he found himself re-elected.

I have reasons I do not believe Obama to be this anti-christ, but none of those reasons are difficult to dispence.

Why is there over 900 of these executtive orders unless he is paving the way for some action allowing HIM great control?

I had a hmmmmm...... "vision" - i wrote it that way because I am somewhat unsure it qualifies as a vision - though these type visions always came true. In this "vision" I seen a day while someone was headed to a job and was met at an intersection that was blocked by police cars.

An officer approached the vehicle and instructed the driver to (and here is the key) " Report Home " - not go home.. but rather Report Home. meaning that one wouild be met at home by other officers. I am unclear as to thee reason for it could be to take all fire arms, be required to vacate the home, taking all the possessions they could carry, or to receive a mark. Although it could be for a different reason, these are my top 3.

If Obama is re-elected I expect to see this vision ful-filled shortly after he wins the re-election.

Baloney? I certainly hope so, but.... we really need to pay attention.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]===========================================[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Veteran wrote:[/background]

" Since the arch-enemies of our Gospel are not flesh and blood, it's not Muslims nor any other race of people which can be identified as 'evil incarnate' ... the anti-Christ. "

Expressing arch-angels as not being flesh and blood has no qualifier as when Satan is cast to earth he should have flesh and blood. Also, just because (and if) this person is not an arch-enemy does in no way mean he cannot be an enemy of the stature which embodies the fulfillment of the anti-christ. One thing is paramount... whatever history. heritage or other things that obscure the ant-christ's background, one thiss is for certain... very few will recognize him as the anti-christ. So whatever criteria one outlines as being an absolute necessity for identification something will keep hiss identity a secret tot he world.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Veteran wrote: " Some are preaching that some coming flesh-born Islamic caliphate is going to be the final Antichrist of The Bible.

That idea is just as much baloney as those who mis-assign the final Antichrist as being the pope, or some U.S. President, or any other flesh born man of today. "

Well consider this Veteran. Political power can be a formidable weapon. If you consider the High preist rabbi as the false prophet then you can also see the leverage he can possess to allow political leverage that this final anti-christ can be allowed access. Recently, I was sent an e-mail, I found extremely disturbing. B H Obama has placed over 900 exxecutive orders in 40 months of him being in office. These orders allow the president control in diverse areas, in an instant.

As for Obama, all I can say is that at least he hasn't sacrificed children in some Satanic occult ritual as others have done in the past, at least not that I know of. Yet those who did were not the Antichrist either. That's why we cannot go pick and choose flesh men upon this earth that we see as doing evil and arbitrarily assigning them as the coming Antichrist. The devil has always had his own group of servants on this earth that truly work the evilest evil, and they are the "many antichrists" idea John mentioned. But the coming singular Antichrist, the Devil, he's the main head and leader over those, and he's coming. So prepare yourself.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Veteran wrote:[/background]

" Since the arch-enemies of our Gospel are not flesh and blood, it's not Muslims nor any other race of people which can be identified as 'evil incarnate' ... the anti-Christ. "

Not me that said that. It was MTpockets.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Terry said,

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Truman 5 in 7 years[/background]

This is the sign of a truly misinformed and misled person. The statement that Obama signed over 900 executive orders comes from the deceptive republican propaganda machine. I'm sick of it! They love to promote lie after lie deceiving people loyal to the party. Even Christian's fall for the deceptive junk! After all they need to be loyal to the party rather than the truth.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I did not write that to focus all attention on Obama only to show we must keep viligant watch. As far as Obama goes... wnice hre duprd this country even unto becoming the President of the strongest sedular country in the world, how hard can it be to present himself as the son of a man that watched over the arc of the covenant in Ethiopia - thereby giving some validity to him entering the inner-sanctum? Sure his dad was from Kenya not Ethopia but then.. his dad was from Kenya not USA and he got elected president. What we do know is he is a great deciever!

And I still cannot get past all those executive orders and why would he have made so many unless he plans on using them.... himself.