• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So, listen, I will be upfront with you, my faith has wavered a lot and I still have a taste for the controversial, and sometimes I dream something up, that I think I know that it will get a reaction. Here's something like that:
Gottservant said:
Could Jesus, be left behind?
I really don't know what to say up front, I would prefer more if you would hash out what you think. The thought that occurs to me is, how hard would it be for Him to get His faith back, if He did. How soon would God step in, to save His Son? You can see that this idea is full of holes, right?

Anyway, tell me what you think, and tell me, does your faith get stronger when you deal with questions like this, or weaker? How hard is it for you to trust the Holy Spirit?

Thanks.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is the first thread I have created, with a 45:1 ratio of read to reply! (All the others are around 20:1)

That's double the attention!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think that Jesus would be left behind.

I have little regard for such babble, I would say. But ask me why I say the above.

Look I will give you a clue. Christ Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega !
But Jesus could be anyone, some people do have a name Jesus you know.

I know of one called Craft Cheeses. Is that you.

• Haha
Reactions: Gottservant