Conspiracy of Conspiracies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is up with the multitude of conspiracy theories lately.

Democrats launched a conspiracy to cheat the election.

People conspired to infect the whole world with the coronavirus.

The coronavirus itself is a conspiracy theory as it isn't real and everyone is lying.

Bill Gates Is trying to change humanity by either:
A) DNA modification to turn us into lizard people
B) inserting microchips to worship the Beast of Revelations

These Vaccines are going to kill everyone just like in that Will Smith movie...or turn them into zombies.

This is all about some great reset for some reason. If everyone is hiding in their homes then someone somewhere can get away with something...(I really don't get that one either)

Next thing you know my snack foods are going to poison me as well.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lizard people, zombies... Conspiracy theorists...

There is nothing suspicious... Brainwashed...

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With respect....the obesity of cultures is one clue to the poison ingested......not only physically but mentally also.
Evidence of health from whichever angle it is looked at is harmony.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The media is dancing with the Devil. And the Devil's children are following.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (NKJV)
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The coronavirus itself is a conspiracy theory as it isn't real and everyone is lying.

These Vaccines are going to kill everyone just like in that Will Smith movie...or turn them into zombies.

This is all about some great reset for some reason. If everyone is hiding in their homes then someone somewhere can get away with something...(I really don't get that one either)

The Earth is flat
Elvis killed Kennedy
Lennon killed Elvis
Pete Best killed Lennon
....I mean, as long as we are just pulling crap out of the air.....
I hate to rain on anybody’s parade , but I know ONE thing to be True.....Some ignorant people think That espousing unfounded, unproven Grandiose Conspiracy Theories think that it make them look smart.....No, It just makes them look like fools.

Reactions: JohnDB

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I actually believe Bill Gates to be a good man.

Bill Gates went out of his way and saved his main competitor Apple, if it wasn't for Bill Gates Apple would still not be around, he has played a major role in where technology is today... He had also donated heaps to fight against Covid-19. In fact he has given donated more than 50 billion dollars to research and charity since 1994. The man may be very rich, but he is also very generous, and will help others, he also sent his kids to a Catholic school, and he believes in God.

Fact check: Bill Gates has given over $50 billion to charitable causes

Reactions: JohnDB

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually believe Bill Gates to be a good man.

Bill Gates went out of his way and saved his main competitor Apple, if it wasn't for Bill Gates Apple would still not be around, he has played a major role in where technology is today... He had also donated heaps to fight against Covid-19. In fact he has given donated more than 50 billion dollars to research and charity since 1994. The man may be very rich, but he is also very generous, and will help others, he also sent his kids to a Catholic school, and he believes in God.

Fact check: Bill Gates has given over $50 billion to charitable causes
Josho, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that you’re being disingenuous. No one is this naive.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Josho, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that you’re being disingenuous. No one is this naive.
Bill's wife has changed him...that and his company growing beyond his ability to control.

His antitrust suit in front of congress was just him having fun. The lawyers worked out a deal.
And when it came time for him to be charitable...as demanded of him...he scratched his head and said, " I never thought about it, It just never came to mind"

He's been a computer nerd his whole life... poor Social interaction ability with others.

He took a huge financial hit when the dot-com bubble popped. But his portfolio is now diversified greatly and he has a lot of stock in microsoft but it isn't all there anymore.

But he still gives away money for a lot of projects. They have to be sound and efficient and effective. And many people don't like that. (No graft allowed)

For all of Bill's billions he actually learned to care and do good things...he wants to make the world a better place.

Problem is people...he can't find any. He can find a few here and there but the good, talented people who can make a difference with a little financial help are hard to find.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bill's wife has changed him...that and his company growing beyond his ability to control.

His antitrust suit in front of congress was just him having fun. The lawyers worked out a deal.
And when it came time for him to be charitable...as demanded of him...he scratched his head and said, " I never thought about it, It just never came to mind"

He's been a computer nerd his whole life... poor Social interaction ability with others.

He took a huge financial hit when the dot-com bubble popped. But his portfolio is now diversified greatly and he has a lot of stock in microsoft but it isn't all there anymore.

But he still gives away money for a lot of projects. They have to be sound and efficient and effective. And many people don't like that. (No graft allowed)

For all of Bill's billions he actually learned to care and do good things...he wants to make the world a better place.

Problem is people...he can't find any. He can find a few here and there but the good, talented people who can make a difference with a little financial help are hard to find.
You mean a woman made a man good?? I like the sound of that (lol), but I have to say that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has funded some really evil stuff! When I have time, I’ll probably post some things on CB, but it’s not hard to find on the Internet if you’re interested in the truth.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At core Bill Gates is a decent man.
He created windows so that the average person could operate a computer.

He became the wealthiest man in the world from it. (For a time...he isn't currently)

And he truly desires to change the world to be a better place.

He has a personal GDP that's larger than some countries. What does he have left to do to secure his future? He wants to help. He doesn't need to do anything.

The founder of Twitter sits at his house growing hair and smoking dope... totally unengaged in his company anymore. Can't even give coherent answers in conversation.

Get a clue...Bill Gates isn't as evil as the conspiracy theorist wackanoodles want him to be.
Focus on Soros...now there's an evil schmuck.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At core Bill Gates is a decent man.
He created windows so that the average person could operate a computer.

He became the wealthiest man in the world from it. (For a time...he isn't currently)

And he truly desires to change the world to be a better place.

He has a personal GDP that's larger than some countries. What does he have left to do to secure his future? He wants to help. He doesn't need to do anything.

The founder of Twitter sits at his house growing hair and smoking dope... totally unengaged in his company anymore. Can't even give coherent answers in conversation.

Get a clue...Bill Gates isn't as evil as the conspiracy theorist wackanoodles want him to be.
Focus on Soros...now there's an evil schmuck.

Donald Trump is the most obvious “ Evil Schmuck” that I am aware of .I thank God for our Judicial System , composed for the most part of intelligent , principled men who thwarted a Mussolini “ wanna-Be.” Intelligence and principles —— two things trump wouldn’t recognize if they came up and bit him in the You- Know - What .....Covfefe. Sad.