Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone needs to consider this in all seriousness. At the moment the entire planet to all intents and purposes has rolled over with their paws pointing to the clouds and their tails between their legs in total submission to their governments. The Perceived Threat of This Coronavirus Fraud Has Driven This Country to the Brink of Insanity - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Brakelite2....down-under mate....Most in legal authority seem to, and really are using deceitful tactics purposely to stall, delay, ignore and keep this 'hoax' alive, without any science except their crooked political science, I may say. Promises and plans to execute 'openings' seem to be overly complicated because of the virus of course...'we don't know enough about it...we need to be safe and cautious...practice (un)social distancing...we will never return to the old normal....'....gettin' old fast...a lot of us in the US and I guess in OZ as well

I like the picture you painted in your comments....it is really sad to see so many people really buckle, and bow down, even under no threat of physical harm or loss of property....at least they can inform their friends and neighbors about the threat of overreach and power grabbing of authorities....but no, I still see the masks on, when even one person is walking alone...and no one is in sight..

Let my people go ...in OZ, NZ, US, Canada, UK, India, Spain, Poland, wherever....

APAK

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone needs to consider this in all seriousness. At the moment the entire planet to all intents and purposes has rolled over with their paws pointing to the clouds and their tails between their legs in total submission to their governments. The Perceived Threat of This Coronavirus Fraud Has Driven This Country to the Brink of Insanity - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Revelation 13:16-17 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brakelite2....down-under mate....Most in legal authority seem to, and really are using deceitful tactics purposely to stall, delay, ignore and keep this 'hoax' alive, without any science except their crooked political science, I may say. Promises and plans to execute 'openings' seem to be overly complicated because of the virus of course...'we don't know enough about it...we need to be safe and cautious...practice (un)social distancing...we will never return to the old normal....'....gettin' old fast...a lot of us in the US and I guess in OZ as well

I like the picture you painted in your comments....it is really sad to see so many people really buckle, and bow down, even under no threat of physical harm or loss of property....at least they can inform their friends and neighbors about the threat of overreach and power grabbing of authorities....but no, I still see the masks on, when even one person is walking alone...and no one is in sight..

Let my people go ...in OZ, NZ, US, Canada, UK, India, Spain, Poland, wherever....

APAK
Yesterday I was in Wal-Mart and every person that passed by me with a mask on I said "The Devil is a Liar!"....as I was cashing out the guy in front of me wouldn't even turn and look at me and I kept saying "the devil is a liar!" and he hurried out of there...the cashier asked me what did you say?!
I said "THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!"
well I guess old grannies like me can get away with stuff like that out in public and not have the cops called on us! LOL....hehehe

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday I was in Wal-Mart and every person that passed by me with a mask on I said "The Devil is a Liar!"....as I was cashing out the guy in front of me wouldn't even turn and look at me and I kept saying "the devil is a liar!" and he hurried out of there...the cashier asked me what did you say?!
I said "THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!"
well I guess old grannies like me can get away with stuff like that out in public and not have the cops called on us! LOL....hehehe
Keep it up sis....you are the truth in this public place of darkness (I'm not labeling all people as being in the darkness) and any place you go...May God's love and his truth always in faith, protect you...I am like you in many ways..

APAK

Reactions: Heart2Soul

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People die from COVID-19 because their lungs fill up with fluids that prevent the lung lining from passing oxygen to the blood stream.

This can be limited by putting the bed in a 20-degree slant that keeps the head lower than the rest of the body. This will allow gravity to force the fluids out of the lungs. The patient will cough and spit these fluids out and not left in the lungs to accumulate.

& the patient should also be kept lying down with back up.

Just a suggestion

:)-

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi
Is anybody being taken in by the Covid -19 hoax. Does anyone really understand what's happning.

Would Like to hear your views.

I walk around with no mask.. God keep me healthy. Why believe in God if he can't save you here.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People die from COVID-19 because their lungs fill up with fluids that prevent the lung lining from passing oxygen to the blood stream.

This can be limited by putting the bed in a 20-degree slant that keeps the head lower than the rest of the body. This will allow gravity to force the fluids out of the lungs. The patient will cough and spit these fluids out and not left in the lungs to accumulate.

& the patient should also be kept lying down with back up.

Just a suggestion

:)-
GOOD IDEA.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOOD IDEA.
Maybe, maybe not. I read that more people in previous so-called pandemics and in this current one died not as much from a virus,

as from either pneumonia (that could have been prevented) or from the drugs given to them by medical protocols. Some licensed doctors had a lot better record of

recovery , by doing what is right all along, and not the usual publicized stuff. The country of Taiwan today reportedly has a lot better record the this year than anyplace else, and a lot better than the USA, and has not had a shutdown of the economy ...

Learning what is good and right and helpful is difficult today, in politics, medicine, relgion, etc etc etc because power and money are in charge more than truth and helpfulness and honesty.... searching the internet with a uncensored search engine reveals a lot more helpful to people , than searching with a censored search engine....

Reactions: Truther

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.it is really sad to see so many people really buckle, and bow down, even under no threat of physical harm or loss of property...
I'm reminded by it all , and have posted, for information, Biblical,
that it is like the days of Noah - maybe worse ? -
and people give in to government and their pastors or priests, cowtowing?obeyhing the directions of anxiety and fear and doubting God, not knowing where to turn - who could tell them the truth !? Did they know someone who would or could ?
and when we tell them,

like someone posted a little while ago wonderfully showing "the devil is a liar" - they won't look at us or talk to us - they RUN !

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite. I hate the lock down and the erosion of civil liberties in many places but I am not stupid enough as the OP to say it is a hoax
Suppose they made a city lock down because someone got the sniffles/ maybe a normal cold .....
(in a regular city, normal day, some year in the past, not related to any manufacture pandemic)

Is that lock down then a hoax/ power play/ deception/ what ?

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are a liar plain and simple and God is not in you. If God was in you, you would be much smarter. Your problem, like most nuts like you is your a complete coward. You don't have the cajones to tell someone that their loved didn't die or go out without a mask and touch your face. You think the virus is fake, prove it. Stop being a coward
From where I’m standing, it looks like blessedcreator is the one being trolled by others on here :(

Reactions: historyb

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Rita but you're wrong. A majority of the world has given their allegiance to Satan. That is why deceptions of this magnitude are able to be played out on a global scale. The virus is %100 fake.
Even the internet authorities are under the sway of the prince of the power of the air, and they are continuing sons of disobedience with the rest of society.... medical and politic and religious and internet , no love of truth....

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From where I’m standing, it looks like blessedcreator is the one being trolled by others on here
Does that surprise anyone anymore ?
We first thought we were coming to a "Christian community", then later found out (unless we read enough beforehand),
that the community is a community like Athens, welcoming everyone, even false teachers, and protecting them and their posts unending....

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Does that surprise anyone anymore ?
We first thought we were coming to a "Christian community", then later found out (unless we read enough beforehand),
that the community is a community like Athens, welcoming everyone, even false teachers, and protecting them and their posts unending....
I know, shouldn’t be surprised...but still am...where can we go?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, shouldn’t be surprised...but still am...where can we go?
Only to the underground assembly, the persecuted set apart assembly. Seek the holy ones, set apart by God in Jesus, and keep seeking. Do not settle for compromise or the false gospel.

Hold Fast Bible Verses - Loving Gospel
HoldFast.html] Hold Fast Bible Verses

Hold Fast Bible Verses. Jesus said: But hold fast what you have till I come (Revelation 2:25 NKJV). Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown
(Revelation 3:11 NKJV).

The Bible gives us further directions about holding fast in order to receive our crown.
Revelation 3:11 I am coming soon. Hold fast to what you ...
biblehub.com/revelation/3-11.htm
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which you have, that no man take your crown. I come. Revelation 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.. Revelation 22:7,12,20 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book…

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Only to the underground assembly, the persecuted set apart assembly. Seek the holy ones, set apart by God in Jesus, and keep seeking. Do not settle for compromise or the false gospel.
You’re the second person to allude to that now-Hebrews 11:38 ??
And thanks, i wont :) seek & ye will find