COVID -19: Conspiracy Theories, God Brought This 2 Humble Us And Stop Us From Sinning!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why are people so guilable.?

Every bad thing is laid at God's door, yet every good thing is not attributed to God.

Read Romans 8:28 and apply it to one's daily life.
All things work together for the good of those who are called by God.
A paraphrase but think.

God works in everything that happens in our lives, your being affected by the viruse, your being knocked down by a bit and run driver, what happens to your parents, your children.
It is All happening for God's good purpose.

Grow up, stop blaming God, learn like Job to worship in every situation.
Or as Paul put it, your light and momentary perscution leading to death, Dr light and momentary perscution.

Do All things work together for Good in your Christian world view?

who created the 10 plagues in exodus God or the devil??

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why are people so guilable.?

Every bad thing is laid at God's door, yet every good thing is not attributed to God.

Read Romans 8:28 and apply it to one's daily life.
All things work together for the good of those who are called by God.
A paraphrase but think.

God works in everything that happens in our lives, your being affected by the viruse, your being knocked down by a bit and run driver, what happens to your parents, your children.
It is All happening for God's good purpose.

Grow up, stop blaming God, learn like Job to worship in every situation.
Or as Paul put it, your light and momentary perscution leading to death, Dr light and momentary perscution.

Do All things work together for Good in your Christian world view?

and yes all things God does works to the good, ezek 14:21-24

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 15-16 NIV - Seven Angels With Seven Plagues - I ...

Bible Gateway passage: Revelation 15-16 - New International Version
Revelation 15-16 New International Version (NIV) Seven Angels With Seven Plagues. 15 I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues —last, because with them God's wrath is completed. 2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass glowing with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and its image and over the ...

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 22:19

And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe it was these Two...

Revelation 11:6
"These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will"

;)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
Bingo.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was not done by God, it was allowed to happen, but God did not cause Covid-19 to happen.

In 2008 a psychic by the name of Sylvia Browne predicted a severe pneumonia-like illness that would spread the globe in 2020, and she definitely did not get her information from God, unfortunately her book became a best-seller.
Wow, you cite a medium now. Hmm. Interesting. The picture is getting more clear.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow, you cite a medium now. Hmm. Interesting. The picture is getting more clear.

I clearly know mediums and psychics get their information from the Devil, and I was using it as an example that this plague could not be from God.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I clearly know mediums and psychics get their information from the Devil, and I was using it as an example that this plague could not be from God.
What does God's Word say, instead of consulting mediums and psychics?
WHat does God's Word say clearly, about storms, earthquakes, lightning, plagues, disease, and so forth ?
i.e. God Himself says a lot, why fight it ?

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who thinks God doesn't use secondary means to accomplish his purpose, to judge sin, even what humans deem as evil, well, they need to read the Bible a lot more and post a lot less.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What does God's Word say, instead of consulting mediums and psychics?
WHat does God's Word say clearly, about storms, earthquakes, lightning, plagues, disease, and so forth ?
i.e. God Himself says a lot, why fight it ?

I think we both know what the word of God says about psychics and mediums, I don't consult them, it's just something I came across on Facebook, a Christian prophet by the name of Charlie Shamp was using it as an example, "just because something is accurate doesn't mean it's from God." He was just simply exposing the works of Darkness.

Last edited: