Confused

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FirebyNight

Jun 26, 2008
I don't really know how to say this, because usually if I feel or think this way I keep it to myself. You guys don't really know me since I'm new. Lately or for awhile now things have been really hard, not just with my parents but with me, I've been really suicidal for awhile now, no one even knew it until I actually tried to kill myself in October last year. but they put me on antidepressives and in therapy so after that everyone thought I was ok. I haven't been, but lately its been even worse. I used to self harm allot because I really didn't have anyone to talk to, I haven't done it in awhile but I've been thinking about it allot lately. I've felt so empty lately, and had so many bad thoughts about myself. I don't know whats true and whats not. I feel so far away from God so sometimes I don't even pray. I really need you guys's prayers. please cuz I dont know what to do. thanks

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Well FirebyNight, you are certainly in my prayers and prayers of many others. You have to let it all go- go to the Lord with ALL of your problems and sins- holding nothing back. Jesus came for the brokenhearted and the beaten down and the lowly in spirit. Find the Lord in prayer and life (we'll try to help you get started with some good studys/ideas) and you will find your peace in the Creators arms. Jesus DOES care- he laid everything down to prove it.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Hey Gods Here for youI'm here for youRed letters is definitely here for youTrust in God, Come to him, he is the source of your happiness, I was into self harm before, and God showed me the way out, I know he can show you.I would also suggest that you would find someone in your real life to confide im someone who can help you and support you.I'm praying for youso hang in there, you'll be okayyour brother in christRyan Fitz

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(FirebyNight;53598)
I don't really know how to say this, because usually if I feel or think this way I keep it to myself. You guys don't really know me since I'm new. Lately or for awhile now things have been really hard, not just with my parents but with me, I've been really suicidal for awhile now, no one even knew it until I actually tried to kill myself in October last year. but they put me on antidepressives and in therapy so after that everyone thought I was ok. I haven't been, but lately its been even worse. I used to self harm allot because I really didn't have anyone to talk to, I haven't done it in awhile but I've been thinking about it allot lately. I've felt so empty lately, and had so many bad thoughts about myself. I don't know whats true and whats not. I feel so far away from God so sometimes I don't even pray. I really need you guys's prayers. please cuz I dont know what to do. thanks
Well, FirebyNight, even I will pray for you, just hold on. Red_Letter88 is right, Christ did come for the lowly, broken-heart, beaten etc in spirit...Just hold on, please know that I love you. Also.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(FirebyNight;53598)
I'm here for you! I will keep you in my prayers. And its just like Jag said, Christ saved the weak and helpless.1 Corinthians 9:22"To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some."

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
firebynight, we are all here to help eachother. If you ever feel lonely just come here and you will not be turned away. Ask Jesus to help you and he will not turn you away.Matthew 7:7-87 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.You will be in my prayers tonight. Take care friend.

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
You are so special, your family and friends love you. Be strong, don't give up. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.......You've heard all this before time and time again. Am I right? Has it helped you yet? Now, you want to know why!?This battle that you have been facing, is NOT a battle against flesh and blood Eph. 6:12-13 MY B-I-B-L-E says that 'The DEVIL comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But, Jesus has come to GIVE LIFE, and give it more abundantly. John 10:10STEAL - your hope of a future,KILL - the body, because the devil can not kill your spirit.DESTROY - your life. The devil HATES us, I know the plans that I have for you declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, NOT to harm you, to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE! There was an old cartoon way before your time I'm sure. And this guy had a little angel on one shoulder, and a little devil on the other. The devil would tell him to do mean, hurtful things, and the angel would tell him that he should do nice things, and help people. The guy sometimes would listen to the devil, and sometimes the angel. God has appointed you an angel, to watch over you. Just the same the devil has appointed his angels (demons) over you also, to give you bad thoughts and ideas. So, when you have thoughts of suicide, it's just that little demon telling lies. 'You'll be better off', 'Nobody would miss you anyways', 'That will teach them, then it will be to late'. The demons are good at telling lies, they've been doing it for over 2000 years. Resist the Devil and he will flee. If you are not baptized in the Holy Spirit yet, then you need to spend time in prayer, and in Gods word. A Christian that does not have the Holy Spirit in them, is like a Police Officer without a gun. You can tell a criminal to 'STOP, IN THE NAME OF THE LAW, STOP, POLICE!' the criminal will see that you have no gun, and he will laugh at you and keep going. A Christian, has the authority to say 'IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I BIND EVERY DEMONIC SPIRIT FROM OPERATING AGAINST ME!' But, there is no power behind your words, so the devil will laugh at you and keep going. Mark 16:17 'These signs will follow those who believe, in My name they will cast out demons, they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.' 2 Corinthians 12: 7 thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me -Please study and feel free to ask questions on the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. God Bless you!!

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(Sasha;56758)
You are so special, your family and friends love you. Be strong, don't give up. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.......You've heard all this before time and time again. Am I right? Has it helped you yet? Now, you want to know why!?This battle that you have been facing, is NOT a battle against flesh and blood Eph. 6:12-13 MY B-I-B-L-E says that 'The DEVIL comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But, Jesus has come to GIVE LIFE, and give it more abundantly. John 10:10STEAL - your hope of a future,KILL - the body, because the devil can not kill your spirit.DESTROY - your life. The devil HATES us, I know the plans that I have for you declares the LORD, plans to prosper you, NOT to harm you, to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE! There was an old cartoon way before your time I'm sure. And this guy had a little angel on one shoulder, and a little devil on the other. The devil would tell him to do mean, hurtful things, and the angel would tell him that he should do nice things, and help people. The guy sometimes would listen to the devil, and sometimes the angel. God has appointed you an angel, to watch over you. Just the same the devil has appointed his angels (demons) over you also, to give you bad thoughts and ideas. So, when you have thoughts of suicide, it's just that little demon telling lies. 'You'll be better off', 'Nobody would miss you anyways', 'That will teach them, then it will be to late'. The demons are good at telling lies, they've been doing it for over 2000 years. Resist the Devil and he will flee. If you are not baptized in the Holy Spirit yet, then you need to spend time in prayer, and in Gods word. A Christian that does not have the Holy Spirit in them, is like a Police Officer without a gun. You can tell a criminal to 'STOP, IN THE NAME OF THE LAW, STOP, POLICE!' the criminal will see that you have no gun, and he will laugh at you and keep going. A Christian, has the authority to say 'IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I BIND EVERY DEMONIC SPIRIT FROM OPERATING AGAINST ME!' But, there is no power behind your words, so the devil will laugh at you and keep going. Mark 16:17 'These signs will follow those who believe, in My name they will cast out demons, they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.' 2 Corinthians 12: 7 thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me -Please study and feel free to ask questions on the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. God Bless you!!
You have a gift of encouragment with power....nice post!
wink.gif
:pray4:I have been and will continue to pray for you FirebyNight! This post has excellent advice!