Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"oh so you're a doctor huh" = Appealing to Authority, not a real argument

:rolleyes:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not trolling and Im not a doctor. But I do have God and He reveals truths to His people that obey and love Him. This virus is fake and is being used as a tool to further Satan's plans.

There is no truth in what you posted or what you put forth. What you are is a tool of the enemy who loves that you don't use reason or intelligent thought. Like I said if you think it's fake stop being so cowardly go out touch things and touch your face, go hug someone who is coughing and sneezing, go tell someone who has a loved one die that they didn't really die because the virus is a hoax. Stop being a coward and do it!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"oh so you're a doctor huh" = Appealing to Authority, not a real argument

:rolleyes:

There is no appeal to authority, quite evident you don't know what that is because the OP is not a Doctor. It's called sarcasm, that is what I used

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no appeal to authority, quite evident you don't know what that is because the OP is not a Doctor. It's called sarcasm, that is what I used

:rolleyes: Oh its self evident what appealing to authority really is actually. Its in the name itself, very obvious.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not trolling and Im not a doctor. But I do have God and He reveals truths to His people that obey and love Him. This virus is fake and is being used as a tool to further Satan's plans.

God expects us to oppose and expose lies like yours. You have no validation, and your agenda comes from satan as the greatest liar, and you have bought into them.

You have the freedom to have any opinion you want, but we will all oppose your agenda and mis-guided purpose.

May God help you find the truth as we pray for you as I just have.

We will oppose you vigorously as long as we need to.

My name is OLIGOS

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am being attacked by false apostles for speaking the truth. No surprise here.

You are a liar plain and simple and God is not in you. If God was in you, you would be much smarter. Your problem, like most nuts like you is your a complete coward. You don't have the cajones to tell someone that their loved didn't die or go out without a mask and touch your face. You think the virus is fake, prove it. Stop being a coward

Reactions: Willie T

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly believe we live in an interesting time. I don't doubt that the Corona virus is real. I do question the hype and reaction to it. But irregardless of that, what is surely true is that it shows the control the media and political government now has over people. And it shows how shallow and foolish so many people are. I have heard the Corona beer company can't hardly sell any beer because of their name. What an immature response is that, to quit drinking a beer because it has the same name.

This Corona virus isn't the mark of the beast. But it could well be a precursor of it, or for it. It shows that the people in the world are willing to be treated as a herd, and it shows that the world has the ability to control the herd. Such a world stopping event as this is not going to go unnoticed by satan, if he isn't behind it in the first place. Because he needs man to be in this sort of mindset to get his man in.

I don't watch news around the clock, but I do watch it at times. And yesterday there was some discussion about the economy and how it has been affected and how that everyone might have to consider some sort of different economic solution then they are used to. Just the fact that that is brought up and some are considering some sort of solution is very interesting to me also. For the anti-christ will fix the economy when he comes on the scene. And though this may not be the time that the anti-christ comes on the scene, how perfect a time it would be.

And, as I believe the Rapture is a real event, (bear with me and don't make this thread about the Rapture), what a perfect time for it. With the U.S. in lockdown mode, it could occur with less destruction then it would if it occurred during normal activity. Many would be gone for quite a while before anyone noticed. I mentioned the U.S. because it is the U.S. that I believe would be affected the most by the Rapture. Again, I am not saying this is for certain the time, but what a perfect time it would be for it.

I know this. There is always a 'mystery of iniquity' working toward the final manifestation of satan's kingdom on earth. The Holy Spirit is resisting it, but not stopping it. (2 Thess. 2:7) It is coming. If there is any 'conspiracy', that is the conspiracy.

Interesting times.

Stranger

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You first need to understand the agenda of the (New World Order) before you can understand what is happening in the world right now. The nations of the world are dealing with massive hostile take over.

Covid-19 is a hoax to create a world economic crisis disguised as a pandemic to destroy the economy (Covid-19 lockdown.) Which will replace sovereign nation states, wipe out the banks, form a one world digital currency and one world banking system under the formation of a totalitarian One World Government.
(The illnesses are real and people are dying, but is it really Covid 19?)

Who is behind this? They are called the globalist elite. The global elite are a secret society, a satanic organisation that masterminds all world affairs controlling governments, politicians, heads of state and multinational corporations. All mainstream news and front headline tabloids is corporately controlled by the globalist elite.

Why are they doing this? to take back control from family businesses, big businesses and entrepreneur's, to completely disrupt the fabric of society, to control all money, to consolidate all financial power of the world and control world population (digital certificate, vaccine microchip implant, mark of the beast,
Rev 13:16-17.)

The globalist elite have been described as satans henchman laying the ground for their messiah, their ultimate leader the Anti Christ. The Bible speaks of this in Rev 13, about the beast empire, New World Order, the second beast the Anti Christ, and the mark of the beast, (vaccine implant)

Bill Gates is a frontman for the (NWO) globalist agenda. He's responsible for developing the vaccines (mark of the beast (Rev13:16-17) ) so he's innovating for the demise of humanity.

These are end times,
the rise of the Anti Christ.
(Reverlation 13.)

Even if these things prove to be correct. We know these things will eventually happen because it has already been written. Everything God has revealed through his prophets and his word, will come to pass. There is no reason to be afraid. We need to trust in God at all times.

Question is; as believers, what should we be doing at that time? how should we be living? and most of all how can we help others...

Aug 31, 2017
Bath
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And as such need to be exposed for their lies. Hence this thread.

Of course, God is sovereign in all things, but Christians are commanded to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. It is in the interest of wisdom for dealing with the nonsense of fear mongers that they be exposed.

Indisputably correct.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think in our response there should be LOVE and not name calling like I see here.

No matter how much we disagree with any opinion or agenda, we still have a responsibility
to love anyone here, and treat them with kindness and respect, but still speak the truth to them,
that they might be saved from the clutches of satan.

God bless us all as we learn to love "EVERYONE" as God would have us.
We need to love as much as those we oppose need Christ.

My name is OLIGOS

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, and directly as written in all Scripture. The efforts and results and boundaries of the enemy, through governments and medical,

and all perfectly in line with God's Plan and Purpose as written. God Himself sets all the boundaries, the limits, of that: the governments and medicals and television-media under hasatan in society ....

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't doubt that the Corona virus is real. I do question the hype and reaction to it. But irregardless of that, what is surely true is that it shows the control the media and political government now has over people.

Apparently, not very much. I see lots of foolish people defying good advice, common sense, and even laws by exposing themselves and others to the virus. Never mind that an NBA player spread the virus to many others by his "joke"; several Dallas Cowboy players apparently treated themselves to a party, just because they're "special."

And it shows how shallow and foolish so many people are.

Yep.

I have heard the Corona beer company can't hardly sell any beer because of their name.

Equally stupid, isn't it?

To a degree, it's good that Americans are skeptics. But if you're not an informed skeptic, you can die from it, as did that preacher who tempted God by exposing himself.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't see it myself....in any case....no it is not a hoax as far as people are dying....yes there are false reports as to who is dying from the virus.
I read that anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 and dies is considered a COVID-19 death whether or not the virus caused the death.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read that anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 and dies is considered a COVID-19 death whether or not the virus caused the death.
Yes, there have been reports of doctors and health professionals using the virus as the cause of death on the death certificates and then reporting that to the CDC.....smh...in my opinion this is a form of malpractice.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the virus is fake. Shame on you for pushing Satan's propoganda and deceptions. You're the one fear mongering this fake virus.

Trump was lying to you about the concerns being a "hoax." It's not a hoax. It's killing people. And if we don't take precautions, it will kill many more.