Covid-19 is not a hoax (it's way worse than the flu)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Grailhunter there is actually a post on here somewhere, one of our members actually gave a testimony of how the mask prevented his son from catching the virus, I should see if I can find the post.
Does he have video? You cannot see Covid. Everything I told you is true. You can take that and do what you want with it.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See Post #93
Actually it isn't.
My son and everyone at his job had to wear masks...one person came in only a little sick but was wearing her mask...she got sent home and her symptoms got worse. She later tested positive.

My son hasn't caught the virus because he and everyone (especially the sick girl) was wearing a mask. It's more about protecting everyone else than you. But it helps you too.

No it is not proof...we do not see it bouncing off the mask. A lot of people wear masks and do not catch it and a lot of people do not wear and do not catch it. (I can send you a bunch of pictures) A lot of people get vaccinated and do not catch it and a lot of people do not get vaccinated and do not get it....it still does not prove anything. Some people are that vaccinated and get it...In my area most are not vaccinated and do not get it. The pictures that I cannot send you are lines for vaccinations....because there are none.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And NOW... all day... I am going to be envisioning... little covid bugs flying around in bubbles of spit.... LOL

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok here we go. Covid is not a germ or a bacteria. Now can it hitch a ride on moisture? Yes. Does it separate from the moisture when it goes through the mask? Most definitely, no reason that it would not. Covid does not adhere to moisture...its just in it. Then again, how far does air born Covid travel? From your mouth...I am thinking not far, but that is the point, Covid does not have legs or wings. It can be pushed out by your breath and carried by the wind....and how long it exist in the air, no one knows. But I believe it would be much more contagious if it could be effective in the air.
That is an interesting theory. But I think it remains unproven.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not speaking for GH but what part of what he said is "unproven" in your mind? (Talking about the part where its smaller than germs and can travel by various means )

Regarding how far and/or fast depends on the specific prime mover and has literally an infinite number of possible answers.

"Contagious" is a measurement of pathogen volume, strength and concentration- has nothing to do with the mobility of the pathogen.

If you have a question, i will endeavor to address it for you

Reactions: marks

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not speaking for GH but what part of what he said is "unproven" in your mind? (Talking about the part where its smaller than germs and can travel by various means )

Regarding how far and/or fast depends on the specific prime mover and has literally an infinite number of possible answers.

"Contagious" is a measurement of pathogen volume, strength and concentration- has nothing to do with the mobility of the pathogen.

If you have a question, i will endeavor to address it for you
What you are saying is mere speculation. I don't form opinions based on speculation. It sounds more likely that the virus is suspended in mucus and moister.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you are saying is mere speculation. I don't form opinions based on speculation. It sounds more likely that the virus is suspended in mucus and moister.

No, its well known scientific fact.

The "virus" is a living squiggly" like every other virus.

The transmission media can be moisture (mucous is just moisture with other agents in it to add lubricity and surface tension/adhesion ability) but it can also be dust, skin cells or anything else. It can also decouple from everything and fly on the air.

None of that is speculation. It applies to every like virus known.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The "virus" is a living squiggly" like every other virus.
AWE... a living squiggly... So... If I wear a mask and don't talk directly to people... but pass them by in a store aisle maybe.... Am I not
protected a teeny tiny bit from those little squigglies?

I think you are stating that they do not just ride on wet molecules? That they can ride on skin cells or other particles... and even fly without anything?

I am interested in what you have to say. Can you make is simple English.

In Ontario... we have mask mandates... and social distancing also.
Are you suggesting that it is useless to wear a cloth or thin fiber mask?

Edited.... I went back and read all your posts... I think you already answered my questions previously... so don't bother.... Sorry to waste your time... I'm sure you have better things to do than repeat yourself for the simple minded.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya proving it in a lab? LOL
One thing I want everyone to know...you cannot kill a virus because it is not living...it is a messenger to cells.
That is one of many reasons that I say we have to use common sense. Common sense---If moisture of any kind could contain or affect or encapsulate Covid, all you would have to do is use water in the air and water on surfaces to move it...get rid of it. It would stick to the moisture in the body...Covid does not wiggle loose it passes through. You could put a patient in a high humidity room and it would effect Covid. If moisture could contain, capture, or encapsulate Covid it would never move out of the blood stream.

No virus that I know of is glued to moisture...it would change so many things. What is the problem?...understanding very small things ... Subatomic particles....atoms....molecules....the smallest thing that you can see with an electron microscope, the smallest things that we can see with a optical microscope....the smallest things we can see with a magnifying glass....the smallest things we can see with the naked eye...or good glasses for old folks LOL Viruses are a little larger than molecules...but you have to increase their size a thousand times to see them in an optical microscope....the fiber in a mask you can see with the naked eye. From the viruses perspective LOL a single strand of fiber looks like swiss cheese and the distance between fibers can be like several yards. Then there is the discussion of how these different sized items can relate to one another. The surface connections are not like glue.

Last edited:

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am interested in what you have to say. Can you make is simple English.

I will try

I think you are stating that they do not just ride on wet molecules? That they can ride on skin cells or other particles... and even fly without anything?

I presume you cook so envision flour with each particle as an individual pathogen. (except the flour is several thousand times larger in mass and weight)

Blow a finger full. You will see it sit on top of water ( until it breaks surface tension and gets inside it) like some coffee creamers making clouds and the velocity of air will pick some of it up and float it all over ( watch dust particles in a very strong light)

Are you suggesting that it is useless to wear a cloth or thin fiber mask?

Futile would be a better word because there is a "degree" ( be it a minor fraction of a percent) of protection from a mask in general- if the mask is not 100% properly fitted around the portals of entry ( nose and mouth) then the effectiveness is zero out of the gate.

In case of surface contact- when you take the mask off, IF the pathogen is on your hands, arms, clothes and you don't decontaminate then you still get contacted with the pathogen.

So "yes" a mask has a fraction of a percent legitimate protective capability but nothing more.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Apologetic Sheepdog ... You are the FIRST person within these forums that I have taken the time to LISTEN to and READ your words.
I guess that means you are out of Addy's doghouse.

Thank you for the answer.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya proving it in a lab? LOL
One thing I want everyone to know...you cannot kill a virus because it is not living...it is a messenger to cells.
That is one of many reasons that I say we have to use common sense. Common sense---If moisture of any kind could contain or affect or encapsulate Covid, all you would have to do is use water in the air and water on surfaces to move it...get rid of it. It would stick to the moisture in the body...Covid does not wiggle loose it passes through. You could put a patient in a high humidity room and it would effect Covid. If moisture could contain, capture, or encapsulate Covid it would never move out of the blood stream.

No virus that I know of is glued to moisture...it would change so many things. What is the problem?...understanding very small things ... Subatomic particles....atoms....molecules....the smallest thing that you can see with an electron microscope, the smallest things that we can see with a optical microscope....the smallest things we can see with a magnifying glass....the smallest things we can see with the naked eye...or good glasses for old folks LOL Viruses are a little larger than molecules...but you have to increase their size a thousand times to see them in an optical microscope....the fiber in a mask you can see with the naked eye. From the viruses perspective LOL a single strand of fiber looks like swiss cheese and the distance between fibers can be like several yards. Then there is the discussion of how these different sized items can relate to one another. The surface connections are not like glue.
You're not using common sense here either. HIV is clearly transmitted in body fluids just like COVID-19. Think about it. It's just that the COVID stays in the nostrils and lungs so the obvious transmission is coughing and sneezes. That is common sense.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. Fauci once stated the following before the hysteria begun:

In the middle of an outbreak wearing a mask might make people ‘feel’ a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And often there are unintended consequences, people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face”

The mask is a sham and people who religiously wear them are simple minded.

I doubt that Fauci serves our Lord and Saviour. Beware!

"For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple." (Romans 16:18)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sheepdog, if this is a dumb question, I apologize beforehand.
When you said, if the particles of an odor can get through the mask then so can the virus - what size are the particulates of…say a perfume someone has on their skin and is spreading as they move around COMPARED TO the size of the particulates that are COVID?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the majority of experts would agree with the following:

How does COVID-19 spread from one person to another?

Data has shown that it spreads mainly from person to person among those in close contact (within about 6 feet, or 2 meters). The virus spreads by respiratory droplets released when someone with the virus coughs, sneezes or talks. These droplets can be inhaled or land in the mouth, nose or eyes of a person nearby. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Symptoms and causes

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Current Affair - 9News
9news and its Current Affair section is a news propaganda organization out of Sydney. They are pro-left and a propaganda fake news outlet all the way. Look at their site and see the topics that entertain. Like "Police ramp up attack on Covid-19 war" They celebrate it...We have these commie biased news outlets over here as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if that woman in the clip is posing as a fake COVID victim to spread more fear. Got some change in her pocket for it. Just look at the way she calmly responds to the reporter showing a slight congestion in her nose and a little in her throat as she speaks and tried so hard to show some concern and regret. I do not see any genuine remorse or emotion in her interview at all. Do you?

Who took the cell phone video of her in her ICU room? And then gave it to the news station? It looks very short, sanitized and FAKE!

And she adds "..it can KILL you.." for extra effect

This clip is full of generalities and hearsay, that can be debunked upon further inspection. There's no meat in it - intentionally because there's none to show.

I would really check out the source of my material first before opening wide and taking in the garbage.

Just look at the subtle US news they tack on at the end of this clip. They have their data deliberately wrong and misleading to support their psycho-campaign to say most people are getting vaxxed. There are at least 120 million un-vaxxed over here not 80 million. Then they end with Biden's propaganda statement, " ....we have a pandemic of the un-vaxxed..." just to add the cherry on the cake. What garbage!

As they say, garbage in garbage out!

Believe what you want to as you still live in a 'free' country right?
WORD!

Reactions: APAK

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think the majority of experts would agree with the following:

How does COVID-19 spread from one person to another?

Data has shown that it spreads mainly from person to person among those in close contact (within about 6 feet, or 2 meters). The virus spreads by respiratory droplets released when someone with the virus coughs, sneezes or talks. These droplets can be inhaled or land in the mouth, nose or eyes of a person nearby. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Symptoms and causes
I heard talk recently where we might have to hold our breath when within 6 feet of each other. I'll save on deodorant and mouthwash!

Reactions: stunnedbygrace